Next stack, yea another one if these threads.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So here...
ALRI Stack(Pro-Anabol, Jungle Warefare, BAM.
Bulk BCAA
Storm - Universal Nutrition
Poseiden

Anyone have anything else i can throw in for skin care/clearing?
I know on the ALRI stack i will get a little more acne cause when i ran JW solo the last week i noticed it.
Be easy fellas.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. Personally I would include some support sups while doing that cycle.

CROWLER

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ive heard wonders of that java lather soap from RPN. looks pretty good. maybe that might help with the acne.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. Personally I would include some support sups while doing that cycle.

CROWLER

YEa, i wasnt sure how "harsh" it is. I don't have any ideas really. ill search a bit. YOu mean something along the lines of milk thistle? cycle support?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
So here...
ALRI Stack(Pro-Anabol, Jungle Warefare, BAM.
Bulk BCAA
Storm - Universal Nutrition
Poseiden

Anyone have anything else i can throw in for skin care/clearing?
I know on the ALRI stack i will get a little more acne cause when i ran JW solo the last week i noticed it.
Be easy fellas.

:stick:

X

djl

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
I thought blood tests came back fine for liver, potentially for test.

Did I miss a thread (a conclusive one, anyway)?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I thought blood tests came back fine for liver, potentially for test.

Did I miss a thread (a conclusive one, anyway)?
As did i. I figured there wold be minor minor stress but not enough to worry about supports. Unless that was pre-ProAnabol? I was more concerned about test levels, but i guess thats what the Restore is for. I'll be using that too i forgot to add.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
As did i. I figured there wold be minor minor stress but not enough to worry about supports. Unless that was pre-ProAnabol? I was more concerned about test levels, but i guess thats what the Restore is for. I'll be using that too i forgot to add.
This stack isn't hepatoxic. I think Crowler is just pimping his newest product.

Personally, I think a liver/cardiovascular protectants should be a staple, and cycle support/life support and perhaps even the upcoming 'post cycle support' by AI are pretty much the cheapest and easiest way to get everything you need in one supplement.

X

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Omegas
800 i.u. vitamin E
2,000 mcg vitamin B12
1g 5HTP
NOW Adam
are the regulars
Then this stuf will be added in about 4 weeks. I have to finish up my Incarnate-RPM-RestoreAD-Retain 2 then take few weeks off.

I'll be dropping the E due to recent research.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is just my input, but instead of the ALRI stack, you should run the MassFX/Hyperdrol/Retain stack that way you don't have to use cycle support.

Overall I've seen better reviews of the Anabolic Xtreme stack vs. ALRI stack. I'm thinking possibly about doing the AX stack as I'd rather not have 17a (JW) jacking up my liver.

YEAH i know someone is going to try and point me to how JW liver values are fine, blah, blah, but really...if you can avoid putting a methyl in your body, why not ?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This is just my input, but instead of the ALRI stack, you should run the MassFX/Hyperdrol/Retain stack that way you don't have to use cycle support.

Overall I've seen better reviews of the Anabolic Xtreme stack vs. ALRI stack. I'm thinking possibly about doing the AX stack as I'd rather not have 17a (JW) jacking up my liver.

YEAH i know someone is going to try and point me to how JW liver values are fine, blah, blah, but really...if you can avoid putting a methyl in your body, why not ?
I was thinking AX but i ran JW solo and it din't hurt me that i know of...but then again no blood test. I liked it. Thats why i wanted to go ALRI. ANd it is cheaper i think.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so yea i will switch to AX. not to much more, but i am dropping the storm. So it's just Poseidon, BCAA, AX MASS stack.

Still i thought this stack was little more " harsh" compared to ALRIs?

I will prolly still use Cycle support cause.

Oh yea.For my skin i guess it's just JAVA, Neutrogena for Men cause i like it. i am sick of shoulder/back acne, its not horrid but it bother me. So im workin on that since this stack is ogin to make it worse prolly

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not aware of 6-bromo's actual metabolic conversions. It's not methylated that I know of, but Jungle Warfare is. That right there is enough to sway me. I'm not keen on oral methylated compounds.

