RPN and Palo Alto Labs Team Up!! :: Leviathan / DCP STACK... ONLY AT Nutra!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I was actually thinking of doing this exact stack, then saw this thread and ordererd it asap. What would be the recommended dosage on this particular stack? I've done a few cutting stacks, but never have used two fat burners at once (have done red acid/blue rhino, lipo 6, etc. rhino).

any insight is helpful.

Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by termin8r View Post
    I was actually thinking of doing this exact stack, then saw this thread and ordererd it asap. What would be the recommended dosage on this particular stack? I've done a few cutting stacks, but never have used two fat burners at once (have done red acid/blue rhino, lipo 6, etc. rhino).

any insight is helpful.

Thanks
    What is your current weight?

Generally, one would would start with 6 caps of DCP (3 doses of 2 caps per day).

Leviathan, taper up your dosage to see what you are comfortable with, start with 1 cap twice a day and go from there (do not exceed 4 caps, unless over 200lbs)

The two complement each other well which is why we bundled them together in this stack. DCP is caffeine free so you won't be overly-stimulated, and you can take it at night as well.

A suggested dosing protocol would be:

AM:
    1-2caps Leviathan
    2 caps DCP

Midday/Early Afternoon:
    1-2caps Leviathan
    2 caps DCP

PM:
    2 caps DCP

Both would be best taken on a relatively empty stomach, and if possible arrange one of these doses to be ~30min pre-workout for a killer sweat fest.
    •   

3. holy lord, now thats a killer stack

4. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post

Generally, one would would start with 6 caps of DCP (3 doses of 2 caps per day).

Leviathan, taper up your dosage to see what you are comfortable with, start with 1 cap twice a day and go from there (do not exceed 4 caps, unless over 200lbs)

The two complement each other well which is why we bundled them together in this stack. DCP is caffeine free so you won't be overly-stimulated, and you can take it at night as well.

AM:
    1-2caps Leviathan
    2 caps DCP

Midday/Early Afternoon:
    1-2caps Leviathan
    2 caps DCP

PM:
    2 caps DCP

Both would be best taken on a relatively empty stomach, and if possible arrange one of these doses to be ~30min pre-workout for a killer sweat fest.
    Perfect, thanks for the info. I'll probably ramp up the leviathan like you mentioned to get a feel for it. I've taken quite a few Test products, but don't want to dive into anything uneducated.

Right now I'm hovering around 170 lbs. I was around 175 last spring when I was on a cycle of epistane and stayed pretty even throughout the PCT. Then summer came and all the gains were lost due to an injury and just bad habits that usually come with the summertime (drinking, no gym, etc). Now I've been cutting for a few weeks and want to add this into the routine. I'm going to start up a new cycle of havoc once I have the BF% down a little bit.

5. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post

AM:
    1-2caps Leviathan
    2 caps DCP

Midday/Early Afternoon:
    1-2caps Leviathan
    2 caps DCP

PM:
    2 caps DCP

Now thats some killer advice
    •   

6. For anyone who hasnt jump on this.. I think this special is only running through sept!! This stack is very very solid!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    For anyone who hasnt jump on this.. I think this special is only running through sept!! This stack is very very solid!!
    Damn.. only a few more days left?!!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    For anyone who hasnt jump on this.. I think this special is only running through sept!! This stack is very very solid!!
    Hey brutha, spot me 60 bucks! LOL edit: never got your email bro?

9. Wow, only a couple days left...

10. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Wow, only a couple days left...
    I wonder if there is any chance of extension??

11. Dsade???!!!

12. :::whistles innocently:::

Have to check stock...there's big a pretty big spike in demand, with the hedonistic holidays coming up.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

13. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Hey brutha, spot me 60 bucks! LOL edit: never got your email bro?
    Hit me up on AIM when you got a minute man... ill get it out to you

14. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Hit me up on AIM when you got a minute man... ill get it out to you
    Sounds good bro :bruce1:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 05:03 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs Leviathan Reloaded
    By KoreanBB in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:37 PM