** Aspire Lite Hits the PLANET **

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
seriously. I told my buddies at stony brook about aspire. there all phyched! they wanna put it all to good use with the girls ;). any chance of samples john?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
seriously. I told my buddies at stony brook about aspire. there all phyched! they wanna put it all to good use with the girls ;). any chance of samples john?
We are not offering samples of Aspire lite at the moment, maybe in the future, maybe...
We are still offereing samples of Full dosed aspire, theres a link in my sig for that!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Go on with your bad selves, Palo Alto Labs!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks john. ill send the links to my buds. they were bashing at me in high school when i mentioned this to them. I spoke with them about it now that their all in college. they wanna get their hands on it! 6 samples of aspire will result in 6 FULL bottle purchases for you guys. ;) you can thank me later for spreading the love ;D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks john. ill send the links to my buds. they were bashing at me in high school when i mentioned this to them. I spoke with them about it now that their all in college. they wanna get their hands on it! 6 samples of aspire will result in 6 FULL bottle purchases for you guys. ;) you can thank me later for spreading the love ;D
haha...thanks for the support bro!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hey john do you know to what low dose sample does it compare to ??A or B

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha...thanks for the support bro!
no problem. the guys were so eagered for aspire lite to come out. they can pop one or two for themselves and one for the ladies and get freaky all niigghtt long ;D.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hey john do you know to what low dose sample does it compare to ??A or B
Hey Z,
We decided on the 45 % extract. Im not exactly sure which one was A, and which was B, I will find out for ya. Mine were labelled with %, not letters, but ill getcha the answer kid

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cant get over the price,,,,gonna be some happy people

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My wife likes the "Lite" much better than the 65% I let her try...

yippee!:cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great price. SHould be VERY effective for people that experienced side effects at full dosage.

Is this just a great intro price, or permanent?

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Is the for men or women? My libido is always through the roof, but my wife never.

Anyway what would this do for guy girl?

THanks

Jim

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
aspire lite was created for both men and women. The reason I believe it was created was because ( dont quote me on this ) some felt that aspire36 (regular) was a little too powerful. This version is just the lighter version for it. both men and women can take it. as far as what it will do. It will give you good times :ntome:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Is the for men or women? My libido is always through the roof, but my wife never.

Anyway what would this do for guy girl?

THanks

Jim
used for both men and women

Aspire Lite Results:
Stronger & Faster Orgasms Immediately
Intensified Sensitivity and Arousal
Increased Sex Drive
Sky Rocketing Libido
Aspire Lite was designed to be a first of it kind female performance enhancer. Using proprietary liquid capsule technology, Aspire Lite has been engineered with the rarest of herbal ingredients to be infinitely more effective then any other female sexual enhancer on the market

enjoy

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, will have to try a bottle, and see if I can slip, I mean get the wife to try one with me....

used for both men and women

Aspire Lite Results:
Stronger & Faster Orgasms Immediately
Intensified Sensitivity and Arousal
Increased Sex Drive
Sky Rocketing Libido
Aspire Lite was designed to be a first of it kind female performance enhancer. Using proprietary liquid capsule technology, Aspire Lite has been engineered with the rarest of herbal ingredients to be infinitely more effective then any other female sexual enhancer on the market

enjoy

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, will have to try a bottle, and see if I can slip, I mean get the wife to try one with me....
haha..dont think I havent thought of that.....liquid is easy to slip in a drink..haha..

disclaimer....PAL does not condone slipping ANYTHING is someones drink without their knowledge...hahaha...:whip: