Compulsive Buying

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My compulsive buying just landed me 5 bottles of, Competitive Edge Labs M1 4ADD :type: clone.

I don't even know if I'll use it down the road, but I know I can sell them to my hardcore friends if anything. :twisted:

Anyone ever try it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exacerbated my gyno like mad. Second only to M-dien.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a prohormone of Dianabol. However, since dianabol and Boldenone are so very similar, it is believed that the actions of this prohormone are more similar to boldenone than to dianabol (methylboldenone).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a prohormone of Dianabol. However, since dianabol and Boldenone are so very similar, it is believed that the actions of this prohormone are more similar to boldenone than to dianabol (methylboldenone).
I disagree.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a horribly compulsive buyer too. I almost bought some boldenone base just cause I could. Not sure how it works out transdermally tho

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did you get this from?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacked with Havoc, it doesn't aggrivate my gyno-like symptoms.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to disagree with Sinner's sticky on that info. From what I have seen, M 1,4 is nothing like bold. Most users report bloat and strength gains, while bold is not reputer for either.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacked with Havoc, it doesn't aggrivate my gyno-like symptoms.
OOOOHHH...what the hell am I thinking that I had not considered this before.

You are a genius, Jay.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maxed bench at 420 with 2 reps on this stack and 19.25 on the arms.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im way to compulsive of a buyer too....but lately ive been holding back, ill go online, add it to my shopping cart, then change my mind.....its a disease i tell ya...damn supps
** looks bad when a package arrives at my place at least once a week..haha

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmmmmm, 420 - great number - and press my friend! :head:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do the same thing bro! haha! Lately, though, if it's real late and i'm surfing the supp sites, I tend to buy - must be some chemical in my head telling me to do it! I need help... lol

im way to compulsive of a buyer too....but lately ive been holding back, ill go online, add it to my shopping cart, then change my mind.....its a disease i tell ya...damn supps

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping to get a max of 450 out of my next two planned cycles.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I'm also a compulsive buyer. I just bought 2 bottles of CEL m1,4add. Found it on a site for $22.95 so i decided to go for it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
40mg Havoc
120mg m1,4
25mcg T-3
4 servings bcaa's
1 serving whey protein
1 serving Casein protein
6 servings poseidon
3 servings Blast

all daily doses x4weeks...whatcha think?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I disagree.
I don't have too much room to speak because I've never used this. I spoke with the owner of a company that sells it on this subject. He posts here on occasion under the name, Dr.C2. But yeah, he swears the results are closer to taking boldenone than dianabol. So that's why you see that in the profile. I had him check over the profile and give me the :thumbsup: before I posted anything.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm also a compulsive buyer. I just bought 2 bottles of CEL m1,4add. Found it on a site for $22.95 so i decided to go for it.
Damn, even better than 30. What do y'all think of a m1,4add + transdermal test or transdermal bold cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40mg Havoc
120mg m1,4
25mcg T-3
4 servings bcaa's
1 serving whey protein
1 serving Casein protein
6 servings poseidon
3 servings Blast

I like it, I think i'm going to run t3 in my upcoming cycle too, try to break it down to sub 10% bf, while adding strength

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
40mg Havoc
120mg m1,4
25mcg T-3
4 servings bcaa's
1 serving whey protein
1 serving Casein protein
6 servings poseidon
3 servings Blast

Looks like a VERY strong cycle. I might have to give m1,4 another chance.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm at a higher bf% and I have striations in my shoulders and veins in my pecs, i really have zero complaints.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at a higher bf% and I have striations in my shoulders and veins in my pecs, i really have zero complaints.
Sounds like what I get with a high dosage Deca/Test.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
40mg Havoc
120mg m1,4
25mcg T-3
4 servings bcaa's
1 serving whey protein
1 serving Casein protein
6 servings poseidon
3 servings Blast

How high have you gone with Havoc? I used a ..similiar product :), at 80mg and the strength and aggression were awesome.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strength and size without crushing back back pains, high blood pressure, headaches or hurting livers makes for a great cycle :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
40 is the highest i've went with it. I do my best not to super dose anything anymore.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
40 is the highest i've went with it. I do my best not to super dose anything anymore.
I know some that have gone....MUCH higher...but this was with a staggered dose over a 14 hour awake time.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
40mg seems ideal. i dont know why any of the clones have not been more than 10mg per pill

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Awwwww your no fun, lol. I'm wondering why your bothering with the m1,4 if it only converts to dianabol at 10% why not go for straight d-bol, it's super cheap all over the world, or is it for legal reasons?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legal reasons. Why would most of us bother with messing with any of these types of products :)

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
is this not that toxic? I was thinking of running some of that methyl xt that was mentioned not to long ago with maybe some epi just to see if the stuff is legit but i would be pissed to go 4 weeks to find out otherwise

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
subbbed been interseted in m14ad for a while and stacking possibilities.

but on a serious note if your tested and your taking m14ad or 14ad and they showup positive for the real roids they convert too can you prove your case that you werent

taking straight dbol and boldenone (spelling)?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
im interested in that methyl xt. supposed to be real good for strength