POLL - Pre workout supplements for energy/fat loss and muscle pump

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Looking for suggestion to supplements to take prior to working out. I work out at 5:00 am and need a boost to get me going. I've tried a vast amount of different STIMS, coffee and such and want something better to crank me up.

Also, I know very little as to supplements other than creatine to produce great PUMPS and something to help keep the pump long (through out the day).

Some days I get a great pump and some days I cant get a muscle pump to save my life. Either way within a hour or so the pump is usually gone.

Does anything work.

Love to see a poll on both of these

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Sorry forgot to do the whole poll thing but thanks everyone for your opinions.

I read to much negative stuff on BSN NO-Explode but hey if it works for you, sweet.

XJSYNX - what do you mean by "Look at how hot it makes them:" I'm not the greatest at understanding this stuff?

RPM
BCAAs - what brand name and dose
WMS - what is this

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs SMASH Preworkout
&
BSN NO-Xplode

Axis Labs SMASH gives you more creatine per serving and more servings per tub and is cheaper!

Many report it tasting better than NO-Xplode aswell.

However, either will suit what you are looking for.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
RPM, or Clout, or No-Xplode, or SMASH, or No Shotgun.
I work out at 5:30am also. I hate getting up early but all these have worked for me. If you are getting used to your preworkout supp try RESET-AD by Palo Alto Labs. It makes them work again.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My pre-work out stim of choice right this sec... SUPERDROL-NG

It's actually pretty insane!

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I've tried almost all stims (miss the old ECA) but dam I needed something to wake me up and crank me through today.

I'm dying for somthing to give me those great pumps I used to get and didnt know if anything actually help you stay pumped up longer. Want that nice muscle fullness look.

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
Poseidon!

Add your stim of choice... leviathan, lipo6, etc.

One morning before a fasted cardio session, took the stim and forgot poseidon, felt really slugish. I think the niacin opens up the blood flow and helps me in the AM big time.

Almost forgot, DCP helps keep me going through the session.

Don't know if POWERFULL helps motivation or energy directly, but I feel better mentally (ALCAR helps too).

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Cool, Im still reading and trying to descide best supplements for:

best fast loss
best pump
best pre-workout