testosterone boosters other than tribex

grinningman

grinningman

Awards
are there any other testosterone boosters that are equal to or better than tribex? in yalls opinion

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
are there any other testosterone boosters that are equal to or better than tribex? in yalls opinion
You're 18. You don't need and should not be concerned with testosterone boosters. You're in your prime man! Your T can't get boosted anymore than it is!

Go train like a freak and eat your face off!! :food:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Better than Tribex!?!?! My poop has more of a test boost in it than that crap!

WTF!?!

grinningman

grinningman

Awards
seriously i appreciate the concern for my well being, but its just a question. if theres something better than tribex please tell me.

and ecto dude whatever again i appreciate the concern but i started cycling on tribex before my 18th birthday and still am and ive made huge gains. i cant explain it. but im just not getting alot of help here. if someone cant help me here than recommend some other forum i can go to.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're right, bro - we cannot help you.

With your attitude, maybe you should go check out BB.com - you'll probally fit right in over there.

Good luck!

seriously i appreciate the concern for my well being, but its just a question. if theres something better than tribex please tell me.

and ecto dude whatever again i appreciate the concern but i started cycling on tribex before my 18th birthday and still am and ive made huge gains. i cant explain it. but im just not getting alot of help here. if someone cant help me here than recommend some other forum i can go to.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
too many to list? is your wrist too tired bud? try again
Ask for help, then toss attitude around, because you are too lazy to go to a site and search by category? make like a leaf and go eat a tree.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

OK, here's some "help" for ya. Tribex is crap, it does not boost testosterone and the reason you are making "huge gains" is BECAUSE YOU'RE F*CKING 18 YEARS OLD!!!!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[ring ring] "Hello?" - GMAN

"Hey, I'm common sense - I think you lost me."

"But but - I'm making huge gains, I just can't explain it!" - GMAN

I'll explain it in simplistic terms - YOU ARE YOUNG - YOUR TEST LEVELS ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH - TRIBEX IS JUNK - NOW PLEASE GO TO BB.COM

Have a lovely day!

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Does that mean you actually found results with Tribex? It didn't do a single thing for me...and I think for the vast majority of users (that aren't on t nation..ie: real ppl). So I'll avoid any sarcastic remarks on what is "equal" to Tribex, lol.

Better:
Activate
PowerFull
Fenutest
Even Hydrotest

But seriously, age and all that aside - IF you're making HUGE GAINS, then why in the world would you want to change anything? Keep doing whatever you're doing while it still works - I'm serious.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does that mean you actually found results with Tribex? It didn't do a single thing for me...and I think for the vast majority of users (that aren't on t nation..ie: real ppl). So I'll avoid any sarcastic remarks on what is "equal" to Tribex, lol.

Better:
Activate
PowerFull
Fenutest
Even Hydrotest

But seriously, age and all that aside - IF you're making HUGE GAINS, then why in the world would you want to change anything? Keep doing whatever you're doing while it still works - I'm serious.

you left out T-force

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
you left out T-force
I should have clarified that I only listed products that I personally used and felt I had success with. I've never used T-force, or Zeus and a bunch of others that I have read others had success with. I have used Tribex and Tribestan before though...they did not make my recommendation list.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its the fadogia that makes t-force interesting, as its another path / compound than trib

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I tried a cycle of just plain ol' raw trib, with novadex XT, and noticed pretty good gains. My strength went up on all excercises, and a total of 6-7 lbs of LBM. Once I was off of everything I lost maybe 1.5lbs of water weight. Once I was off, my strength dropped a bit, but I kept maybe 50% of what I had gained. My bench went up 30 lbs or so, then like I said, once I was off I lost half of it. My take on it was just the energy factor, I have taken trib alone w/out Novadex and got the same results. I think it depends on the person, maybe it doesn't react the same to everyone. Just my opinion.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he left and hit bb.com XD. wohoo.
lol. I have a profile over there but who doesn't? I have only been here a couple days and I think I would fit in better over here with you guys.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Dadgumit we lost another one. Well WE still have Pocketboy!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
GMan,

Please try to disregard the somewhat rude welcome.... but in all honesty the question was a BB.com type question. (Very searchable.... half the other threads are similar but more specific, etc.)

Give us a shot... you love us long time!

grinningman

grinningman

Awards
GMan,

Please try to disregard the somewhat rude welcome.... but in all honesty the question was a BB.com type question. (Very searchable.... half the other threads are similar but more specific, etc.)

Give us a shot... you love us long time!
gotcha dude

G

Better than Tribex!?!?! My poop has more of a test boost in it than that crap!

WTF!?!
Actually we are finding out some very interesting things about tribulus and it's not the protodioscin content. Very Very interesting, I was shocked at the level of serum testosterone.

We are funding a rat study in India to validate it...Hopefully it turns out positive.

R

RoidGracie

If you're even thinking about a test booster, why not test to see where your levels are at, probably double what mine is.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
also to add to an old thread in case other people might want to know...

now, I dont know the diets of certian dudes at the gym but at my gym I noticed a few guys who started off the same size as me. After X ammount of time I am bigger than them. Reason? diet maybe but I could probably attribute some of those gains to supplements and naturally high test levels. :)

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Lots of people knock the Biotest stuff, but I doubt many have tried either their Tribex or Alpha Male products.

Honestly, Alpha Male was one of the better T-boosting supps I've tried. Nearing the 21 day mark, I've never felt better in my life. Quite a euphoric feeling most of the time, some acne increase and I leaned out a little faster. It wasn't placebo effect either, as I had pretty much forgotten that I was taking it, and sort of had an 'epiphany' when I was wondering why I felt so damn good. It was the only 'new' supp that had been added to my daily mix of pills. Perhaps it was just the forskolin over the trib, but don't knock it until you try it.

I will agree with all the other posters though, at 18 a test booster is the last thing you need. I think I responded well to it at 34, it made me feel 20 again (horny/aggressive) and quite euphoric.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Lots of people knock the Biotest stuff, but I doubt many have tried either their Tribex or Alpha Male products.

Honestly, Alpha Male was one of the better T-boosting supps I've tried. Nearing the 21 day mark, I've never felt better in my life. Quite a euphoric feeling most of the time, some acne increase and I leaned out a little faster. It wasn't placebo effect either, as I had pretty much forgotten that I was taking it, and sort of had an 'epiphany' when I was wondering why I felt so damn good. It was the only 'new' supp that had been added to my daily mix of pills. Perhaps it was just the forskolin over the trib, but don't knock it until you try it.

I will agree with all the other posters though, at 18 a test booster is the last thing you need. I think I responded well to it at 34, it made me feel 20 again (horny/aggressive) and quite euphoric.
Agreed. Despite being over priced, that have a few very good products. Biotest gets an unfair rap here.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Despite being over priced, that have a few very good products. Biotest gets an unfair rap here.
Some of their stuff is $$$. It's unfortunate that they cut out the reseller channels and only offer limited products through other e-tailers that would help keep the prices competitive.

That is what keeps me from regularly supplementing with Alpha Male (~$50/mo). But I love Metabolic Drive and the price is inline with other proteins that don't taste nearly as good.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Canada. After sales tax, Alpha Male comes in over $100.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
U

UTADAHOLIC

Awards
the only biotest supp i like is surge. i bought 4 tubs of it last time and the shipping came out to be like 50 dollars plus another $15 for taxes when it arrived. ive tried alpha male.. didn't notice much. I got more out of the tribed gold for some reason. couldve been a placebo,, who know. but it was a good placebo...lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
testim. Hands down.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
the only biotest supp i like is surge. i bought 4 tubs of it last time and the shipping came out to be like 50 dollars plus another $15 for taxes when it arrived. ive tried alpha male.. didn't notice much. I got more out of the tribed gold for some reason. couldve been a placebo,, who know. but it was a good placebo...lol

Surge is good stuff.