Applied Nutriceuticals wants a few Neovar Logs

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You all love RPM.
Many love Osteobolin-C.
Quite a few of you are learning the joys of IGF-2, and interest is increasing fast on that particular product.
And we can't forget how a LOT of you are eagerly awaiting the release of Drive.... the next blockbuster supplement that will undeniably be one of the most effective safe, legal products you have used in quite some time.......... big statement? Well, it's my personal opinion, and I'm right around...let's say...... 100% sure of it's accuracy :thumbsup:
There are a number of you have tried the rest.... and returned to the best: A growing number of you have used, continue to use, and love Neovar.

As stated in the title, we're looking for a few interested individuals to log Neovar. Solo, or with other AN products. Please give us a brief rundown of why you should be selected.... and what kind of log you intend to run. If you have specific stack ideas, make them known. We'll work something out You'll be chosen not only based on what you have to say when you apply, but also on your past post history. (i.e. anyone who starts logs repeatedly and never finishes..... sorry).

Without further ado......... get to applyin'! This is a log that you will see results from!!!!!!!!!!!!! :head:

For anyone needing more info on Neovar, here's the condensed writeup:

Applied Nutriceuticals’ research has taken creatine to the next level. By combining the principles of modern-day chemistry and ancient Ayurvedic medicine, we’ve created the most effective and fastest acting product of its kind. Neovar™ isn’t just another creatine, its creatine on “steroids”! The primary ingredient, creatine ethyl-ester, (creatine monohydrate with an ethyl-ester attached to maximize bioavailability) plus corosolic acid and rhodiola rosea combine to make a dynamic, synergistic formula that will give the user muscle volume and pump like never experienced before. The Applied Nutriceuticals research team developed and perfected this specific formulation by spending countless hours testing various formulations on both collegiate level and professional athletes; now we can pass the benefits of our knowledge on to you with this breakthrough product.

Creatine has long been proven to be effective in increasing muscle mass, strength and all around athletic performance. Unfortunately, in its most common form, (creatine monohydrate) it is not well absorbed; limiting its benefits. Various methods to improve creatine absorption rates have been devised by many supplement manufacturers, from loading doses to blending it with large doses of sugar. Although marginally effective, these techniques fall short because most ingested creatine monohydrate is still not absorbed. The unabsorbed creatine accumulates outside of the targeted cells, causing a multitude of negative side effects including bloating, cramping and dehydration. So science went back to work to seek a better way.

NeoVar™ provides creatine in an enhanced biochemical form, resulting in dramatically increased bioavailability and absorption. Instead of saturating your system in creatine and hoping for the best, NeoVar directly penetrates the muscle cell, resulting in far more functional creatine within the cell where you need it. This means no more loading, bloating, cramping or dehydration. This is made possible via the modification of the creatine monohydrate molecule by attaching an ester (fatty acid chain). The result is Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE). CEE can permeate the cell wall far more efficiently than creatine monohydrate, and therefore the positive effects on cellular size and function are exponentially increased.

The matrix of components that make up NeoVar promote massive increases in creatine phosphate stores within the cell. This leads to increased protein synthesis aided by the increased concentrations of intracellular water; all of which leads to greater nitrogen retention and myogenic activity (creation of new muscle cells). In essence, the more creatine you can drive into your muscle cells, the more you can recover from exercise-induced stress. That’s why post-workout creatine supplementation is essential for replacing creatine stores lost during training; speeding recovery while increasing muscle volume, density and hardness - activating explosive growth.

NeoVar is the only CEE product to incorporate corosolic acid, a powerful compound that mimics the effects of insulin. This provides for immensely increased glucose upload of intramuscular creatine. This complementary action of these compounds is a result of their combined effect on production of GLUT4. GLUT4 (muscle facilitative glucose isoform 4) regulates the amount of glucose allowed into skeletal muscle cells. So, GLUT4 translocation from the corosolic acid further promotes the transport of creatine into your muscles, all while inhibiting increases in plasma insulin levels - blocking nutrients from being transported into fat cells.

NeoVar also provides the user with added benefit of reducing muscular fatigue. By controlling lactic acid by blunting the effects of stress-related hormones (cortisol) users have experienced huge increases in endurance that lead to mind-blowing pumps. No other product on the market today can deliver what NeoVar does…so why waste your time and money on second-best?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good opportunity guys, get on this!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I would love to but isnt for diabetics correct?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I have been told to incorporate a creatine product into my PCT but have been reluctant to do so. I also have mixed feelings about CEE. However, if creatine will help me maintain my gains, I might be convinced otherwise.

