Molecular Nutrition.......

jetrob

Awards
I am planning on grabbing a jug of there nite time Micellular Protien and there sustained Protien. Also there Thermics Fat burner( I tossed the remaing 20 pills of Hotrox I had left.)

Anyone have the digs on there Prohormone stack?

1-T Ethergels and the 4ad and the formastat?

I was wondering if the addition of Propecia would help combat the increased levels of DHT that could cause hair loss?

Anyway I figure I cant go Wrong with the Protien and the Fat burner

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt buy any molecular products, Bill L. dosnt deserve any support. If you want to do a Prohormone cycle use a quality transdermal, either a homebrew or from legalgear.com. Go over to legalgear.com and check out the legal gear product line or use the BDC T-1 Final lotion.

jetrob

Awards
Is it a question of support or quality? Personally the make of of the Protein complex is exactally what I am looking for.

I mean if the guy is a scumbag ( Bill Phillips, or that muscle tech bastard) I might have second thoughts.

I really want the Micellar Casein ,Whey Isolate Protein mix without alot of other added stuff.

canadaguy

Awards
It's a question of support,,,,, why don't you try proteincustomizer

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I dont know if its as much quality as it is that he is screwing over the whole industry. To make the whole thing short he is helping out the legislators who wish to have prohormones banned. You can go over to 1fast400.com and click on the molecular product line and read the interview he did with ESPN. His ethergels are inferior to transdermals and cost a hell of a lot more. I highly suggest you go with a transdermal and save money while getting better results. I wouldnt support someone who wishes to F#*& over the whole industry just to get recognition.

jetrob

Awards
See this is the problem with to much info. I have read the Protien customizer has issues with there label claims. I am more concerned with the Protien then the ProHormones right now anyway

lovetoeat

Awards
See this is the problem with to much info. I have read the Protien customizer has issues with there label claims. I am more concerned with the Protien then the ProHormones right now anyway
There's never been any question on protein customizer's label claims, you may be thinking of proteinfactory, they've had some problems.

canadaguy

Awards

There's never been any question on protein customizer's label claims, you may be thinking of proteinfactory, they've had some problems.
bump that,,I just verified that on mike's site

jetrob

Awards
OK my mistake I take it back.

That article really doesnt make me sway one way or the other. Most of the people on here are using illegal drugs or are mixing stuff up they are not supposed to by the law.

The fact that someone else has done the same in there past and is now using some of that knowlege to make some supps that may or may not work . Like I said as long as the stuff is reall in the bottle I am happy.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damm what an egomaniac, Bill needs to be taught a lesson. Good to see Mike doesn't sell his ****.

jetrob

Awards
Dammmmm!!! You guys are tough! I went with SAN products instead. Now tell me those suck so I can lose my freaking mind

spike1205

Awards
san is a good cvompany--i dont know abou thtere prohormones though--there tight is the sh*t though