UCP-1 + v12?
- 07-13-2003, 03:39 PM
UCP-1 + v12?
I just placed my order for UCP-1, and am going to take it at the reccomend dose for 2 weeks. My question is this.
I plan on taking an ECA with it to combat any lethargy. I am also taking V12 and I love it and am responding to it great, should I discontiune V12 while on UCP-1 and then start it back up when I'm done with the UCP-!? Thanks
- 07-13-2003, 04:18 PM
the decision should be made in regards to what result you're tyring to get out. However, whatever your goal might be, I really dont feel creatine added on with an eca/ucp stack will be too detrimental to either cutting up or gaining mass. Just will result in a less dramatica weight change (up or down) all while lean mass is very obtainable. Unless you're real set on shredding pounds off your current frame, i dont find it necessary to take the v12 out. (doesnt hurt to have more volume and vasodialation either )
- 07-13-2003, 09:28 PM
- 5'7" XXX lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
i wouldn't mix ucp-1 with anything.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 52Last Post: 07-01-2003, 01:03 AM
- By u4ik_rage in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-08-2003, 02:25 PM
- By Bryan in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2003, 10:56 PM
- By Scottyo in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-04-2003, 07:44 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 04-20-2003, 10:59 PM