I think JW and Hyperdrol are compareable in strength. Then again this is also something I could be wrong.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so yea i will switch to AX. not to much more, but i am dropping the storm. So it's just Poseidon, BCAA, AX MASS stack.

Still i thought this stack was little more " harsh" compared to ALRIs?

I will prolly still use Cycle support cause.

Oh yea.For my skin i guess it's just JAVA, Neutrogena for Men cause i like it. i am sick of shoulder/back acne, its not horrid but it bother me. So im workin on that since this stack is ogin to make it worse prolly
Looks like a solid stack...I'll be interested to see your results!

Workin

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I am doing it right now (JW, Bam, Pro-an) juststarting second week of JW. I have run JW and bam before with restore. I use it as my between cycle cycle. Make sure you use clomid.J/K

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Also for the skin thing I use Neutrogena face bar and you can use any Antibacterial soap (Dial) just wash your face and back at least twice a day.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I am doing it right now (JW, Bam, Pro-an) juststarting second week of JW. I have run JW and bam before with restore. I use it as my between cycle cycle. Make sure you use clomid.J/K
HAHA, you would have had bunches of people tear into if you were serious. I knew you weren;t tho since oyu been around. They say second-3rd weak i when you start to notice thigns.
Really my main goal is to get strong. Not worried about mass so much i would like to be at 200lbs eventually currently 185. I want to hit 450 on deadlift and last was 405 in april. i repped 385x2 1/2 a few eeks ago so i may almost be there.
I just thnk this stack will get me stronger like i want. I want to be lean as well. I amso used to being a little "thick"

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'2" and 224lbs. I like it as far as a "stack". I tend to get a little strength but it also leans me out. Takes away the puffy look.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'2" and 224lbs. I like it as far as a "stack". I tend to get a little strength but it also leans me out. Takes away the puffy look.
I found the same thing as far as 'leaning out' and hardening up. I also seemed to have some hair thinning once I started BAM.

Overall I liked it, but want to try the NHA stack sometime too.

X

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
No hair issues here. Still fluffy.

It ~might~ have been from a 2300 mile motorcycle trip without a helmet too...

:fool2:

X

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
It ~might~ have been from a 2300 mile motorcycle trip without a helmet too...

:fool2:

X

uuuhhhhh yea. I'm guess that added to it...Only thing i heard on the AX stack was cramps and getttin the runs...? anyone here?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
No problems with that end either. I only cramp when I don't get enough water.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of water. This may semlike a bit much but....would adding Red Acid be to much? I really want to lean out and after this AX & maybe Red Acid stack i might jump to PH cycle after a few weeks off. I can handle dropping pounds and slowly working to 200. This is really just a hodbby, no sports, no competition just becasue i like this life style.
So...Red Acid....? Was reading about it sounds like of stuff.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessin when you say brown i'll be uhhhh....:dump: all the time? Maybe some Leviathin....more searching must be done.:type:
It was a saying from Woodstock (the original one).

X

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
ive heard wonders of that java lather soap from RPN. looks pretty good. maybe that might help with the acne.
Java Lather does work wonders. It updates your windows to the latest version, reduce global warming, make fat girls run from you etc. Kidding aside, the soap is kick ass, I only bought one bar the first time around, and I liked it so much that I ordered three more. You should have seen me the day when I had to take shower with Adidas sports fever because my fedex delivery guy was late. I was pissed I say..By the way, right after I got the three bars, I noticed that now they even have bodywash. What more can we ask for. By the way, I would rather take JW over Hyperdrol X2 anyday mainly because the active doesnt need any conversion to be anabolic.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessin when you say brown i'll be uhhhh....:dump: all the time? Maybe some Leviathin....more searching must be done.:type:
Right now im running ACTIVATE EXT / RPM / PFULL (along with xtend, BA, CEE), and i have dropped nearly 10lbs in a little over a month. I absolutely love it so far. I am wanting to shed a little fat also, and just ordered ibe's X-LEAN to control cortisol. I have read very good things about it. That might be an option for ya man.

good luck
thanks