I currently have a log going on of Halovar/Epistane which will end on September 21 at which time I am going to start my PCT consisting of Torem, XLean. I thought of doing IGF-2, but am not convinced of its effectiveness and have been reluctant to purchase two bottles for 2 months of it.

I could log the Neovar and specifically keep track of its use in PCT. I was planning on taking pics at the end of my halovar/epi cycle anyway and will continue to take measurements.

I'm also open to suggestions. I'm relatively new to AM, but I'm definately here to stay.

itsrawb

itsrawb

Awards
id like to log..

i consume roughly 3000-4000 cals a day, currently tryin to clean bulk.. uhh

im 190 right now tryin to hit 200...

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how a shiny new bottle was on my doorstep today,I will start logging mine. I'm anxious to try it...so Im going to go ahead and start. Oh, and I have two bottles of RPM on the way from NP.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i'd be in but i live on the other side of the world so i don't think id be able to receive any test products

cheers

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When do u want the testers to start?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Start dates can vary... but by the end of the month preferably.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My vote is for Edwards... he'll do a good job

I give you my word on that SON!

Smokey3957

Awards
Been lifting close to about 6months now. Currently running GreenMag for my creatine supp, and almost out... so something new would be nice.

This would be my first log and I'd love to be a guinea pig for this one :thumbsup:

Anyways, followed quite a few logs on here and some other boards, so I've got the basic idea down. If chosen, I'll get some more accurate stats for you guys.

Here are just the basics:

Age- 20
Ht- 6ft
Wt- 175-180
BF~ 12%

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darn lanbane, so dirk nixed the idea of looking specifically for people who had used other nutrient repartitioners?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ah. Id love to jump on this but im already logging and Im in need of a off cycle from creatine. jump on this one guys :) AN is a great company and ive heard wonders of Neovar.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have logged for you guys before and would be happy to do so again.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Darn lanbane, so dirk nixed the idea of looking specifically for people who had used other nutrient repartitioners?
No..... but it isn't a strict criteria. I'm reviewing who is applying and will ask firther questions of a selection of those individuals, to further narrow. The EASYejl DOES IT contest will be in a month or so ;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
People better jump on this. Neovar is good good stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No..... but it isn't a strict criteria. I'm reviewing who is applying and will ask firther questions of a selection of those individuals, to further narrow. The EASYejl DOES IT contest will be in a month or so ;)
I was considering sponsoring my own if you didnt ;)

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
My vote is for Edwards... he'll do a good job

I give you my word on that SON!
Lol thanks. If they need a non-creatine user thats a skeptic, I'm the guy. I'll keep the extra supps to a minimum too. Just the Torm, XLean and the CEE. Maybe If I buy a IGF-2 they can match me a bottle? Or I could go try rebound reloaded run inversely during the cycle. I'd like to take 8 weeks for total PCT before jumping back into another H-Drol cycle.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the ingredients of Drive that I saw, it would stack perfectly with NeoVar to provide nutrient partitioning at teh top of its game!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
maybe you guys should throw in some drive to stack it with. Ill bet you guys would get some great loggers.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the ingredients of Drive that I saw, it would stack perfectly with NeoVar to provide nutrient partitioning at teh top of its game!
You really need a more jacked up looking dog if its going to sit in the middle of so many rpm bottles ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
You really need a more jacked up looking dog if its going to sit in the middle of so many rpm bottles ;)
maybe you should send all those bottles to me. Ill stack it behind my 100 pound german shepard :lol:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
oh thanks myth for the RPM btw. My friend said he recieved the RPM, I gotta go pick it up from his house.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What!!! She's the cutest dog EVER!

Besides, thats her before her RPM/Drive cycle, just wait for the after picture!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
What!!! She's the cutest dog EVER!

Besides, thats her before her RPM/Drive cycle, just wait for the after picture!
haha. you must show us! myth ill be sure to leave reviews on RPM when im done with my sponsored log :lol: Im thinking about stacking it with Incarnate and Citrulline Malate Bulk Powder. Should make an awesome stack. Some Drive would make that stack 10x better *wink wink* :lol:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, well I hope she doesn't get that ugly!

devil

Awards
You all love RPM.
Many love Osteobolin-C.
Quite a few of you are learning the joys of IGF-2, and interest is increasing fast on that particular product.
And we can't forget how a LOT of you are eagerly awaiting the release of Drive.... the next blockbuster supplement that will undeniably be one of the most effective safe, legal products you have used in quite some time.......... big statement? Well, it's my personal opinion, and I'm right around...let's say...... 100% sure of it's accuracy :thumbsup:
There are a number of you have tried the rest.... and returned to the best: A growing number of you have used, continue to use, and love Neovar.

