Need Advice

getemboi

Awards
I'm about to start something I've been planning for a while, it will look like this:

Week 1 - JW + BAM
Week 2 - JW + BAM
Week 3 - JW + BAM
Week 4 - JW + BAM
Week 5 - JW + Pro-Anabol
Week 6 - JW + Pro-Anabol
Week 7 - JW + Pro-Anabol
Week 8 - JW + Pro-Anabol

I've gotten a few opinions on the boards, but wanted to get a few more as it's not really clear to me what I should do.

There have been more then a few people that have had side effects from ALRI products, these include Gyno, Prolactin Issues, even possible HTPA shutdown.

I've been told by respected members of the bodybuilding community that 8 weeks is to long. This confuses me because there are people who take PH's for 8 weeks and come out fine.

So far these are the suggestions I've gotten to combat potential sides:

B6 = 600-800mg ED.
IC3 = 400mg ED.
Zinc = 30mg ED.

This is if I follow the first 4 weeks of my plan only. Now I'd like to get the most out of this and don't want to waste the other bottles of JW & PA, and since I don't plan on doing this stack at a later date I'd like to use them now.

My question is would a post cycle therapy be a good idea, if so what would yours look like if following the 8 week plan I set out above ?

Beige

Awards
  • Established
this stack will require no post cycle therapy. a lot of the potential sides of this stack were really blown out of proportion IMO. i did 8 weeks of jw and bam without any sides. if you're worried about any rebound or shutdown still you can try their restore product for a mild pct.

getemboi

Awards
Well it wasn't blown out of proportion for the guys that got Gyno & Prolactin sides. Anyone else have an opinion ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the answer is to be prepared for a light PCT in case you start to see really bad libido issues, shrinkage or signs of gyno. It doesn't hurt to be prepared (other than your wallet) but i don't think you should expect to need it. 8 weeks is fine for JW.

I have one question tho you said
Now I'd like to get the most out of this and don't want to waste the other bottles of JW & PA, and since I don't plan on doing this stack at a later date I'd like to use them now.
Why are you already set not to do it at a future date?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You may want to look at the new product by the name of POST Cycle Support.

I would also strongly suggest you take Cycle Support to protect you from high blood pressure, lipid levels etc.

CROWLER

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may want to look at the new product by the name of POST Cycle Support.

I would also strongly suggest you take Cycle Support to protect you from high blood pressure, lipid levels etc.

CROWLER
I like your style crowler.

I would def go with this stuff just in case

Beige

Awards
  • Established
show me somebody that got gyno from this stack...

i know there was a lot of controversy over the ADED in jw, but if you took the time to read the alri forum here you'd be up to speed on the fact that after extensive research (through both the company and it's consumers) most of the negative sides hypothesized were either proven wrong or extremely rare.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
show me somebody that got gyno from this stack...

i know there was a lot of controversy over the ADED in jw, but if you took the time to read the alri forum here you'd be up to speed on the fact that after extensive research (through both the company and it's consumers) most of the negative sides hypothesized were either proven wrong or extremely rare.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/67361-solomons-case-swollen.html

I had elevated prolactin, which is the result of my testosterone being supressed and my estrogen levels being elevated.

getemboi

Awards
Solomon,

When did you start to notice Prolactin issues ?

What did you do to correct the problem ?

Did you successfully correct the problem ?

How long did it take for you to get back to normal ?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Solomon,

When did you start to notice Prolactin issues ?

What did you do to correct the problem ?

Did you successfully correct the problem ?

How long did it take for you to get back to normal ?
Shortly after week 5

Cabergoline,Clomid, Raloxifene

Yep, but not cheaply

One week with my Oh sh!t PCT that I keep in a glass case that says shatter in case of emergency.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shortly after week 5

Cabergoline,Clomid, Raloxifene

Yep, but not cheaply

One week with my Oh sh!t post cycle therapy that I keep in a glass case that says shatter in case of emergency.
Everyone should have one of those handy, especially people who are pulsing. I see a lot of people not planning to use a serm for pulsing which seems ok, but that doesnt' mean you shouldn't have one handy in case all hell breaks loose