My Epistane Plan - (need advice please)

fattytca

fattytca

Awards
Hello all -

Been lurking here but a regular on another board where the opinions are becoming less helpful.

I'm going to try Epistane for the first time and I'm struggling with my PCT.

The one company I was recommended for a SERM seemed shady and about 30% of the reviewers said they lost their money.

So I decided to possibly try the pulse method to minimize the need for a SERM like Clomid or something else at the end and maybe use just an OTC test booster.

Do you think that the Novadex XT (recommended to me previously) will be adequate after a pulse cycle?

I think I might not understand the science behind it - if the Epistane blocks estrogen to raise testosterone... to the point where my boys shrink... what good does Novadex XT do - since it also blocks estrogen to raise testosterone? Wouldn't it have the same effect on the testicles?

Thanks in advance all!

(In case anyone wants to see the plan, as it stands, for the stack... Here is what I'm looking at:

Pre Cycle

1 Week

Cycle Support
Flax
Fish Oil
Multi
Whey
Postassium
Taurine

On Cycle

8 Weeks

Epistane
Cycle Support
Flax
Fish Oil
Multi
Whey
Potassium
Taurine
Glucosomine

Post Cycle

4 Weeks
Novadex XT
Cycle Support
Flax
Fish Oil
Multi
Whey
Potassium
Creatine

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello all -

Been lurking here but a regular on another board where the opinions are becoming less helpful.

I'm going to try Epistane for the first time and I'm struggling with my post cycle therapy.

The one company I was recommended for a SERM seemed shady and about 30% of the reviewers said they lost their money.

So I decided to possibly try the pulse method to minimize the need for a SERM like Clomid or something else at the end and maybe use just an OTC test booster.

Do you think that the Novadex XT (recommended to me previously) will be adequate after a pulse cycle?

I think I might not understand the science behind it - if the Epistane blocks estrogen to raise testosterone... to the point where my boys shrink... what good does Novadex XT do - since it also blocks estrogen to raise testosterone? Wouldn't it have the same effect on the testicles?

Thanks in advance all!
Novadex is probably enough for a pulse, most people don't use anything more.

Epistane doesn't block estrogen to raise testosterone, at least not in a similar fashion. epistane acts like a serm, but also replaces endogenous testosterone. Novadex is a sucide inhibitor instead. The reason you need the AI or SERM at the end is that when your body starts producing natural testosterone again, you also start producing estrogen again, and its that "rush" of estrogen that starts problems. thats why there is usually a high dose first then taper off.

Another possible option for you is to try primordial performance's Dermacrine Sustain. I'm going to do a full cycle (epistane + revolt) and just use that for PCT. Its over the counter. Also once it becomes available is Post Cycle Support . either of those MAY be enough for a full cycle, like many things it depends on the details. Theres a bit of a difference in shutdown from 30mg epistane a day for 4 weeks vs 60 for 5 weeks :)

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
what is your pulse going to look like? what dosages?

fattytca

fattytca

Awards
what is your pulse going to look like? what dosages?
Sorry for the delay - been out of town.

My pulse as I looked into it more will probably be similar to the one Dr. D recommended over 6 weeks as:

Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30,30)
2 30
3 30-40
4 30-40
5 30-50
6 30-50

Thanks for the help!