Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date

djl

Awards
  • Established
you heard it right, only $14.99 per bottle, stock up, because these are sure to be gone fast :)

Controlled Labs

STOP THAT DANCING
Has there ever been any blood work with either of these products to see how it's actually affecting total and free test?

Last edited:
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
$14.99 is pretty sweet. I might have to pick a bottle up or 2...Teeeeheeeheheee:type:

HolyPower

HolyPower

Awards
i ran it aprrox 1 year ago,

This product is crazy, work very well...nice test stimulant !! I wanna **** all the time with my girlfriend !

I took it because i was taking JW and having a libido shutdown. I had Blue Up in hand...

Will purchase few bottle too ;)

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
Blue Up looks pretty good considering Tribulas alone cost more than $14.99 and this formula has trib and alot of other goodies.:dance:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established

This product is crazy, work very well...nice test stimulant !! I wanna **** all the time with my girlfriend !

I took it because i was taking JW and having a libido shutdown. I had Blue Up in hand...

Blue Up looks pretty good considering Tribulas alone cost more than $14.99 and this formula has trib and alot of other goodies.:dance:
thanks guys, it is an awesome deal, stock up at these prices, its good for 3 years :)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established

Im in for 1 bottle of stim-free BLUE UP. Im currently running ACT.EXT / RPM / PFULL. When this is done, im going to begin BLUE up. Im thinking about stacking the 2 (ACT. EXT & BLUE UP). What do u guys think of this?

Also got a bottle X-LEAN from IBE....heard good things about this stuff.

we will see.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Im in for 1 bottle of stim-free BLUE UP. Im currently running ACT.EXT / RPM / PFULL. When this is done, im going to begin BLUE up. Im thinking about stacking the 2 (ACT. EXT & BLUE UP). What do u guys think of this?

Also got a bottle X-LEAN from IBE....heard good things about this stuff.

we will see.
should be a sick combo, good luck :)

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my test levels were only 247 blue up put me back in the normal range.

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
Got my blue up in the mail today. I order 6 bottles at that price should be good for awhile.:dance:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you guys should check out the controlled labs website then! they have broken product sales from time to time. you guys could swoop in for some awesome savings :clap2:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha. I believe there was a broken product sale like 10 days ago if im correct. green magnitude was like 20 bucks! broken lid? who cares! who needs it anyway :hammer:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Purple Wraath - 1 bottle ver 1 with possible broken inner seal, outer seal and lid still intact and 1 bottle of ver 3 with no outer seal - $29.99 each

Green MAGnitude - 2 Bottles, one has a cracked lid the other has a possible broken inner seal (both have intact outer seals) - $19.99 each

Those are some crazy deals!