Muscle Asylum Project...

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
It is part of MT. And this shiat will fly off the shelves guaranteed. MT can make dog**** look great, they are marketing experts. I saw that video the other night, it is off the charts! :box:

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
It is part of MT. And this shiat will fly off the shelves guaranteed. MT can make dog**** look great, they are marketing experts. I saw that video the other night, it is off the charts! :box:
For sure, I don't plan on supporting this company any BUT that ad is just ridiculous!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn - That dude doing the Deads is HUGE!

Marketing is essential for good business - but that's just over-board IMO. In marketing class, that is refered to as "Dream-State Alteration" (snatch and grab, also) Basically, snatch and grab refers to the lack of words (communication) and relies on flash editing to lure in the customer. That video is a excellent example of it... "Jesus that dude was huge, I bet if use that stuff, I'll get huge!" ~ Joe Uneducatedoe

dean17

dean17

Awards
oh god, i bet that **** is gonna fly off the shelves at gnc, i can hear the newbie gym talk about it already... "dude i jus got that muscle asylum **** this weekend, im gonna get fukcin hugeee!"

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Bump, for yes the ads look reidiculous but the products seem decent. Dont flame i havent bought any, but just casue its branch of MT it still may be ok. If i can find it cheap enough or can get my friend to grab me some for a "discount" ill give it a shot. "Anabolic OD" seems to have alot of basic stuff in it, I think its where pricing to serving is what gets people.