As stated in the title, we're looking for a few interested individuals to log Neovar. Solo, or with other AN products. Please give us a brief rundown of why you should be selected.... and what kind of log you intend to run. If you have specific stack ideas, make them known. We'll work something out You'll be chosen not only based on what you have to say when you apply, but also on your past post history. (i.e. anyone who starts logs repeatedly and never finishes..... sorry).

Without further ado......... get to applyin'! This is a log that you will see results from!!!!!!!!!!!!! :head:

For anyone needing more info on Neovar, here's the condensed writeup:

Applied Nutriceuticals’ research has taken creatine to the next level. By combining the principles of modern-day chemistry and ancient Ayurvedic medicine, we’ve created the most effective and fastest acting product of its kind. Neovar™ isn’t just another creatine, its creatine on “steroids”! The primary ingredient, creatine ethyl-ester, (creatine monohydrate with an ethyl-ester attached to maximize bioavailability) plus corosolic acid and rhodiola rosea combine to make a dynamic, synergistic formula that will give the user muscle volume and pump like never experienced before. The Applied Nutriceuticals research team developed and perfected this specific formulation by spending countless hours testing various formulations on both collegiate level and professional athletes; now we can pass the benefits of our knowledge on to you with this breakthrough product.

Creatine has long been proven to be effective in increasing muscle mass, strength and all around athletic performance. Unfortunately, in its most common form, (creatine monohydrate) it is not well absorbed; limiting its benefits. Various methods to improve creatine absorption rates have been devised by many supplement manufacturers, from loading doses to blending it with large doses of sugar. Although marginally effective, these techniques fall short because most ingested creatine monohydrate is still not absorbed. The unabsorbed creatine accumulates outside of the targeted cells, causing a multitude of negative side effects including bloating, cramping and dehydration. So science went back to work to seek a better way.

NeoVar™ provides creatine in an enhanced biochemical form, resulting in dramatically increased bioavailability and absorption. Instead of saturating your system in creatine and hoping for the best, NeoVar directly penetrates the muscle cell, resulting in far more functional creatine within the cell where you need it. This means no more loading, bloating, cramping or dehydration. This is made possible via the modification of the creatine monohydrate molecule by attaching an ester (fatty acid chain). The result is Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE). CEE can permeate the cell wall far more efficiently than creatine monohydrate, and therefore the positive effects on cellular size and function are exponentially increased.

The matrix of components that make up NeoVar promote massive increases in creatine phosphate stores within the cell. This leads to increased protein synthesis aided by the increased concentrations of intracellular water; all of which leads to greater nitrogen retention and myogenic activity (creation of new muscle cells). In essence, the more creatine you can drive into your muscle cells, the more you can recover from exercise-induced stress. That’s why post-workout creatine supplementation is essential for replacing creatine stores lost during training; speeding recovery while increasing muscle volume, density and hardness - activating explosive growth.

NeoVar is the only CEE product to incorporate corosolic acid, a powerful compound that mimics the effects of insulin. This provides for immensely increased glucose upload of intramuscular creatine. This complementary action of these compounds is a result of their combined effect on production of GLUT4. GLUT4 (muscle facilitative glucose isoform 4) regulates the amount of glucose allowed into skeletal muscle cells. So, GLUT4 translocation from the corosolic acid further promotes the transport of creatine into your muscles, all while inhibiting increases in plasma insulin levels - blocking nutrients from being transported into fat cells.

NeoVar also provides the user with added benefit of reducing muscular fatigue. By controlling lactic acid by blunting the effects of stress-related hormones (cortisol) users have experienced huge increases in endurance that lead to mind-blowing pumps. No other product on the market today can deliver what NeoVar does…so why waste your time and money on second-best?
I'm very interested in this product. I have been training for about 17 years. I currently taking creatine monohydrate, Champion whey protein and flax, and ECA stack, Nature's Best multi vitamin pack. That's it. I'm also a vegetarian. Which is interesting because I am a huge responder to creatine, especially when I first started using it. Probably because my system had never been exposed to it before. The only natural sources are red meat and fish. Which I obviously don't eat.

