cmi big or cmi no3 overload

  1. Registered User
    avgBdybldr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0

    cmi big or cmi no3 overload


    i just received some samples of each. i haven't tried them yet, and i realize that one or two doses will not allow me to label either effective, but i can determine if i like the taste.

    my question... anyone use either of these products long enough to determine their effectiveness?

  2. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    They are both solid products. Good vasodilation and nutrient delivery. I prefer NO3 Overload, though, because it can be ingested more flexibly from a time point of view, whereas BIG is purely a pre-bedtime supplement (contains melationin and co-factors). Another justification for my preference for NO3 Overload is that it has very good thermogenic and anti-oxidant complexes and contains one of my favourite PDE-5-inhibiting compounds, cnidium monnier in a 4:1 extract.
    One of my future stacks will be NO3 Overload / RPM / Drive / IGF-2 / Osteobolin-C.
  3. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Any other insights?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Any other insights?
    I've ran the NO3 Overload with the Red Cell and really liked the Red Cell but not a huge fan of the NO3 though. I wanted to give the BiG a run but the "REM matrix" right after my workout just before work might not be the best idea. Don't need anything making me drowsy just before work.

    NO3 Overload Pros & Cons 5/10
    PROS: Pill form very convenient, no messy powder, no need for mixing, don't have to wory about any type of taste, Good vascularity, decent pumps.
    CONS: Took 45 mins to an hour fully kick in, gave me headaches, at lowest dosage 4 pills, energy was ok but not GREAT, just left me feeling a bit of nausea during some workouts.
    Fair enough most people will probably like this product, but after half of the bottle I stopped taking it.

    Red Cell Pros & Cons 8.5/10
    PROS:
    Nice ingredient profile(Red Wine, and Pomegranet extract)Awesome vascularity, gradual strength increase was also nice, great full body pumps, also seem to notice the effects almost right away instead of days and/or weeks like other NO2 products
    CONS:
    Not too many cons to this one, other than their seems to be no real time release effect here as the pumps don't tend to last like the Nitrix, and some others I've tried.

    Overall seems like an allright company, their products are good but nothing just amazing or anything. Otherwise their prices could stand to be much lower.
    P.S. I have also tried the NO3 powder, and the same can be said for it as the pills, only a faster absorption rate with this one. Taste was ok but not the best out there.
  5. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    I had the same issues with BIG, too.

    What I like a lot about NO3 Overload was the combination of the nice NO3 Vascular Expander & Definition-Matrix (resveratrol, red wine extract (20%), grape skin extract (95%), pomegranate extract (40%), pyridoxine HCL (vitamin b6)) and the Energy Fuel & Volumizing Matrix (Caffeine anhydrous, thiamine di(2-methylpropionate) disulfide, cocoa extract 10% theobromine, n-acetyl l-tyrosine, l-taurine, yerba mate, vinpocetine, vinacamine, synephrine (bitter orange peel extract), glycerol monstearate), calcium phosphate, di-potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, bioperine). The Energy Fuel & Volumizing Matrix is a complete fat-burning formulation on its own.

    By the way, did you take the recommended four capsules on work-out days alone, or did you take them on non-work-out days, too? Did you go below or beyond the four capsules?
  6. Registered User
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I had the same issues with BIG, too.

    What I like a lot about NO3 Overload was the combination of the nice NO3 Vascular Expander & Definition-Matrix (resveratrol, red wine extract (20%), grape skin extract (95%), pomegranate extract (40%), pyridoxine HCL (vitamin b6)) and the Energy Fuel & Volumizing Matrix (Caffeine anhydrous, thiamine di(2-methylpropionate) disulfide, cocoa extract 10% theobromine, n-acetyl l-tyrosine, l-taurine, yerba mate, vinpocetine, vinacamine, synephrine (bitter orange peel extract), glycerol monstearate), calcium phosphate, di-potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, bioperine). The Energy Fuel & Volumizing Matrix is a complete fat-burning formulation on its own.

    By the way, did you take the recommended four capsules on work-out days alone, or did you take them on non-work-out days, too? Did you go below or beyond the four capsules?
    Well at first I started out with a sample pack and didn't read the entire label and took 6(BAD Idea) but I only took this on work out days and once I started the bottle, I kept it at 4 caps. Best to eat a light meal with moderate protein, and carbs prior to take the NO3 to keep from feeling so lightheaded.
  7. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy;
    Well at first I started out with a sample pack and didn't read the entire label and took 6(BAD Idea) but I only took this on work out days and once I started the bottle, I kept it at 4 caps. Best to eat a light meal with moderate protein, and carbs prior to take the NO3 to keep from feeling so lightheaded.
    My preference is to take four capsules everyday. Time to time even six on work-out days. I guess the saying "different strokes for different fellas" applies here in full. I like NO3 Overload.
  8. Registered User
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    My preference is to take four capsules everyday. Time to time even six on work-out days. I guess the saying "different strokes for different fellas" applies here in full. I like NO3 Overload.
    Fair enough I like it ok but because I have to train first thing in the morning before I really have a chance to eat it didn't sit as well with me as others did.
  9. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Fully understand.
  10. Registered User
    avgBdybldr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0


    thank you for the insight fellas... i appreciate it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CMI NO3-Overload
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:02 PM
  2. CMI NO3 Overload MM5T (Pill Form) Review
    By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 12:27 AM
  3. CMI NO3 Overload
    By vaasdhir in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 10:34 PM
  4. Cmi Big
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 08:49 PM
  5. BIG by CMi
    By J12ballin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 10:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in