Im feeling nice right now. Giving away a month supply of multi-vitamin FREE

  1. Im feeling nice right now. Giving away a month supply of multi-vitamin FREE


    just felt like giving this away. I feel nice right now. just PM if you want it. Ill pick one random person. DON'T PM with your addy yet. Ill pick one person and notify that person. 45 servings of mens multi vitimin. switching over to controlled labs multi vitimin once I get rid of my 3 month supply of my MV.


  2. First Me

  3. keep the pms coming guys. I have to get going to class. I have a limited inbox space so dont send me more than 1 PM per person or you wont get anything. Keep the PM's coming ill notify the winner tonight and post it up here.
    •   
       


  4. No, thanks! I currently use Life Extension Mix. Still, very generous of you.

  5. What a guy...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx;
    What a guy...
    Interesting comment!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    What a guy...
    he's being sarcastic agian

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude;
    he's being sarcastic agian
    I am being sarcastic?

  9. Ok fine, I'll join in, I have a free bottle of DTHC to give away to one random person. Only requirement is they log it. Supp whore's give the newbies a chance eh!

    Much Love

    Neoborn

  10. Neo, why don't you use the DTH yourself and do another solo log ? I remember you got some extra stuff b/c of the blood test.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Neo, why don't you use the DTH yourself and do another solo log ? I remember you got some extra stuff b/c of the blood test.
    I have my reasons but would prefer to share the wealth, s'all

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  12. just bumping this. anyone else care to join in before I decide in a few hours?

  13. yeaa i need a good multi

  14. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Ok fine, I'll join in, I have a free bottle of DTHC to give away to one random person. Only requirement is they log it. Supp whore's give the newbies a chance eh!

    Much Love

    Neoborn
    I am a supp whore indeed. you know me oh so well neo

  15. bump drawings in an hour. gonna let my dog pick :]

  16. WE HAVE A WINNER LADIES AND GENTLEMAN CONGRATS WEEZYFBABY!

    you can thank my brother. My dog wasnt around so i lined up 8 coins and asked him to pick one. you sent the 7th PM therefore you win. congrats message me your addy.

  17. Damn, I just missed it! Reps for the generosity none-the-less!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  18. haha there will be a next time :] just be around for it.

  19. LOL, it's all good. I have won something like this in the past...YeahRight had some Redline that he didn't want. That was some good **** too!

    Glad to see the trend of guys giving back to the board is still around!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  20. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    LOL, it's all good. I have won something like this in the past...YeahRight had some Redline that he didn't want. That was some good **** too!

    Glad to see the trend of guys giving back to the board is still around!
    haha. I might give out a bottle of leviathan in the upcoming month or two. It has a little more than half the bottle I believe. You could call it a mega sample. Ill probably give that away (maybe) in the months to come seeing as Im doing a winter bulk and then some. I wont need it for awhile :]

  21. EasyMac is the winner of the DTHC and will be sending me his information and link to the log

    Much Love to all,

    Neoborn

    P.S look out for future freebies and give aways!

  22. Nice !! Makes me want to give away some goodies, but I can't decide !!!111dione
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  23. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'm shipping out a sample pack of yellow gold, p-slin and neovar to one of the guys here on AM. He's never tried any of the nutrient partitioners, and i'm not using the yellow gold or p-slin anymore since I found neovar
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  24. Pick me Pick me for teh freebies baby ......oh yeah!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  25. meme me you should ship me a week sample of p-slin easy
  26. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    meme me you should ship me a week sample of p-slin easy
    Actually i sent it all to someone who i had been talking to about it, not a mini drawing I guess I wasn't clear on that. i like the idea tho of sharing the supps you really like with others. I sent the yg/pslin/neovar pack so he'd have something to compare neovar with
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Actually i sent it all to someone who i had been talking to about it, not a mini drawing I guess I wasn't clear on that. i like the idea tho of sharing the supps you really like with others. I sent the yg/pslin/neovar pack so he'd have something to compare neovar with
    damn lucky guy whoever gets that !!! really nice of you.

  28. indeed. reps for easy .

  29. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    EasyMac is the winner of the DTHC and will be sending me his information and link to the log

    Much Love to all,

    Neoborn

    P.S look out for future freebies and give aways!
    Thanks again Neo, i will start the log shortly after i receive it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5 Samples To Give Away and a bottle of SWOLL-N to Give Away!!
    By KevinGundersen in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 11:53 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 05:24 PM
  3. supplements feeling them right away???? BS!
    By TiTanUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 03:42 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Log in
Log in