REAPER get in HERE!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Radioactive Energy drink, somehwat clean energy drink. Look at the ingredients.
MOD EDIT: No links.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow. This is some good shlt. It looks like they sell it at Jewel-Osco I was in Shaumburg,IL for a business trip and I saw a Jewel Osco up there. FCUK, I should have looked inside there to get some. I have another business trip scheduled in Schaumburg in Jan. So I'll have to hit that place up. Very cool. Good eye. I tried that cocaine energy drink. It's pretty lame. I have tried both the 'cut' and 'uncut' versions. The original has this puhucked up burning cinnamon flavoring that burns my throat.

I am getting to the point where I am having a hard time finding any more energy drinks, without having to order them online. I've hit up all my usual places.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably buy a 12 pack online instead.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
HOLY FUKC DUDE! this stuff has me goin! i feel crazy right now! i ate 1lb of chicken strips and 1 1/2 cups brown rice wiht ease. I dont feel like crap. it is sucha clean energy drink. My mind is goin insane right now. i feel like runnin a marathon ro punchin some rando guy in the face! Maybe the ResetAD finally kicked in after 2 weeks but i think its the drink
RADIOACTIVE FOREVER!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm gonna def. have to get my hands on some of that stuff. Redline Xtreme really phucked me up. It wasnt' even energy or anything, it was straight poison.

That's pretty cool how the cans glow in the dark, def. unique.

Your probably gonna hate me for this, but I bought all Java Monsters (which were excellent), but they all tasted the same to me....there was no difference.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm gonna def. have to get my hands on some of that stuff. Redline Xtreme really phucked me up. It wasnt' even energy or anything, it was straight poison.

Your probably gonna hate me for this, but I bought all Java Monsters (which were excellent), but they all tasted the same to me....there was no difference.
As have i. Big Black is the best, but yes there are extremely close in taste. mywall is up to 78 as off tonight
0910072016.jpg

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
there fairly cheap for energy drinks. maybe i should order some :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I haven't counted mine in awhile. The last link in my signature is to my energy drink log I have going on. There is a picture about a month or so ago with my collection. I'll have to count how many I have.

HUH, I had the redline today and it was difficult to function.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I haven't counted mine in awhile. The last link in my signature is to my energy drink log I have going on. There is a picture about a month or so ago with my collection. I'll have to count how many I have.
No doubles! i have 3-4 more i have just not bought due to lack of interest but if you want comp, ill give you comp. For the record i have one from mexico, and australlia. Never bought ANY online.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Redline blows! Might as well spoon feed me the ingredients

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I just counted mine right now. Full drank and put up on my shelves I have 76. HOWEVER, I have 3 unopened energy drinks that I still have to get around to drinking.....btw, I have no duplicates.

On a side note: I also have 15 Endorush bottles...empty.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any international. I bought cocaine online. I also have the new version of cocaine called 'No Name'. I'm going to have to take a new picture of my collection again sometime.

I was going good for awhile, then I got sidetrack with work/other stuff.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I just counted mine right now. Full drank and put up on my shelves I have 76. HOWEVER, I have 3 unopened energy drinks that I still have to get around to drinking.....btw, I have no duplicates.

On a side note: I also have 15 Endorush bottles...empty.
List some of the less common ones you have. no monster, perfect 10 etc the common ones.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is the only stuff i will ever drink from now one. until it doesnt work.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Let's see:

-Vegas Fuel
-Steaz Energy
-GURU
-Rip It Chic (fag version)
-IBE Matrix (which sucked)
-Hansen's Red
-Hollow Point
-Cocaine
-No Name (edited version of former Cocaine)
-Screaming Monkey (tasted like shlt)

........those are the ones off the top of my head that I have only came across once.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
NICE! a few i have never seen others i have passed on. But now i will start goin for anything again. Like supp stroe ones too. Keep it up man. :twisted:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I had Spike but at the gymand threw the can away. 2 other Xiences. and a few more before i started collecting. Seriously tho, this Radioactive stuff OWNS! the Carb Free one IMO isawesome.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ! I always keep my eye out if there is something new. There is this stuff called 'Morning Spark'. It is like a caffeinated kool-aid mix. I usually just drink that stuff for my caffeine on a day-to-day basis. If there is something new I happen to see then I'll usually pick it up. I haven't checked out GNC yet, but I'm sure they might have some I've never seen before.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I noticed they have a carb-free Radioactive. I think I'm gonna buy a case online. Looks like it's good stuff.

I'm gonna head to bed for the night. Good luck with your upcoming stack.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ! I always keep my eye out if there is something new. There is this stuff called 'Morning Spark'. It is like a caffeinated kool-aid mix. I usually just drink that stuff for my caffeine on a day-to-day basis. If there is something new I happen to see then I'll usually pick it up. I haven't checked out GNC yet, but I'm sure they might have some I've never seen before.
Prolly. Oh yea i guess there is something called Sparks+ it is enrgy drink and liquor? my friend said he is buyin it for me when i visit him.

