Poseidon or Extend?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Just looking for opinions of those who have tried both, which did you find more beneficial in terms of performance and recovery. I will be using this for an upcoming tennis season, may end up getting both but am curious as to peoples experiences.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think both are solid products but as far as tennis goes, I think you should get poseidon for the hydration purposes. If your worried about BCAA you get plenty when you eat and from your protien shakes. If you want the added benefits of extend I recommend some bulk citrulline malate powder with poseidon.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Are you Ledoinis300 over at BB.com ?

For what you are looking for I would try very hard to use both. The endurance effect of Posidon as well as REALLY helping with DOMS is amazing. BCAAs are great for helping keep the muscle while doing cardio type endurance activity.

BUT for BCAAs there are other choices than just Xtend ;)

Actually Nimbus and Anabolic Innovations was suppose to do a promo together with XCELL and Poseidon but we never got around to it.

CROWLER

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Are you Ledoinis300 over at BB.com ?

For what you are looking for I would try very hard to use both. The endurance effect of Posidon as well as REALLY helping with DOMS is amazing. BCAAs are great for helping keep the muscle while doing cardio type endurance activity.

BUT for BCAAs there are other choices than just Xtend ;)

Actually Nimbus and Anabolic Innovations was suppose to do a promo together with XCELL and Poseidon but we never got around to it.

CROWLER
Yes I am indeed. I originally went by this name over there but was banned then unbanned. Run that promo, now!!!!:aargh: , How could I forget about Excell, actually I was asking about Xtend because I found a site that is selling the big tub for $35.00.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
hydration and endurance = poseiden

recovery and muscle building = xtend

the real deal = stacking the two

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i know where to find the 35 dollar extend :)! i wish i had a credit card to buy it tho.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with some sort of mix of SteelEdge and Core ABC :p

I play tennis too! :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hydration and endurance = poseiden

recovery and muscle building = xtend

the real deal = stacking the two
That pretty much sums it all up in a nut shell. It just boils down to what your looking for most in regards to your activity. Stacking them would be a great way to go.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
That pretty much sums it all up in a nut shell. It just boils down to what your looking for most in regards to your activity. Stacking them would be a great way to go.
Damn that really does seem to be a great option, nuts I can not keep money in my pocket.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Why not try Swell? Poseidon Complex plus the CM, BA, and Leucine.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Why not try Swell? Poseidon Complex plus the CM, BA, and Leucine.
SWELL is a stellar product as well!

I have to agree, stacking Excell and Poseidon seems like a perfect fit given what your training will look like!

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

We should talk more about that my friend!

Workin

SCDiesel23

Awards
Damn that really does seem to be a great option, nuts I can not keep money in my pocket.
So that I contribute to this thread, I've used Poseidon for a while now and love it, I play tennis a lot too, and in the humid/terrible Southern Florida weather, it's a lifesaver.

Now off topic, did you watch the Open yesterday?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
So that I contribute to this thread, I've used Poseidon for a while now and love it, I play tennis a lot too, and in the humid/terrible Southern Florida weather, it's a lifesaver.

Now off topic, did you watch the Open yesterday?
Of course, I have done nothing but watch the open for the past week, Federer will easily surpas Sampras in total grand slams. I must say tha tI was impressed with Dokovich (spelling) at 20 he played Fed pretty well and blew a couple of great opportunities.

Henin beating both of the Williams sisters back to back was the highlight though,

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am indeed. I originally went by this name over there but was banned then unbanned. Run that promo, now!!!!:aargh: , How could I forget about Excell, actually I was asking about Xtend because I found a site that is selling the big tub for $35.00.

lol

You are right about Federer but couldn't we have someone with more of a personality please :)

SCDiesel23

Awards
Of course, I have done nothing but watch the open for the past week, Federer will easily surpas Sampras in total grand slams. I must say tha tI was impressed with Dokovich (spelling) at 20 he played Fed pretty well and blew a couple of great opportunities.

Henin beating both of the Williams sisters back to back was the highlight though,
Federer is the greatest, he's a machine. I agree, and Sampras agrees, he will beat his record. They are scheduled for an expo sometime in November, I can't wait to see that match, Sampras says he can hold his own against Federer, and honestly I believe he can. I'll let you know when it's going to be on TV if you're interested.

SCDiesel23

Awards
lol

You are right about Federer but couldn't we have someone with more of a personality please :)
That's what I love about him, he's a machine, this is business to him. It's great watching him play and not get all hot-headed over stuff, that kind of garbage takes away from someones game IMO.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
That's what I love about him, he's a machine, this is business to him. It's great watching him play and not get all hot-headed over stuff, that kind of garbage takes away from someones game IMO.
I could not agree more, I could care less about his personality, it is not like I am ever going to be hanging out with the guy, in fact I like it. Just all business and he plays the most perfect tennis I have ever witnessed, he never gets rattled and pulls off impossible shots and makes it appear effortless. He embodies a professional in every sense.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean during the game but have a personality after or before the game he is just boring as heck. Come on I want it all, a graceful player on the court like Federer and a personality to or does it have to be one of the other :)

As far as Samperas holding his own against Federer I REALLY REALLY wish he could but IMO no way can he even come close if Federer plays all out. Even at his best he was never as good as Federer is now and Samperas is no where near as good as he was back then. Believe me I would love to see an American have at Federer but it aint going to happen any time soon unfortunately.

CROWLER