I have never bothered to try any of the newer creatine formulas. I have always just stuck with the monohydrate. I'm curious to give somthing new a try. Here is a recent photo.

height:5'11"
weight:215 That's a rough estimate I have not stepped on a scale in over a year. I train at home and don't own a scale.
Training experience: About 17 years
Bodyfat %: 9-10 %?? I last had it tested over 10 year ago

I train four times per week:
Mon: Chest and bi's
Tues: Legs
Wed: off
Thurs:delts and tri's
Fri: back

I typically do three exercises per body part. I usually do three work sets of each exercise. I rarely drop below six rep range. Most often I do 8-15 reps per set. Us old guys need to go easy on the joints.

Diet: I eat six times per day. I always consume at least 240 grams of protein per day. I have never charted the rest of my caloric intake. I just make sure to get in carbs with every meal. I also make sure to get some good fats in my diet as well. I just try and keep it simple.

Goal: Continue to make forward progress in a slow and steady manner.

I'm interesting in using this product by itself. I'm not a big fan of combining several products I have never used before. This makes it difficult to judge which product is doing what. Once I have experience with products I then like to combine things to see what happens.

products Used in the past year:

-Cissus
-Epistane (seven week pulse cycle 30 mg four times per week)
-ALRI Venom hyperdrive

Attachments

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grab this chance, guys, if you can. Sounds like an awesome opportunity to show the rest what makes NeoVar tick!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I recently logged kreaceps XS, which is similar, but doesn't have the banaba, along with RPM and incarnate. I thought the stack was ridiculous (in a good way), and would love to try out neovar with RPM as a way to test it against kreaceps XS.....and really just because I expect good things.

I keep great logs of my workout, and body stats. Will gladly throw in some pictures this time.

Height: 5'7

Weight: 178

Approximate bf%:14.5

Current training routine:
Workouts center around 1 lift each day, doing heavy singles or triples. Then support lifts with higher reps.

Can be found in my previous log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70487-rpm-kreaceps-xs.html

Diet macros:
fat/carbs/protein are usually close to evenly split. I consciously try to eat a protein source with a healthy meal every 2-3 hours, the way the macros break out of that I generally try not to worry about, so I don't log my diet very often anymore.

What supps have you used in the past:
poseidon, rpm, kreaceps XS, cordygen5, ragnarok, creatine mono and gluconate, mass pump stack, bcaas, retain, incarnate

What supps you are using:
ragnarok, poseidon, whey, fish oil, resveratrol, miracle greens, NOW adam, bulk cissus

Goals
1. Continue recomp: lose another 2% BF. Weight can continue to stay about the same.

2. Get strong: current 2 month goal is +40lbs on my 10RM on overhead squats and +40lbs on my 1 RM bench.

Goals are an evolution of my previous log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70487-rpm-kreaceps-xs.html

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try Neovar as well.

Currently due to a hectic schedule, I have decided to take about 2 weeks off during my PCT from Epi. That 2 weeks is up next Wednesday and I am rearing to get back into the gym.

My Epi cycle was more of a cut and I have trimmed down nicely especially after adding B-triol and 6-OXO..but I'm starting to feel small and am ready to get some lbm and volume back.

I have used RPM, the Drive beta, and YellowGold in the past with great to decent results. I would likely stack Neovar with some bulk 95% nettle root and possibly Drive if it becomes available. Neovar would be run solo for a week to asses it's stand alone effectiveness, then nettle would added in the next week and finally Drive/nettle/Neo for the remainder.

Current Stats;

5'10"
down to 180lbs currently
bf%..guessing about 9-11%

Routine would likely include one week of volume work to get back into the groove, then ease into strength training in the 6-10 rep range.

I split my wo's into shoulders/back/bi's, tris/chest, and legs. "Legs" will be a rotation of squats, deads (yeah, I know, it's really a back thing) and leg presses done on seperate workouts.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright.. Here goes.

Age-24
Height-5'10
Weight-190
Bf%-12-13%(guestemated)
Training Style- DC
Diet- BOBO

Why should i be chosen?
Because i am going to be coming off my epistane pulse cycle in the next 1-2 weeks, and could show what this/these products could do for keeping gains PCT. My diet, and training are IN CHECK, and i am consistent, and committed. I keep a fairly organized log. I am pretty in tuned to my body. I am also a skeptic, and i give fair reviews.

I have some RPM here already, and would love to either run the neovar with just RPM, or run it with DRIVE, RPM, and Even IGF-2 to help keep me gaining strength. I would also be willing to semi-sponsor the log myself;)

I am also taking the next 7-10days to just cruise in the gym, and recover, so when i would start this log i would be FRESH, and ready to go.

As for other supps, i would not take anything else, except my multi so we could get a good feel for this stack.

