can someone please explain to me whats so great about SizeOn?

J1gsaw

Awards
I have used size on for a while, and feel it working, but then again, each to their own, you never know what something will do for ya till you run it. everyone's opinion varies.. i like it though, and super pump 250, its great.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sizeon is creatine. (expensive creatine). Ive heard lots of things about it ( not good things ) Its extremely expensive creatine as it cost 43 something dollars and only has a 30 day supply. there doesnt seem to be anything special about sizeon. I recommend you check out plain mono creatine in bulk as it is cheap and effective OR try Green Magnitude from controlled labs. 80 servings great taste and good price.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sizeon is creatine. (expensive creatine). Ive heard lots of things about it ( not good things ) Its extremely expensive creatine as it cost 43 something dollars and only has a 30 day supply. there doesnt seem to be anything special about sizeon. I recommend you check out plain mono creatine in bulk as it is cheap and effective OR try Green Magnitude from controlled labs. 80 servings great taste and good price.
im surprised u didnt see anythin positive about it...ive used it and loved it and i kno ive seen others with positive views..but on the flip side it is slightly expensive so if going for value id just stick wit plain mono which is what i normally use

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
It's a little expensive but definately worth cycling atleast once. One of the better creatine formulas out there. I mainly like the benefit of drinking this during my workout, definately increases my recovery time in between sets.

dean17

dean17

Awards
i loved the strength gains i got from sizeon i guess i just responded well, but cellardude ur right it is kind of expensive, a good alternative would be maybe just pick up some creatine gluconate and glycerol monosterate in bulk from np since those are the two main actives

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're making a custom mix, toss some beta alanine in there.

Bulk Beta Alanine and bulk Dicreatine Malate are probably the most cost-efficient supplements I have ever used.