Thanks bro take care.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah there's something called 'Sparks +' and 'Tilt'. Those are both like Mike's Hard Lemonade or Sky Blue...its like a really sweet chic drink with alcohol in it. I haven't gotten around to those yet, but I've seen them. I should buy them this weekend.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
If you must stay up all night -- like Denver to Seattle in 20 hrs in the snow (hypothetically, of course) -- there's nothing better than Tilt (the original orange can tastes way better than the newer high-alc content green can; Sparks sux). Just grab a couple every time you stop for gas. Assuming you're 21.
And, uh, not driving, of course. :blink:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
what makes this any diff then the other drinks out there

the ingredient profile doenst look like anything awesome

shipping to korea will prob suck ass

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
what makes this any diff then the other drinks out there

the ingredient profile doenst look like anything awesome

shipping to korea will prob suck ass
UH WRONG!
NO High Frusctose CS. Excellent mix on B viatmins. Distilled water. Very Very low Sodium. Milk Thistle. Ginko Biblo Extract.
Now it may not be much but this sh*t works! I was up till 2 but then layed for bed. went to sleep at 3. Had AMAZING dreams, yes they were sexual and wild! Woke up this morn ready to go. The only thing i noticed is that last night before bed i urinated the same color as the drink. Bright yellow, i know this means over dose of viatmins but i don't care. My tolernace has been broken. 2 weeks into ResetAD but i honeslty think it is the drink itself. I bought 6 more today. I may drink one before the gym, or just do my WTF Pumped and RPM.
BUY THIS DRINK! SOOOOO WORTH IT. The carb free taste good too.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Doesn't look no different then the other crap out there...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
UH WRONG!
NO High Frusctose CS. Excellent mix on B viatmins. Distilled water. Very Very low Sodium. Milk Thistle. Ginko Biblo Extract.
Now it may not be much but this sh*t works! I was up till 2 but then layed for bed. went to sleep at 3. Had AMAZING dreams, yes they were sexual and wild! Woke up this morn ready to go. The only thing i noticed is that last night before bed i urinated the same color as the drink. Bright yellow, i know this means over dose of viatmins but i don't care. My tolernace has been broken. 2 weeks into ResetAD but i honeslty think it is the drink itself. I bought 6 more today. I may drink one before the gym, or just do my WTF Pumped and RPM.
BUY THIS DRINK! SOOOOO WORTH IT. The carb free taste good too.
:rofl:

Milk Thistle gets me going yo!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sorry man. But this is no different than a Monster, Go Fast, etc...

I don't care if they use Distilled Water, Filtered Water, Spring water, toilet water. I get the same amount of calories from it 0.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Go ahead and lock this thread. There is nothing to see here :hammer:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and lock this thread. There is nothing to see here :hammer:
WOW, i'll start by saying you suck. Then continue to...
This thread was to make a point of that after 2 1/2 years my toilerance was somehow broken by this drink. Repaer is a fan, it din't tell you to get inhere so. 1.stay out if you don't like it
2. You have no idea. There is def diffeences in ingredients, the fact that HFCS isn't present is anhuge one.
So quite being the high and almighty sayin to shut downa thread.
No one said Milk Thistle was to get you riled up clown, the fact they place it in there was creative, different and something no other company has donew yet to my knowledge. I understand it is only .2g(20mgs) but still.

Wow, this thread was meant to be chill and it is about to turn to a flame fest so might as well shut it down. Thanks for grabbing a few extar posts and looking like a douche.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea and the reaosn i threw a few ingredients i there is becasue i provided a "illegal" link. Also figured most of the guys round here would not be interestead to look it up.

Bought 6 cans today and will enjoy every one for the week. I hope you buy it, drink it, and LOVE IT! So everytime you do you go, "man i shouldn't of acted liek a dikc..."

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
No one said Milk Thistle was to get you riled up clown, the fact they place it in there was creative, different and something no other company has donew yet to my knowledge. I understand it is only .2g(20mgs) but still
Shows how much you know fruit.

Go Fast Energy Drink
- Australian Honey
- Taurine
- Ginseng
- Ribose
- Vitamin B-6
- Vitamin B-12
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Guarana
- Riboflavin
- Niacin
- Milk Thistle Herb
- Caffeine
- Sucrose

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thats fine hardass. I have never heard of that. Like i said..."not that im aware of" So we get it you're a genius. Thanks....
This thread was fine until you came. Not even that but you came in like a prick. So yea lets shut it down befor ei get banned.
PS- That would suck if Oakland beat your precious broncos...ill be betting against them.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thats fine hardass. I have never heard of that. Like i said..."not that im aware of" So we get it you're a genius. Thanks....
This thread was fine until you came. Not even that but you came in like a prick. So yea lets shut it down befor ei get banned.
PS- That would suck if Oakland beat your precious broncos...ill be betting against them.
Jaymod Edit: Stay on topic or start one with the intended subject please. No one is forced to click on or respond to a thread.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
no, but they may lock it. Then where else will you dump your lame internet forum pics? :type:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 21
Supplements 7
Female Fitness 10
oyvind Anabolics 0