First Post...Opinions on my stash please!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sup fellas! I've been lurking for awhile, but finally decided to jump in here and get things going. A friend of mine joined the military and gave me some of his unused supps. Along with some stuff I had, below is what I have on hand. I've never used a PH before but I'm almost ready. What do you guys think I should pick up to start it off? RPM? Restore? Activate? Rebound? 6OXO? Perfect Cycle? AX PCT? I have....

• Controlled Labs GlycerGrow
  • Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
  • Gaspari Size-On
  • USP Labs Anabolic Pump
  • Rock Hard Formulations Razorbolic
  • RPN Havoc
  • Anabolic Xtreme PheraPlex
  • Anabolic Xtreme Retain
  • Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol
  • Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
  • 2 vials of Tamoxifen Citrate
  • Milk Thistle
Which of those PH's would you guys recommend for my virgin receptors?! :eek:

What would you add to the PCT? I plan on dropping a small wad @ NP this week and wanted you guys' opinions on what to pick up, cuz you guys fooking rock!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I see you have Tamox, good. Cycle Support is to be used during the PH cycle. Milk thistle is in the Cycle Support already. Size-On, PW, and GlycerGrow can all be used on PCT. Retain on PCT as well 3/2/1

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
... Assuming you're over 21, and I can't discuss this subject, maybe a quick tour to the steroids section will help you out ;)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm waaaaaay over 21 lol

I picked up the milk thistle to load a week or 2 beforehand. Probably going to do the same with Hawthorne berry?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm waaaaaay over 21 lol

I picked up the milk thistle to load a week or 2 beforehand. Probably going to do the same with Hawthorne berry?
Yeah, you could get 2 CS and load the CS 2 weeks before, and last until 2 weeks after.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, another bottle of CS was in my mind as well.....I've been reading kick ass things about RPM too.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, another bottle of CS was in my mind as well.....I've been reading kick ass things about RPM too.
NOW you're in the right place. RPM is really wicked. I would save for PCT though to help get test levels back up.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same thoughts here, 2 bottles of RPM, check.