John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have gone up to three grams per day.

I do one gram in the morning , and soemtimes a gram before training, usually a gram too two before training.

I trying to find what works best for me and break it down. So far One too two grams pre-workout on training days works. On Non training days a gram(either in morning or before work, or whenever Im "going out")

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im still expirementing with this so far two in the morning works.,..and two later in the day, usually earlier. Note on work days Im on my feet and doing work ten hours strait.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking a tsp worth 3x a day. I think thats 1.2gx3. Seems to work well to enhance concentration

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking a tsp worth 3x a day. I think thats 1.2gx3. Seems to work well to enhance concentration
Easy, is this dosage independent of your general supplementation? Put differently, would you still take the same daily quantities, even if you were also supplementing with AN's RPM and/or IGF-2 that both contain sizable quantities of Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa), for instance?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take around 1.5g of l-dopa prebed,, but generally not during the day, as it seems to cause some lethargy

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What astounds me about tyrosine is that is regulates stim receptors, whether on a stim or not.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
any updates on dosing?

For some reason i ended up with 3 kilo's of this stuff, and neve used it before.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I take around 1.5g of l-dopa prebed,, but generally not during the day, as it seems to cause some lethargy
Where have you located l-dopa, if you don't mind me asking?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I think the l-dopa in IGF-2 is making me lethargic.. I have been taking 3 grams a day of l-tyrosine for a while now, but since adding in IGF-2 I just wanna sleep all the time and not get up. Slept 10.5 hrs last night.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was previously using bulk powerfull, been using IGF-2, but also BAC sells mucuna extract

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any updates on dosing?

For some reason i ended up with 3 kilo's of this stuff, and neve used it before.
i was doing ~3-5gr per day on my cut and I think it really helped. Im stil takeing it now with some other thyroid type supps. Doseing 1.5-2gr tyrosine with 20-40mg Forslean 2caps NP green tea.........get ready to sweat baddly!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i was doing ~3-5gr per day on my cut and I think it really helped. Im stil takeing it now with some other thyroid type supps. Doseing 1.5-2gr tyrosine with 20-40mg Forslean 2caps NP green tea.........get ready to sweat baddly!
thanks!

I've got some bolic (forslean) caps as well. May add that in as i'm moving slowly on my cut now.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I usually use 1-2g prewo and any other time I am in need of a boost. I like taking it with ALCAR, nice non-stim energy.

paulg

paulg

Awards
I take 2g with different pre-workouts. But I also alternate and try to do something different every day (one day tyrosine; another day pea/hordenine; and now I'm just trying Legal Gear Speed.). I build up a tolerance quickly so I attempt to combat that by alternating different things. I also want to put chocamine into the mix.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have gone up to three grams per day.

I do one gram in the morning , and soemtimes a gram before training, usually a gram too two before training.

I trying to find what works best for me and break it down. So far One too two grams pre-workout on training days works. On Non training days a gram(either in morning or before work, or whenever Im "going out")
around 2-4 grams/day for me....I find anything over 4 grams makes me start to feel weird, and really kills my appetite

great stuff for focus and concentration- I like to throw it in pre-wo with my Drive and RPM...