If ya need any more info, or have questions, ask away!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Do you want me to add Neovar to my IGF-2 cycle? ;)

Actually I'll probably be doing some creatine cycle of sorts after IGF-2. I already know I'm a good responder to creatine mono so I've never seen the reason to go with anything fancy. I'd love to log Neovar vs my past experiences with mono. But as you probably know I'm on IGF-2 for another 3-5 weeks.

Good luck to all applicants.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to give this a shot. I'm pretty much a creatine non-responder, at least I haven't noticed much if any strength gains from it even taking with 20g dextrose for insulin spike. I'm going to be off Epistane in about 2 weeks so taking a creatine supplement was one thing I was looking to do at the end of that.

I'm also taking RPM right now and will be after epistane is done to help keep all my strength etc.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
bioman and theninja, you guys are in there like swimwear. PM me shipping info. I'll reply to PM's with more in-depth discussion.

Standby list (No guarantees at this point):
imprezivr6
johnyQ
devil

You guys hang in there..... I'll need to do some reviewing, etc. and I'll post who (1, 2, or all 3) will be added. I hope to do this no later than tomorrow noon.

Everyone else, please keep the apps coming in. Everyone who applies, please give me a list of notable supplements you have used and/or are using.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I thought for sure having the same dog as rms80 would get me in. :stamps feet:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought for sure having the same dog as rms80 would get me in. :stamps feet:
Nan, with lanbane picking it has to be something smaller + yippier :)

Theres a good bunch of apps for this one. I can't believe that neovar has stayed "under the radar" for as long as it has.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Height: 5'9"
Weight:183lbs
BF:10~11%

I am currently logging Cissus-Drol from GL and will be done in about 3 weeks. I will have been off creatine for 2 weeks when this log is done and ready to jump back on.

I have used CEE by itself before and wasn't really impressed. I have used anabolic pump and yellow gold in the past with creatine mono and enjoyed the results. I will be off Yellow Gold as of tonight. Then Im going to take a break for a while.

I'd run NeoVar totaly solo. Just my staples. Glutamine/BCAA/Multi and poseidon more than likley. I'd be aiming to try and add some mass eating as close to a 40/40/20 split as possible 250~350 cals above maint.

I train 5-6 days a week, depending on schedule I may hit arms together or seperate. I will do cardio 3x's per week post workout for 20~30min walking 10% inlcine/3speed.

I can also add pictures.

I'd love to log this in my 4 weeks leading up to my IGF-1+Superdrol.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the consideration!

Let me know either way.. I don't work so all i do is train, eat, play with the dogs, and sleep. So this gives me something else to do..lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'9"
Weight:183lbs
BF:10~11%

I am currently logging Cissus-Drol from GL and will be done in about 3 weeks. I will have been off creatine for 2 weeks when this log is done and ready to jump back on.

I have used CEE by itself before and wasn't really impressed. I have used anabolic pump and yellow gold in the past with creatine mono and enjoyed the results. I will be off Yellow Gold as of tonight. Then Im going to take a break for a while.

I'd run NeoVar totaly solo. Just my staples. Glutamine/BCAA/Multi and poseidon more than likley. I'd be aiming to try and add some mass eating as close to a 40/40/20 split as possible 250~350 cals above maint.

I train 5-6 days a week, depending on schedule I may hit arms together or seperate. I will do cardio 3x's per week post workout for 20~30min walking 10% inlcine/3speed.

I can also add pictures.

I'd love to log this in my 4 weeks leading up to my IGF-1+Superdrol.

Definitely will consider you H20............. thanks for the interest man. I'll have a look at your Cissus Drol log again.......

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Nan, with lanbane picking it has to be something smaller + yippier :)

Theres a good bunch of apps for this one. I can't believe that neovar has stayed "under the radar" for as long as it has.
That's just cold man..... my small and yippys can throw down....... that's a trio of dogs totalling around 35 pounds that no sane human would mess with....... I pity the foo'.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's just cold man..... my small and yippys can throw down....... that's a trio of dogs totalling around 35 pounds that no sane human would mess with....... I pity the foo'.
my trio weighs in at 56 or so, and also quite yippy ;)

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

I was about to mention I might pick up a corgi soon, but it sounds like even that would swallow your dogs. Small dogs are cool though, I grew up with lasso apsos, no idea how I ended up with big dogs.

anyways, thanks for considering me :afro:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Until they took down Mike Vick, my lil' Roxy was scheduled to take on his prize Pit in a title fight in November.
"In this corner, weighing in at 6 lbs, 1 oz...... with a record of 37-1, w/ 28 maulings..... ROXY THE FLEA....."

I'll get a pic of Roxy as my avy by tonight.