** Aspire Lite Hits the PLANET **

  1. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Arrow ** Aspire Lite Hits the PLANET **


    Hey guys letting you know Aspire Lite is now up at the Planet!!!
    Aspire Lite (12 liquid caps) By Palo Alto Labs

    and at a great price!!

  2. Registered User
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, California
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    602

    Dang! 19.95! I like!
  3. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    seriously. I told my buddies at stony brook about aspire. there all phyched! they wanna put it all to good use with the girls . any chance of samples john?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    seriously. I told my buddies at stony brook about aspire. there all phyched! they wanna put it all to good use with the girls . any chance of samples john?
    We are not offering samples of Aspire lite at the moment, maybe in the future, maybe...
    We are still offereing samples of Full dosed aspire, theres a link in my sig for that!
  5. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    Go on with your bad selves, Palo Alto Labs!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  6. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    cool thanks john. ill send the links to my buds. they were bashing at me in high school when i mentioned this to them. I spoke with them about it now that their all in college. they wanna get their hands on it! 6 samples of aspire will result in 6 FULL bottle purchases for you guys. you can thank me later for spreading the love ;D
  7. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    cool thanks john. ill send the links to my buds. they were bashing at me in high school when i mentioned this to them. I spoke with them about it now that their all in college. they wanna get their hands on it! 6 samples of aspire will result in 6 FULL bottle purchases for you guys. you can thank me later for spreading the love ;D
    haha...thanks for the support bro!
  8. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    AlphaMale Land- Arizona Population 1 xD
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Rep Power
    2929

    hey john do you know to what low dose sample does it compare to ??A or B
  9. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    haha...thanks for the support bro!
    no problem. the guys were so eagered for aspire lite to come out. they can pop one or two for themselves and one for the ladies and get freaky all niigghtt long ;D.
  10. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    hey john do you know to what low dose sample does it compare to ??A or B
    Hey Z,
    We decided on the 45 % extract. Im not exactly sure which one was A, and which was B, I will find out for ya. Mine were labelled with %, not letters, but ill getcha the answer kid
  11. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    i thought it was 60 and 45.
  12. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    cant get over the price,,,,gonna be some happy people
  13. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Port St Lucie, FL
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1121

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    i thought it was 60 and 45.
    A was 52%, B was 65%

    The Lite is 40-45%, so a little lower than both of the samples

    Have fun guys
  14. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CO Springs
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    2084

    My wife likes the "Lite" much better than the 65% I let her try...

    yippee!
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Great price. SHould be VERY effective for people that experienced side effects at full dosage.

    Is this just a great intro price, or permanent?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Registered User
    MadJimF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN, USA
    Age
    51
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    253

    Is the for men or women? My libido is always through the roof, but my wife never.



    Anyway what would this do for guy girl?

    THanks

    Jim
  17. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    aspire lite was created for both men and women. The reason I believe it was created was because ( dont quote me on this ) some felt that aspire36 (regular) was a little too powerful. This version is just the lighter version for it. both men and women can take it. as far as what it will do. It will give you good times
  18. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJimF View Post
    Is the for men or women? My libido is always through the roof, but my wife never.



    Anyway what would this do for guy girl?

    THanks

    Jim
    used for both men and women

    Aspire Lite Results:
    Stronger & Faster Orgasms Immediately
    Intensified Sensitivity and Arousal
    Increased Sex Drive
    Sky Rocketing Libido
    Aspire Lite was designed to be a first of it kind female performance enhancer. Using proprietary liquid capsule technology, Aspire Lite has been engineered with the rarest of herbal ingredients to be infinitely more effective then any other female sexual enhancer on the market

    enjoy
  19. Registered User
    MadJimF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN, USA
    Age
    51
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    253

    Thanks for the info, will have to try a bottle, and see if I can slip, I mean get the wife to try one with me....


    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    used for both men and women

    Aspire Lite Results:
    Stronger & Faster Orgasms Immediately
    Intensified Sensitivity and Arousal
    Increased Sex Drive
    Sky Rocketing Libido
    Aspire Lite was designed to be a first of it kind female performance enhancer. Using proprietary liquid capsule technology, Aspire Lite has been engineered with the rarest of herbal ingredients to be infinitely more effective then any other female sexual enhancer on the market

    enjoy
  20. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJimF View Post
    Thanks for the info, will have to try a bottle, and see if I can slip, I mean get the wife to try one with me....
    haha..dont think I havent thought of that.....liquid is easy to slip in a drink..haha..

    disclaimer....PAL does not condone slipping ANYTHING is someones drink without their knowledge...hahaha...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 08:29 AM
  2. AMS Hits the Planet!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in