Heart Burn with MassFX?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Howdy kids. I'm currently dosing 2 caps of MassFX twice per day (4 total) and getting pretty intense heartburn and nasty burps for about 10 min. after each dose. Drinking extra water does nothing to stop it. However, after 10 min. or so, everything is back to normal.

Anybody else have this problem?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take it with food and spread it out through the day. 1 cap every 4 hours, as I've read it has a short 1/2 life.

I get a very mild upset stomach about 1/2 hour after dosing. But it goes away so quickly that I forget to mention it in my log. I've read of others having similar issues with divanil products but resolve the issue by dosing with meals.

idelaluzi

Awards
Ecto I just started taking mass fx along with hyperdrol and retain a couple days ago and I definitely notice a bit of heartburn/stomach discomfort after taking my doses. I don't really have a remedy but it hasn't been anything unbearable so I'm not overly worried about it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
taking it WITH food should help! also drink more water when taking it. Don't just drink enough to get it down. Also, iw oudl only suggest dosign 2 at a time about 30 mins pre-workout spread the other 2 doses through the day!

hope that helps

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I have never experienced that with MFX. The nettle powder is very hydroscopic, so it draws water like crazy. I too suggest taking with a full glass of liquid.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you drinking from a glass or a water bottle ?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know me. It's actually just an oversized Mason jar. :) Us country boyz make do with whatever we gots!

LOL not you , the OP goofy :hammer: It seems he is just taking in too much air when drinking, and or drinking way too fast. This is why his episode is over in 10 minutes.

Mason Jars ROCK :D

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
In the morning I was taking 2 doses pre workout with my shake and the discomfort was admittadly less noticeable at that time. I was taking the other 2 doses together about mid-afternoon with a snack. That's where it really hit me. It is possible that I need more liquid at that time.

Today I spread all 4 doses out separately. 1 pre w/o, 1 post w/o (both with shakes, approx. 1 hr. apart), 1 with lunch, 1 just now with a protein bar. I haven't had the same problem today with this dosing schedule.

Mace, you said I should take 2 doses together pre w/o. Is that more effective than the 1 pre and 1 post that I did today? I'm planning to go to 5 total next week, so I could do 2 pre, 1 post and spread the other 2 out later if that makes sense.

Fit, I drink my shakes out of a shaker bottle, but I drink my water at work during the day from a tall plastic cup. Not sure how that effects everything.

Thanks for all the input folks! Let me know what else you're thinking.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In the morning I was taking 2 doses pre workout with my shake and the discomfort was admittadly less noticeable at that time. I was taking the other 2 doses together about mid-afternoon with a snack. That's where it really hit me. It is possible that I need more liquid at that time.

Today I spread all 4 doses out separately. 1 pre w/o, 1 post w/o (both with shakes, approx. 1 hr. apart), 1 with lunch, 1 just now with a protein bar. I haven't had the same problem today with this dosing schedule.

Mace, you said I should take 2 doses together pre w/o. Is that more effective than the 1 pre and 1 post that I did today? I'm planning to go to 5 total next week, so I could do 2 pre, 1 post and spread the other 2 out later if that makes sense.

Fit, I drink my shakes out of a shaker bottle, but I drink my water at work during the day from a tall plastic cup. Not sure how that effects everything.

Thanks for all the input folks! Let me know what else you're thinking.
taking 2 pre-workout really energizes your workouts.........eve eliminating the need for pre-workout things like NO Xplode, etc.....

if you take 5 per day, take 2 pre-workout and spread the other 3 through the day. Don't take pre AND immediately post.

I think fit was jsut fooling around, but maybe not..........

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
taking 2 pre-workout really energizes your workouts.........eve eliminating the need for pre-workout things like NO Xplode, etc.....

if you take 5 per day, take 2 pre-workout and spread the other 3 through the day. Don't take pre AND immediately post.

I think fit was jsut fooling around, but maybe not..........
Thanks Mace. Would you recommend the 4 hours between doses that Celc5 mentioned? And, hypothetically, if I was to go to 6 caps per day, where would you throw in the 6th cap?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mace. Would you recommend the 4 hours between doses that Celc5 mentioned? And, hypothetically, if I was to go to 6 caps per day, where would you throw in the 6th cap?
one with each meal............assuming you are eating 6 per day.
onworkout days, 2 pre-workout meal 1 at wakeup and 1 at bedtime.