Stay-puff & Winadrol

PB125

Awards
I swear I look like stay-puff right now. I'm workin my a$$ off, my diet is clean and I' m still puffy. I'm on my third week of Winadrol and thinking of getting off and going to Novadex-xt by Gaspari Nutrition. Suggestions? I wanna get lean and not look like Stay-Puff.

Thanks!

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Post some of your stats, diet, etc...And most will reccomend some real nolva and not the gaspari stuff. It could be your diet, and not the PH.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats winadrol..........

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
whats winadrol..........

"Winadrol (Orastan-A) by CTD Labs is the latest addition to the ground-breaking series of sports nutritional supplements by U.S. based CTD Labs. The active ingredient, 5a- androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg (50mg per tablet) is the demethylated chemical analog of a steroidal aromatase inhibitor used safely in Japan for decades called furazabol, which has a very similar effect/side-effect profile to stanozolol."

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
"Winadrol (Orastan-A) by CTD Labs is the latest addition to the ground-breaking series of sports nutritional supplements by U.S. based CTD Labs. The active ingredient, 5a- androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg (50mg per tablet) is the demethylated chemical analog of a steroidal aromatase inhibitor used safely in Japan for decades called furazabol, which has a very similar effect/side-effect profile to stanozolol."
If similar to winny, one would think it's not the PH, but who knows. Wonder if it could be H2O intake, or cortisol build up?:think:

PB125

Awards
In short, my diet looks like this:I take Mass Amino & Ultra 40 liver Tabs by Beverly with every meal (MA&U40)
Morning(Just after Workout): Muscle Provider shake by Beverly(MA&U40) along with Winadrol.

2hrs later:
Yogurt and bran buds (MA&U40)

3 hrs:
BSN Syntha 6 shake, Low GI Fruit (MA&U40)

2 hrs: Wrap w Turkey (MA&U40)

3 hrs: Syntha6 Shake, Low GI Fruit (MA&U40)

2 hr: 6 egg whites (1 whole egg; 5 whites)(MA&U40)

Before Bed: Syntha 6 shake, Fish Oil, Potassium & (MA&U40)

I drink a gallon of water a day, also. Hmmm. After looking at this diet.....Maybe I'm not getting enough food. Somebody help me tweak this! I weigh about 200, am 38 yoa. I lift just about 5 days a week. I jump rope, ride the recumbent (sp?) bike and my reps are in the 10 to 15 range. HELP!!!!!!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
could just be the way you body is reacting to the compound... if your puffy then you either gaining fat from diet, or holding water which could come from elevated estrogen or sodium intake in diet

I'm not sure how long you were planning on using the product but look into formestane if you decide to continue use... definately helps me with water retention

PB125

Awards
"Are you trying to bulk, or cut?"

I'm trying to cut. I recently looked at my diet and found that I'm plain not eating enough food. I want to get off this stuff for now, though. I'm finding Nolva very difficult to obtain. Are there any other types like 6OXO that'll work fairly well to get my boys running again? I'm gonna try this right ie; get the boys up to speed, get my diet right and try again.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictures please.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
could just be the way you body is reacting to the compound... if your puffy then you either gaining fat from diet, or holding water which could come from elevated estrogen or sodium intake in diet

I'm not sure how long you were planning on using the product but look into formestane if you decide to continue use... definately helps me with water retention
i agree completely with the formestane. lost 20lbs on furazadrol/td formestane. the formestane should dry you out.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
"Winadrol (Orastan-A) by CTD Labs
CTD looks dodgy, probably not even what they say it is

have u seen the other crap they trying to sell "Decabolen"

Decabolen
60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Decabolen 45 mg
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3,17b-Diol 25 mg
2a,17a-Dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-3-One 10 mg
2-Ene(17a-Methyl-Etioalacholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol)

Directions: Take 1-2 capsules per day. Do not exceed 2 capsules daily in 24 hour period. Do not take for more than 4 weeks continuously without an 8 week break.

sounds like another IDS, Evo kinda setup

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CTD looks dodgy, probably not even what they say it is
axis is a good company-run and get you some real stuff. furazadrol is real deal!!

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
haha no clue about the Furazadrol but a friend of mine a while ago ran the Winadrol with great success(so he says), and that's comparing it to the og Orestan A. So who knows.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Decabolen 45 mg
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3,17b-Diol 25 mg
2a,17a-Dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-3-One 10 mg
2-Ene(17a-Methyl-Etioalacholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol)
ouch! just looking at that compound make my liver HURT!!!:hammer: