Methyl DX-3/ Mass FX

3Captains

Awards
I heard of someone taking these two sups together in a cycle, should this be done or is it completely stupid?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
it isnt completley stupid in any regards.
mass fx is a natural test booster and enhancer of your bodies free testosterone. this keeps your body from being surpressed with the addition of outer introduced hormone. methyl Dx-3 if memory serves me right, is a superdrol compound which to make sure you know is a steroid that causes shut down so this stack would work very well together

3Captains

Awards
Aright guys thanks for the info!! Any other ideas along these lines that might be helpful?

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if your familiar with steroids or not, but either way you will need a serious post cycle therapy if you are going to run Methyl DX-3.

3Captains

Awards
Yea i know whats your best suggestion, I was thinking advance PCT, Restore, and some Inhibit-E along with milk thistle and the normal things

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Yea i know whats your best suggestion, I was thinking advance post cycle therapy, Restore, and some Inhibit-E along with milk thistle and the normal things
I hope by the normal things you mean a SERM because if not then you have some researching to do. Superdrol is an extremely harsh designer steroid and requires a serious post cycle therapy. Make sure you know exactly what your doing.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running this exact same cycle in 2 months. 4 weeks of Methyl DX, starting @ Mg's. ramping up to Mg's. only if necessary, introducing Massfx and Hyperdrol in week 3, starting w/ 2 caps a day and ramping up to full doses. Also in week 4 the ALMIGHTY TORM 120 for 4 days then 80 for 3 then 60 for a week and 40 for the last (still running MassFX and Hyperdrol)......might throw in a Cort-blocker in week 4 when PCT/SERM starts not sure yet, what do you guys think? Also perfect cycle,cycle support (before,during and after) along with Powerfull and creatine in week 4.....now that I'm typing all this out, seems like a bit much, or not enough....feedback please.......this is also to assist captains not just myself.......

3Captains

Awards
Sounds pretty crazy to me! Good luck with the cycle! Does anyone have any other ideas for good PCT when off Methyl DX3?