lowering blood pressure

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
I heard hawthorn berries are good for lowering your blood pressure. Is There anything better i can get without a prescription ? Also if i take the hawthorn berries do i cycle them or can i take them everyday?? thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
cordyceps -- (By Solaray) These are great. I take these in the morning. When I take them at night i'd wake up 3 hours later. I've a bottle of Corgygen5. Will try it after I finish my Solaray

Magnesium

Potassium -- works great for me

Taurine -- works great for me too

Arjuna

Garlic - used to work great for me, but not anymore
:woohoo:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cordyceps -- (By Solaray) These are great. I take these in the morning. When I take them at night i'd wake up 3 hours later. I've a bottle of Corgygen5. Will try it after I finish my Solaray

Magnesium

Potassium -- works great for me

Taurine -- works great for me too

Arjuna

Garlic - used to work great for me, but not anymore
:woohoo:
Great list.

I would add co-enzyme Q10 (ubiquinol is significantly more potent than ubiquinone), propionyl-l-carnitine, tocotrienols, and omega-3 fatty acids to your list.

For those interested in a little more detail:
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) is a coronary vasodilator. Contains actives like triterpine glycosides (arjunetosides I, II, III, IV, arjunine and arjunetein). Arjuna protects the heart, strengthens blood circulation, and enhances the tone and health of heart muscles. Also stops bleeding and promotes healing after a heart attack.

Guggul (Commiphora mukul) lowers blood-fat levels while raising levels of HDL (so called "good cholesterol"). Useful in atherosclerosis, psoriasis and cardiac ischemia. Guggul has been demonstrated to cut blood cholesterol by 14-27% and triglycerides by 22-30%. Effects on the blood cholesterol levels comparable to prescription medications.

Garlic (Allium sativum) is a wonder drug for heart. Clinicals demonstrated that fresh garlic and garlic supplements may reduce cholesterol levels, inhibit blood clots, and eliminate plaque. When hypertensive patients ingested one clove of garlic a day for 12 weeks, their diastolic blood pressure and cholesterol levels were significantly reduced.

pitbull800

pitbull800

Awards
C12 peptide works. My blood pressure has been 140's over 90's for years. I bought the C12 peptide from CN and had my blood pressure taken yesterday after being on C12 peptide for a week and it was 120 over 78. First time it has been that low in years. I have taken all the stuff mentioned above, didn't do much.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read somewhere that C12 peptide, derived from the milk protein casein, naturally inhibits angiotensin converting enzyme. Since this enzyme can act to promote the activity of the dangerous blood vessel constrictor angiotensin, C12 peptide's inhibiting effect on this enzyme can help to maintain normal blood flow and blood pressure.
People are different. For some, herbal extracts work better. For others, c12. For yet other, medication.

djl

Awards
  • Established
C12 peptide works. My blood pressure has been 140's over 90's for years. I bought the C12 peptide from CN and had my blood pressure taken yesterday after being on C12 peptide for a week and it was 120 over 78. First time it has been that low in years. I have taken all the stuff mentioned above, didn't do much.
Have a link for this?

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
Best I have found is celery seed extract with 85% 3nb. Worked in little as 3 days.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different compounds work for different fellows. If you ask me, I'd say the best products contain a complex of different compounds rather than just one nutrient.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Different compounds work for different fellows. .

Definitely agree with you on this. Celery Seed Extract didn't do much for me.

Napamide (prescription, diuretic) didn't do much. Atenolol (prescription, beta blocker) is working fine. :woohoo:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Vicaversa, do you know what is causing your high BP. If you do you may want to take care of that as well as it may be causing more problems you are unaware of.

CROWLER