Leviathan and Incarnate

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%

Leviathan and Incarnate

Hey guys, I just bought Palo Alto's stack of Leviathan and Incarnate. I have tried Leviathan and loved it during a cut. I was wondering how to run both of these products. Should I run them both at the same time for max benefits? I just finished a bulk and Im looking to cut a little while maintaining or gaining (if possible) muscle.

I was thinking of taking the Leviathan for the first two weeks. During weeks three and four, I figure I would finish the Leviathan and also start the Incarnate. Then I would finish the incarnate during weeks five and six. Or would it be better to run both products side by side for four weeks.

Thanks!

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

well i kno many ppl do love to stack both of these products for 4 weeks and get good results...ultimately it would be up to u tho and ur goals
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicris View Post
    Hey guys, I just bought Palo Alto's stack of Leviathan and Incarnate. I have tried Leviathan and loved it during a cut. I was wondering how to run both of these products. Should I run them both at the same time for max benefits? I just finished a bulk and Im looking to cut a little while maintaining or gaining (if possible) muscle.

I was thinking of taking the Leviathan for the first two weeks. During weeks three and four, I figure I would finish the Leviathan and also start the Incarnate. Then I would finish the incarnate during weeks five and six. Or would it be better to run both products side by side for four weeks.

Thanks!
    I have personlly run both at the same time and absolutly love that stack. There are currently tons of logs going on on this forum, and every other one that have members logging this stack if you wanna check on their progress.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

bump for update
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

run them together! its a nice synergistic mix. Works great for me even dose timing wise, as I work out first thing in the morning. So first leviathan + incarnate is pre-workout, then incarnate again post workout, and leviathan lunchtimeish
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

i have a bottle of Leviathan lying around which I'll probably use as an add on during a PCT at some point. otherwise i took Incarnate for a good 2 months and liked the endurance it gave me. I never felt the beta alanine tingle, but I was generally able to pull thru the last few sets of my most grueling lifts.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 05:26 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:57 AM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 09:12 PM
  4. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 03:17 PM