Leviathan and Incarnate

Ludicris

Awards
Hey guys, I just bought Palo Alto's stack of Leviathan and Incarnate. I have tried Leviathan and loved it during a cut. I was wondering how to run both of these products. Should I run them both at the same time for max benefits? I just finished a bulk and Im looking to cut a little while maintaining or gaining (if possible) muscle.

I was thinking of taking the Leviathan for the first two weeks. During weeks three and four, I figure I would finish the Leviathan and also start the Incarnate. Then I would finish the incarnate during weeks five and six. Or would it be better to run both products side by side for four weeks.

Thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i kno many ppl do love to stack both of these products for 4 weeks and get good results...ultimately it would be up to u tho and ur goals

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just bought Palo Alto's stack of Leviathan and Incarnate. I have tried Leviathan and loved it during a cut. I was wondering how to run both of these products. Should I run them both at the same time for max benefits? I just finished a bulk and Im looking to cut a little while maintaining or gaining (if possible) muscle.

I was thinking of taking the Leviathan for the first two weeks. During weeks three and four, I figure I would finish the Leviathan and also start the Incarnate. Then I would finish the incarnate during weeks five and six. Or would it be better to run both products side by side for four weeks.

Thanks!
I have personlly run both at the same time and absolutly love that stack. There are currently tons of logs going on on this forum, and every other one that have members logging this stack if you wanna check on their progress.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run them together! its a nice synergistic mix. Works great for me even dose timing wise, as I work out first thing in the morning. So first leviathan + incarnate is pre-workout, then incarnate again post workout, and leviathan lunchtimeish

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of Leviathan lying around which I'll probably use as an add on during a PCT at some point. otherwise i took Incarnate for a good 2 months and liked the endurance it gave me. I never felt the beta alanine tingle, but I was generally able to pull thru the last few sets of my most grueling lifts.