REAPER get in HERE!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0

    REAPER get in HERE!


    Radioactive Energy drink, somehwat clean energy drink. Look at the ingredients.
    MOD EDIT: No links.

  2. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Oh wow. This is some good shlt. It looks like they sell it at Jewel-Osco I was in Shaumburg,IL for a business trip and I saw a Jewel Osco up there. FCUK, I should have looked inside there to get some. I have another business trip scheduled in Schaumburg in Jan. So I'll have to hit that place up. Very cool. Good eye. I tried that cocaine energy drink. It's pretty lame. I have tried both the 'cut' and 'uncut' versions. The original has this puhucked up burning cinnamon flavoring that burns my throat.


    I am getting to the point where I am having a hard time finding any more energy drinks, without having to order them online. I've hit up all my usual places.
  3. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    I'll probably buy a 12 pack online instead.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    HOLY FUKC DUDE! this stuff has me goin! i feel crazy right now! i ate 1lb of chicken strips and 1 1/2 cups brown rice wiht ease. I dont feel like crap. it is sucha clean energy drink. My mind is goin insane right now. i feel like runnin a marathon ro punchin some rando guy in the face! Maybe the ResetAD finally kicked in after 2 weeks but i think its the drink
    RADIOACTIVE FOREVER!!!
  5. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Yeah I'm gonna def. have to get my hands on some of that stuff. Redline Xtreme really phucked me up. It wasnt' even energy or anything, it was straight poison.

    That's pretty cool how the cans glow in the dark, def. unique.

    Your probably gonna hate me for this, but I bought all Java Monsters (which were excellent), but they all tasted the same to me....there was no difference.
  6. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna def. have to get my hands on some of that stuff. Redline Xtreme really phucked me up. It wasnt' even energy or anything, it was straight poison.

    That's pretty cool how the cans glow in the dark, def. unique.

    Your probably gonna hate me for this, but I bought all Java Monsters (which were excellent), but they all tasted the same to me....there was no difference.
    As have i. Big Black is the best, but yes there are extremely close in taste. mywall is up to 78 as off tonight
    Name:  0910072016.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  199.2 KB
  7. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    there fairly cheap for energy drinks. maybe i should order some
  8. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    I Still Own!
  9. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Actually, I haven't counted mine in awhile. The last link in my signature is to my energy drink log I have going on. There is a picture about a month or so ago with my collection. I'll have to count how many I have.
  10. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    As have i. Big Black is the best, but yes there are extremely close in taste. mywall is up to 78 as off tonight
    Name:  0910072016.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  199.2 KB
    nicee!
  11. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna def. have to get my hands on some of that stuff. Redline Xtreme really phucked me up. It wasnt' even energy or anything, it was straight poison.

    That's pretty cool how the cans glow in the dark, def. unique.

    Your probably gonna hate me for this, but I bought all Java Monsters (which were excellent), but they all tasted the same to me....there was no difference.
    HUH, I had the redline today and it was difficult to function.
  12. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Actually, I haven't counted mine in awhile. The last link in my signature is to my energy drink log I have going on. There is a picture about a month or so ago with my collection. I'll have to count how many I have.
    No doubles! i have 3-4 more i have just not bought due to lack of interest but if you want comp, ill give you comp. For the record i have one from mexico, and australlia. Never bought ANY online.
  13. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    Redline blows! Might as well spoon feed me the ingredients
  14. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Actually, I just counted mine right now. Full drank and put up on my shelves I have 76. HOWEVER, I have 3 unopened energy drinks that I still have to get around to drinking.....btw, I have no duplicates.


    On a side note: I also have 15 Endorush bottles...empty.
  15. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    I don't have any international. I bought cocaine online. I also have the new version of cocaine called 'No Name'. I'm going to have to take a new picture of my collection again sometime.

    I was going good for awhile, then I got sidetrack with work/other stuff.
  16. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Actually, I just counted mine right now. Full drank and put up on my shelves I have 76. HOWEVER, I have 3 unopened energy drinks that I still have to get around to drinking.....btw, I have no duplicates.


    On a side note: I also have 15 Endorush bottles...empty.
    List some of the less common ones you have. no monster, perfect 10 etc the common ones.
  17. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    This stuff is the only stuff i will ever drink from now one. until it doesnt work.
  18. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Let's see:

    -Vegas Fuel
    -Steaz Energy
    -GURU
    -Rip It Chic (*** version)
    -IBE Matrix (which sucked)
    -Hansen's Red
    -Hollow Point
    -Cocaine
    -No Name (edited version of former Cocaine)
    -Screaming Monkey (tasted like shlt)


    ........those are the ones off the top of my head that I have only came across once.
  19. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    I need to take a new picture sometime.
  20. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    pleae do. i had 3 of those
  21. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    I'll be back in 10-15 minutes.
  22. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0




  23. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    There it is playa.
  24. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    NICE! a few i have never seen others i have passed on. But now i will start goin for anything again. Like supp stroe ones too. Keep it up man.
  25. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    I had Spike but at the gymand threw the can away. 2 other Xiences. and a few more before i started collecting. Seriously tho, this Radioactive stuff OWNS! the Carb Free one IMO isawesome.
  26. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Thanks ! I always keep my eye out if there is something new. There is this stuff called 'Morning Spark'. It is like a caffeinated kool-aid mix. I usually just drink that stuff for my caffeine on a day-to-day basis. If there is something new I happen to see then I'll usually pick it up. I haven't checked out GNC yet, but I'm sure they might have some I've never seen before.
  27. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    I noticed they have a carb-free Radioactive. I think I'm gonna buy a case online. Looks like it's good stuff.


