1-ad

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My friend swears by 1-AD and he bought enough bottles pre-ban to basically start a supplement store....in fact I think all of them are expired at this point May '07...im sure they are still good.

Even though it is not sold anymore I was wondering what people's opinions were on it if you used it prior to being banned ? Looking at it, it seems like a great compound b/c it was not liver toxic, it turned into 1-test, plus it does not metabolize into estrogen.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It was very good at 400-600mg for 30 to 40 days. I liked it alot. It was expensive at the time though, so I only ever did one cycle. Your libido will possibly suffer(mine did)without another agent being used on cycle(at the time it was usually 4-AD). I actually had equal success with liquid 1-T and 1-T ether-gels, so that's another reason I never repeated the cycle. There are probably only two products currently available that I would use in conjunction with 1-AD. Those would be either Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione(aka Finigenx Magnum clone) or 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol (Promagnon-25). If these are past expiration then I would dose these at a minimum of 600mg to compensate for and degradation of potency.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
At the time did 1-AD need a SERM used in conjunction ? When I was looking back at some past information I noticed people rebounded a cycle of 1-AD with 6-OXO.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
At the time did 1-AD need a SERM used in conjunction ? When I was looking back at some past information I noticed people rebounded a cycle of 1-AD with 6-OXO.
When it was first released, almost nobody ran AI's or SERM's with it. 6-OXO wasn't around until after 1-AD was out for a while. People usually just pyramided cycles and a very few ran Chrysin after a cycle was up. We weren't so lucky to have as many OTC PCT options like there are now.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it was first released, almost nobody ran AI's or SERM's with it. 6-OXO wasn't around until after 1-AD was out for a while. People usually just pyramided cycles and a very few ran Chrysin after a cycle was up. We weren't so lucky to have as many OTC post cycle therapy options like there are now.
do you use chrysin for PCT? i have just recently heard of this...

as far as the PCT, im sure alot of people back then just thought nothing of the PH and when 6oxo came out it was believe by many to be enough for PCT. I thought the same after m1t cycle too :trout:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Eh, that's too bad. If 1-AD were still around I'd consider trying it. My buddy has about 4 bottles left in his freezer, but I'm sure he'll want a ridiculous amount of money for one. O well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was a noob and read some stuff on BN.com and everyone was doing m1t and 6oxo PCT's.....it caused problems for me for quite some time after.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
6-OXO for post cycle therapy after M1T eh ?
I've had the misfortune of this one as well. If somebody were to ask me if 6-OXO was an effective post cycle therapy AI, then b/c of my previous experience, I'd have to say no. BTW, I have never used Chrysin, but Noah Steere used to recommend it to me a (long)while back when I'd go into his supplement shop.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
what did you use 6-OXO for PCT ? M1T too ?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
what did you use 6-OXO for post cycle therapy ? M1T too ?
Yes on both accounts. I used 6-OXO(three bottles)for PCT in early '04. I used Pharmagenx Liquid M1-T and ran a PCT that consisted of T-Bomb II and 6-OXO for around 40 days. I recovered my libido a month after PCT and I have a small mass behind my left nipple as a result.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Some products need a SERM. IMO, 6-OXO would be effective for most true prohormones, but not orally active steroids.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
1-AD is an actual pro-hormone not a PS right ?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its a prohormone to 1-Testosterone. 6-OXO would be fine for 1-AD. 6-OXO Xtreme to me seems like a very nice product, but the price makes me a little hesitant. I'd like to use it outside of post cycle therapy with RPM, Drive, and T-Force. Hmmm, I think I'll start building this stack soon.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
solo, what drive do you speak of? Anabolic Drive? Alpha Drive?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or how about some Post Cycle Support? Should come out in a couple weeks.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
solo, what drive do you speak of? Anabolic Drive? Alpha Drive?
Lol, how can you be on A-Minds and not know about Applied Nutraceuticals new product. If the ingredient profile is interesting, I'll try it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend swears by 1-AD and he bought enough bottles pre-ban to basically start a supplement store....in fact I think all of them are expired at this point May '07...im sure they are still good.

