LEUKIC?? all its cracked up to be

hawks31

Awards
Ive heard that leukic is just about the equivalent of a testbooster, just without the bad side effects. My buddys been telling me to get on it for a couple months but I need some outside opinions. ANyone taken it? How good were the results?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
From what I gather, it's an expensive alternative to bulk leucine. Some say it's better. It's not gonna make you huge and ripped. I haven't taken it but I have researched it online. After all I read, I'd go with bulk leucine.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Its how he won the O. He didnt even eat or workout...just Leukic.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard that leukic is just about the equivalent of a testbooster, just without the bad side effects. My buddys been telling me to get on it for a couple months but I need some outside opinions. ANyone taken it? How good were the results?
Here is a tip. Dont ever buy muscle tech products. You paying like 50 bucks for for under 220 grams of leucine. You can get over 4 times that much for almost half that price.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech products work. Just not like they say they do. They take ingredients that are well known to have a positive effect on building muscle/burning fat (depends on which product we are talking about) and over hype them, give them fancy names, and create ridiculous ads that make their products appear to be the best thing since sliced bread, and then they go on to charge you out the a$$ for something you could get for a fraction of the price if bought elsewhere. Like said before, Leukic is essentially just the amino acid Leucine, except with a fancy name. Your best bet is to avoid Muscletech products unless you have a fetish for blowing money. Head over to nutraplanet.com and look under the bulk powders section and look at buying some bulk Leucine, its the same thing, except for the fancy name and ridiculous advertising.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't forget gackic and creakic too for the stack. Seriously though it is not ad just the price is very expensive. Antorp70 too is a expensive leucine product. Does it work? Yes is it pricely? yes is there alternative nothing that is exactly the same but there are cheeper products that can get the job done too.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: But to clarify one tiny thing, I do believe it actually contains a KIC molecule... which 'supposedly' affects it's absorbtion, but as far as I'm concerned, it will get to the toilet eventually!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget gackic and creakic too for the stack. Seriously though it is not ad just the price is very expensive. Antorp70 too is a expensive leucine product. Does it work? Yes is it pricely? yes is there alternative nothing that is exactly the same but there are cheeper products that can get the job done too.
Haven't you heard what Gustavo Badell the FREAKIN RICAN uses??? Gakic, Luekic, Creakic, Cell-tech, Nitro-Tech, Plast-tech, Elast-tech, and to uhh burn the fat, he uses hydroxycut HARDCORE! and thermo-gain, thermo-shred, his neighbors dog Fred... etc.
EDIT: here's that link: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWznZQOr580"]YouTube - Gustavo Badell on his favorite Supplements[/ame]

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: But to clarify one tiny thing, I do believe it actually contains a KIC molecule... which 'supposedly' affects it's absorbtion, but as far as I'm concerned, it will get to the toilet eventually!
It does affect absorbtion but it doesnt make it quicker to my knowledge. The only thing it would do for you is insure that nothing competes with it for absorption. I dont really think that its a big issue for leucine though and free form aminos already absorb pretty quickly

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fell for Leukic a few years back. It did nothing that I could even remotely tell. Though, that $65 out of my pocket could have come in handy to atleast get something that worked a little bit. Or 2 things. Or 3 things...

Why not just get bulk Leucine and some AX Trisorbagen if you're worried about uptake? Theoretically, that'd do the trick...if you're worried about getting enough luecine in your body!

Beige

Awards
  • Established
isn't anator p70 just leucine and carbs? maybe there was some creatine in there, no? anyways, go the bulk route, and tell your friend that leucine is nothing like a test booster. it does work though, just through a completely different mechanism. i guarantee though that if you try some watermelon xtend instead you'll be happy. if you end up doing bulk leucine, make sure you get a capper. it's pretty rough on the taste buds.