    I'm gonna head to bed for the night. Good luck with your upcoming stack.
  28. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Thanks ! I always keep my eye out if there is something new. There is this stuff called 'Morning Spark'. It is like a caffeinated kool-aid mix. I usually just drink that stuff for my caffeine on a day-to-day basis. If there is something new I happen to see then I'll usually pick it up. I haven't checked out GNC yet, but I'm sure they might have some I've never seen before.
    Prolly. Oh yea i guess there is something called Sparks+ it is enrgy drink and liquor? my friend said he is buyin it for me when i visit him.


    Thanks bro take care.
  29. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Oh yeah there's something called 'Sparks +' and 'Tilt'. Those are both like Mike's Hard Lemonade or Sky Blue...its like a really sweet chic drink with alcohol in it. I haven't gotten around to those yet, but I've seen them. I should buy them this weekend.
  30. Registered User
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,236
    Answers
    0


    If you must stay up all night -- like Denver to Seattle in 20 hrs in the snow (hypothetically, of course) -- there's nothing better than Tilt (the original orange can tastes way better than the newer high-alc content green can; Sparks sux). Just grab a couple every time you stop for gas. Assuming you're 21.
    And, uh, not driving, of course.
  31. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0


    what makes this any diff then the other drinks out there

    the ingredient profile doenst look like anything awesome

    shipping to korea will prob suck ass
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  32. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    what makes this any diff then the other drinks out there

    the ingredient profile doenst look like anything awesome

    shipping to korea will prob suck ass
    UH WRONG!
    NO High Frusctose CS. Excellent mix on B viatmins. Distilled water. Very Very low Sodium. Milk Thistle. Ginko Biblo Extract.
    Now it may not be much but this sh*t works! I was up till 2 but then layed for bed. went to sleep at 3. Had AMAZING dreams, yes they were sexual and wild! Woke up this morn ready to go. The only thing i noticed is that last night before bed i urinated the same color as the drink. Bright yellow, i know this means over dose of viatmins but i don't care. My tolernace has been broken. 2 weeks into ResetAD but i honeslty think it is the drink itself. I bought 6 more today. I may drink one before the gym, or just do my WTF Pumped and RPM.
    BUY THIS DRINK! SOOOOO WORTH IT. The carb free taste good too.
  33. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Doesn't look no different then the other crap out there...
  34. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    UH WRONG!
    NO High Frusctose CS. Excellent mix on B viatmins. Distilled water. Very Very low Sodium. Milk Thistle. Ginko Biblo Extract.
    Now it may not be much but this sh*t works! I was up till 2 but then layed for bed. went to sleep at 3. Had AMAZING dreams, yes they were sexual and wild! Woke up this morn ready to go. The only thing i noticed is that last night before bed i urinated the same color as the drink. Bright yellow, i know this means over dose of viatmins but i don't care. My tolernace has been broken. 2 weeks into ResetAD but i honeslty think it is the drink itself. I bought 6 more today. I may drink one before the gym, or just do my WTF Pumped and RPM.
    BUY THIS DRINK! SOOOOO WORTH IT. The carb free taste good too.


    Milk Thistle gets me going yo!
  35. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Sorry man. But this is no different than a Monster, Go Fast, etc...

    I don't care if they use Distilled Water, Filtered Water, Spring water, toilet water. I get the same amount of calories from it 0.
  36. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Go ahead and lock this thread. There is nothing to see here
  37. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Go ahead and lock this thread. There is nothing to see here
    WOW, i'll start by saying you suck. Then continue to...
    This thread was to make a point of that after 2 1/2 years my toilerance was somehow broken by this drink. Repaer is a fan, it din't tell you to get inhere so. 1.stay out if you don't like it
    2. You have no idea. There is def diffeences in ingredients, the fact that HFCS isn't present is anhuge one.
    So quite being the high and almighty sayin to shut downa thread.
    No one said Milk Thistle was to get you riled up clown, the fact they place it in there was creative, different and something no other company has donew yet to my knowledge. I understand it is only .2g(20mgs) but still.

    Wow, this thread was meant to be chill and it is about to turn to a flame fest so might as well shut it down. Thanks for grabbing a few extar posts and looking like a douche.
  38. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    Oh yea and the reaosn i threw a few ingredients i there is becasue i provided a "illegal" link. Also figured most of the guys round here would not be interestead to look it up.

    Bought 6 cans today and will enjoy every one for the week. I hope you buy it, drink it, and LOVE IT! So everytime you do you go, "man i shouldn't of acted liek a dikc..."
  39. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    No one said Milk Thistle was to get you riled up clown, the fact they place it in there was creative, different and something no other company has donew yet to my knowledge. I understand it is only .2g(20mgs) but still
    Shows how much you know fruit.

    Go Fast Energy Drink
    - Australian Honey
    - Taurine
    - Ginseng
    - Ribose
    - Vitamin B-6
    - Vitamin B-12
    - Ginkgo Biloba
    - Guarana
    - Riboflavin
    - Niacin
    - Milk Thistle Herb
    - Caffeine
    - Sucrose

  40. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Ok Mods, you can shut this thread down now
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 02:43 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 04:36 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 09:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in