Even though it is not sold anymore I was wondering what people's opinions were on it if you used it prior to being banned ? Looking at it, it seems like a great compound b/c it was not liver toxic, it turned into 1-test, plus it does not metabolize into estrogen.
1-AD/1-T do metabolize into estrogens. It is just to a much lesser degree (so aromatization is not a big concern).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whenever you see the suffix -dione, you can usually determine that it is a prohormone. Just a lil' rule of thumb. Diols can be active in their current state (i.e. Halodrol), but are often seen as prohormones as well.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Or how about some Post Cycle Support? Should come out in a couple weeks.
That would replace RPM and 6-OXO Xtreme........Okay, so possibly Test-Drive(have plenty of it), Drive, Post Cycle Support, and T-Force(I love this product BTW). This seems like a win/win combo.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So since 1,4-AD is a dione then that that is a prohormone correct ?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So since 1,4-AD is a dione then that that is a prohormone correct ?
Yep. The ketone group on the 17th carbon gets converted via 17-HSD enzyme, making it a 17b-OH, which in turn makes it the active steroid. Patrick Arnold is probably gonna grill my ass for such a simplified 'cliffs notes' version of what happens.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know about ANABOLIC Drive but i guess that everyone is calling it Drive now.....

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I liked the movie and would see it again. And will :D

tgass

tgass

Awards
I am running pulse of 1-AD and trans 4-AD, that i just got recently in europe, they sell it in bulk, very nice by the way, i am the 4th week and seeing very nice results till now, will run it for 6 or 8 weeks...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I am running pulse of 1-AD and trans 4-AD, that i just got recently in europe, they sell it in bulk, very nice by the way, i am the 4th week and seeing very nice results till now, will run it for 6 or 8 weeks...
IMO, those are compounds that would be better used consistantly and not pulsed. Good luck with your cycle, its seems like the results will be interesting.

tgass

tgass

Awards
IMO, those are compounds that would be better used consistantly and not pulsed. Good luck with your cycle, its seems like the results will be interesting.
Yeah i thought so too, but i thought of giving it a shot just to see what happens and i am liking it pretty much!

As a rat lab for the forum, hehe...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would replace RPM and 6-OXO Xtreme........Okay, so possibly Test-Drive(have plenty of it), Drive, Post Cycle Support, and T-Force(I love this product BTW). This seems like a win/win combo.
I think overkill really. You could scrap the t-force I'd think, as the post cycle support + drive together should give about all the natural test boost you can get... I was doing 6-oxo extreme with t-force + drive and didn't notice the difference when I ran out of t-force.

damn acne.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I think overkill really. You could scrap the t-force I'd think, as the post cycle support + drive together should give about all the natural test boost you can get... I was doing 6-oxo extreme with t-force + drive and didn't notice the difference when I ran out of t-force.

damn acne.
I've actually ran T-Force by itself already and liked it. I'm reluctant to try Drive, b/c I'm not a responder to RPM. It may just be Post Cycle Support and T-Force.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've actually ran T-Force by itself already and liked it. I'm reluctant to try Drive, b/c I'm not a responder to RPM. It may just be Post Cycle Support and T-Force.
That should work pretty well too. T-force by itself started my acne up, and gave me the upbeat mood and raised libido a little. I think with naturals you just reach an upper limit of how high you can raise it, and taking more (even different compounds) doesn't necessarily help any. Still its all so individual. Drive raised my libido way more noticeably, probbly from icariin? In theory it only shares 2 ingredients with RPM, my guess is icariin is one of the 2.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
so no SERM w/ original 1ad or 4ad?
Back in the days when this stuff was legal I can not remember anyone running Serms with this stuff, 6oxo was usually all anyone ran if they ran anything at all.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Back in the days when this stuff was legal I can not remember anyone running Serms with this stuff, 6oxo was usually all anyone ran if they ran anything at all.
cool man thx......

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
true and that carried over with m1t as well:fart:

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
how come no one really talks about Rebound xt anymore? I used it for a PP cycle and recovered quite nicely...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
how come no one really talks about Rebound xt anymore? I used it for a PP cycle and recovered quite nicely...
Mostly because its been discontinued by both manufacturers that made it or liscenced it. A little because ATD is widely available by other companies.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
oh...well that makes sense I didn't know it was discontinued...

AM07

Awards
  • Established
But did most of these people maintain the gains they got without using an SERM?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
1 test is pretty suppressive, i would think it's better to use a serm

it's also wrong to think that it is completely non-hepatoxic, hopefully PA sees this thread and chimes in

it's a very good product and from what I have read it should be good awhile after the expiration date, and it would be wise to freeze it

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
What sort of PCT are you going to run?