Get a free bottle of Drive if you can figure out what 4 of the 5 components are......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's a hint:

The synergism of the constituents contained in this unique compound create a very favorable anabolic environment through a variety of different mechanisms. Drive combines cGMP and cAMP synergism, along with increased thyroid activity, a distinct AI effect, SHBG inhibition, endurance enhancement, a boost in testosterone and luteinizing hormone activity, and a marked improvement in the testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios. Drive can be used as a stand-alone anabolic to increase lean body mass, in conjunction with RPM for increased gains in lean body mass, fat reduction, and endurance, and in post-cycle therapy to create an environment where the user actually GAINS lean mass instead of losing it when coming off anabolics.
Drive is a truly one-of-a-kind product, in that it uses the highest quality clinically-proven doses for maximum effectiveness. Drive contains (7 beta-acetoxy-8, 13-epoxy-1 alpha,6 beta, 9 alpha-trihydroxy-labd-14-ene-11-one)

and (4H-1Benzopyran-4-one,3-{(6-deoxy-a-L-mannopyranosyl)oxy}-7-(B-D-glucopyranosyloxy)-5-hydroxy-2-(4-methoxyphenyl)-8-(3-methy-2-butenyl) , two potent compounds that have some SERM-like (selective estrogen receptor modulator) and possibly even some SARM-like (selective androgen receptor modulating) properties, providing pronounced benefits on muscle mass, strength, bone, physical drive, and sexual function. Experts are still divided as to the ability of these compounds to produce selectivity in their effects on androgen and estrogen receptor modulation and tissue-specificity, with several studies underway currently exploring this activity. Due to the published research on Drive, these are logical conclusions, but more studies are necessary before any definitive answer can be given.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ps

The true ingredients will be on the label- no complicated chemical names- this is just a brain teaser :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forkolin
Lutenolin
Polygonatum Punctatum
Coumarin
Indole derivatives

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nope :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Forskolin
Naringin
Icariin
Safed Musli
Rhodiola Rosea

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do I need 2 more or less?
Nice try- but I am not going to make it that easy :lol:

PS Our reps and Bio are exempt- they already know what is in it :)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Forskolin
Naringin
Icariin
Safed Musli
Maca Root

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Nice try- but I am not going to make it that easy :lol:

PS Our reps and Bio are exempt- they already know what is in it :)
Does it have to be in the same post? Say I have 2 out of 4 in one post and then another one in another post then another one in an other post, etc....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does it have to be in the same post? Say I have 2 out of 4 in one post and then another one in another post then another one in an other post, etc....
All of them have to be in the same post- and in the right combination

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't:sad:
Don't mean to leave you out bro- you get to test the next new product- I started messing around with formulations today :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
don't push your luck XJ. lol. :hammer:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just want to know when "IT" is going to be available?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Don't mean to leave you out bro- you get to test the next new product- I started messing around with formulations today :)
Sh1t, you don't even know what is in it or the order. That is why you need my help :toofunny:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, now I feel special.:head:
You get first shot at it- I will warn you tho- the first version tastes like doo-doo.....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Forskolin
Icariin
Nettle Root
Rhodiola Rosea
Naringin

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
forskolin
Icairin
Naringin
Rhodiola
damnit!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Forskolin
Naringin
Icariin
Nettle Root
Rhodiola Rosea

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Forskolin
Icariin
Nettle Root
Naringin
Rhodiola Rosea

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Forskolin
Icariin
Rhodiola Rosea
Naringin
Yohimbine

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Forskolin
Icariin
L-Tyrosine
Rhodiola Rosea
Naringin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
(20R, 22R)-2B-0-Acetyl, 3B, 14a, 22, 25-Pentahydroxy-5B-Cholest-7-En-6-One Ester.
Zinc Orotate
Magnesium Orotate, 14, 15 Dihydroxyklaineanone, 7-Methoxy-B-Carboline-1-Propionic Acid, Eurycomanone, Diosgenin, Gitogenin, Tigogenin, Smilagenin, Sarsasaponin, Theaflavin (TF-1), Theaflavin-3-Gallate (TF-2), Theaflavin-3, 3'-Digallate (TF-3), Procyanidin B Dimmer.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
(20R, 22R)-2B-0-Acetyl, 3B, 14a, 22, 25-Pentahydroxy-5B-Cholest-7-En-6-One Ester.
Zinc Orotate
Magnesium Orotate, 14, 15 Dihydroxyklaineanone, 7-Methoxy-B-Carboline-1-Propionic Acid, Eurycomanone, Diosgenin, Gitogenin, Tigogenin, Smilagenin, Sarsasaponin, Theaflavin (TF-1), Theaflavin-3-Gallate (TF-2), Theaflavin-3, 3'-Digallate (TF-3), Procyanidin B Dimmer.
def. getting colder:lol: