Gaspari PLASMAJET ???

  1. Gaspari PLASMAJET ???


    did someone know what's goin on with Gaspari PLASMAJET ?? will it come out soon or what ?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thahotboy View Post
    did someone know what's goin on with Gaspari PLASMAJET ?? will it come out soon or what ?
    Hopefully soon...

  3. about time
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by thahotboy View Post
    about time
    From what I hear, it's going to be SICK!

  5. What is in it?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What is in it?
    No one knows for sure but the rumor is that it will hit by the Olympia!

  7. 20lbs of lean muscle in 20 days, will be able to lift 30% more weight in the very first dose. Probably something like that

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    No one knows for sure but the rumor is that it will hit by the Olympia!
    Which Olympia? 2010? That was the same rumor last year

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    Which Olympia? 2010? That was the same rumor last year
    Yeah no one knows.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    Which Olympia? 2010? That was the same rumor last year
    That was pretty damn funny.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 08:53 PM
  2. For Sale: Gaspari PlasmaJet (1/2 box ) (Muscle Builders)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 10:09 AM
  3. gaspari plasmajet any info?
    By sportsbro21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 07:25 PM
  4. m1t gaspari
    By 2gcorey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:44 PM
  5. Gaspari Anabolic Steroids
    By Collegelifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 09:41 PM
Log in
Log in