HYDROXYCUT (older version)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. Quick question. I have an unopened, sealed bottle of the original hydroxycut (ECA formula). I have had it nearly 4 years. I am thinking about opening it and using it for added fatloss with my following stack...

ACT. EXT / RPM / PFULL / BA / XTEND

What would you suggest? Give it a go? I dont see anything wrong with it, but just wanted to make sure.

thanks

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. Quick question. I have an unopened, sealed bottle of the original hydroxycut (ECA formula). I have had it nearly 4 years. I am thinking about opening it and using it for added fatloss with my following stack...

ACT. EXT / RPM / PFULL / BA / XTEND

What would you suggest? Give it a go? I dont see anything wrong with it, but just wanted to make sure.

thanks
I think it ill be fine!

The worst id could see happening is it might have lost some effectiveness.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how old yours is, I found a bottle about a month ago that had an expiration date of 2/02 on it, I probably got it in mid-2000 when I stopped working for GNC.

Either I am becoming very tolerant of stims in my old age, or it was beyond weakened.

Back in the day, I could "feel" something from 3 caps of Hydroxycut or Ripped Fuel. I tried 3 at a time. Nothing! Tried 4 at a time...nothing! Tried 5 at a time, three times a day, felt absolutely nothing and threw the rest in the trash...

Your mileage may vary.

Found a bottle of GNC "Ephedra Plus" (kept the bottle just to prove it existed...GNC got waaaaaay away from ephedra with that silly scare a few years ago...they probably want to forget about this product) last year, I think it expired in 1999, I dosed up to three caps of that and didn't feel a thing either....

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
the original hydroxycut sells for a small fortune on ebay........well it did when i saw it a year or two back. sell it and get a few bottles of leviathan instead!