T-force? any reviews?
- 09-05-2007, 09:36 AM
- 09-05-2007, 01:03 PM
- 09-05-2007, 01:16 PM
09-05-2007, 07:42 PM
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
09-06-2007, 01:38 AM
09-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Odd....those last 2-3 logs/reviews are for a T-Force product with Divanillytetrahydroluron, horny goat weed in it.
That musta been the og version, because the one getting the good reviews is the one with Fadogia in it.
09-06-2007, 06:55 AM
I took it for 2 bottles, and its pretty hot. I noticed positive mood elevation by day 4, and started getting acne back around week 2. I was on a cut, so I can't say much about muscle growth, but I had no muscle loss on the cut.
09-06-2007, 07:31 AM
09-06-2007, 07:55 AM
09-06-2007, 08:44 AM
09-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Now thats results!!!
Awesome! Looks like its the real deal.
Gonna finish my post cycle therapy and then jump on sum-o-dat-Fadogia!!
09-06-2007, 08:52 AM
09-06-2007, 09:12 AM
A good question to throw into the mix about Fadogia, not T-Force specifically:
Anyone researched the specifics on the plant itself, in terms of where it's grown, how rare it is, etc. and who/which companies are the original source of the plant?
THESE answers will be interesting.
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Better Results Through Science
Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
09-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JonesersRX7 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 10Last Post: 12-17-2009, 01:51 PM
- By Boyders in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-26-2008, 03:44 PM
- By FM2K GT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2008, 01:10 AM
- By yeahright in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2006, 07:28 PM
- By rkieltyk in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2006, 04:17 PM