Methyl 1-d

g29er

g29er

Awards
Anyone try Methyl 1-d from Legal Gear??? Thinking about trying it and wanted some input.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Remember it, write it down, take a picture - I don't give a FLUCK!" ~ Smokey

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think I already covered this in my 'What's the most worthless recent supplement ?'

this includes:

-Aplodan
-Methyl 1-D
-Halodrol Liquigels*
-Sarm-X

*This is probably the best out of all of them since it contains an asanine slew of stuff: DHEA, AI, Ecysterone, Arachadonic Acid, Urtica Dioca.

ahenage

Awards
Anyone know about Methyl 1-D XL from legal gear? Please post if you all know anything about it or have tried it, im starting tomorrow , but as far as I understand it is the Methyl 1-D without the DHEA and a couple minor changes

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know about Methyl 1-D XL from legal gear? Please post if you all know anything about it or have tried it, im starting tomorrow , but as far as I understand it is the Methyl 1-D without the DHEA and a couple minor changes
care to buy a bridge in brooklyn?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apparently it's Methyl 1-D minus DHEA, with Caprylic Acid, Cissus, Forskolin, Longjack and maybe a couple other things added. They put Caprylic Acid(which I'm not sure what it actually has to do with anything) and ATD in proprietary "Prohormone Complex" of 104mg. I'm guessing that means it still has 4mg of ATD in it, with 100mg of Caprylic Acid. I'd like to hear how those two ingredients translate into being a Prohormone Complex, but I still don't know Caprylic Acid's purpose.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
smoky , I am using methyl 1D right now along with liquid masterdrol and fenotest and IGH1 and despite the naysayers so far I am pleased though i only paid 130 for the whole stack which will be 5 weeks on the 1D at 5 per day then the formadrol for pct, if i paid much more i would be expecting more i am in the 3rd day of my thrd week so i am expecting to see my best results the next 2 weeks here

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
smoky , I am using methyl 1D right now along with liquid masterdrol and fenotest and IGH1 and despite the naysayers so far I am pleased though i only paid 130 for the whole stack which will be 5 weeks on the 1D at 5 per day then the formadrol for post cycle therapy, if i paid much more i would be expecting more i am in the 3rd day of my thrd week so i am expecting to see my best results the next 2 weeks here
did you do a log? how much LBM are you up?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you're taking 4 supplements right now, at the same time - yet you know for sure ALL your gains are coming from Methyl 1-D? Seems a bit far stretched to me...

smoky , I am using methyl 1D right now along with liquid masterdrol and fenotest and IGH1 and despite the naysayers so far I am pleased though i only paid 130 for the whole stack which will be 5 weeks on the 1D at 5 per day then the formadrol for post cycle therapy, if i paid much more i would be expecting more i am in the 3rd day of my thrd week so i am expecting to see my best results the next 2 weeks here

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
matthew your incessant hounding of these methyl 1D threads is becoming laughable

ahenage

Awards
3rd day on, now on 3 caps 2x a day. Weights are up maybe 5%. Had rediculous energy at work today. tomorrow should be a good indication of where I am at.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3rd day, huh? 5% increase in weights, huh? That Methyl 1-Placebo works FAST!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
3 days???? :think: i don't even think dbol works that fast.

ahenage

Awards
:wtf:
yeah, they were, I think i just had a good lift that morning though, weights were at their usual on thursday and friday

never underestimate the power of positive thinking though.

btw: placebo? Its ATD. No claims here that its anything more or anything less. Im getting better results than I did from NO2 so far, which is otherwise the strongest supp that Ive tried.

and for those who wonder how any effects could be felt within 3 days - its not just ATD...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know - It's got a HUGE amount of PLACEBO in it...

:wtf:
yeah, they were, I think i just had a good lift that morning though, weights were at their usual on thursday and friday

never underestimate the power of positive thinking though.

btw: placebo? Its ATD. No claims here that its anything more or anything less. Im getting better results than I did from NO2 so far, which is otherwise the strongest supp that Ive tried.

and for those who wonder how any effects could be felt within 3 days - its not just ATD...