drinking on mass fx

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Having a FEW DRinks while taking MassFX?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it same as any methyl? obviouslly drinking is not good as part of work out program but is it like drinking on gear? or is a few drinks gonna be ok.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry zed still distracted by your avy:food: .......but i don't think it will harm you progress too much, however i don't recommend it.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
i appreciate the replies. any more feedback? basically i wanna hear it is not gonna be the same as a methyl ph/ btw i'm taking liv 52/ now liv rg anyway and i don't drink, but have a wedding comming up so i have to at least fake it/ have a couple at the bachelor party lol.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate the replies. any more feedback? basically i wanna hear it is not gonna be the same as a methyl ph/ btw i'm taking liv 52/ now liv rg anyway and i don't drink, but have a wedding comming up so i have to at least fake it/ have a couple at the bachelor party lol.
MassFX is not liver toxic. Booze is. So if you're concerned about your liver, the short answer is that drinking alcohol will do the same damage to your liver whether or not you're taking MFX with it.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
If the girl in your AVI is working the bachelor party, it appears you won't be needing any booze to make her look good.

I am taking Mass Fx right now and have drank more than I usual do (as I rarely drink) in the last two weeks. No issues for me, it's quite the stack actually.

Drinking is stupid in that it negates or at least slows down your gains substantially. That's why I try to reserve it for occasions like weddings, etc.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FX is natural and not methylated, so drinking (although not advised for health reasons) shoudl be fine..........cause youa re gonna do it anyway! :trout: ;)