Hydroxl 4 Cissus Quadrangularis 24%...?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried this yet? all of the other cissus I see is 10% is this really the same product but 2.4x's more potent?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anyone tried this yet? all of the other cissus I see is 10% is this really the same product but 2.4x's more potent?
PrimaForce has a formula with 40% Ketosterones. The issue of potency depends on your goal, though. More is not necessarily better, as far as cissus goes. I understand that the higher the amount of actives in a cissus formulation, the more anabolic properties it delivers. If you are looking for cissus supplementation for anabolic purposes, then go for high-ketosterone cissus. If, however, your goal is the remodelling and protection of the integrity of your joints, then you might want to try less concentrated cissus products. Examples include Applied Nutriceuticals' Osteobolin-C and USP Labs Super Cissus RX, amongst others.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im gonna pick some up and when i do ill try to give feedback on it. why dont you do the same?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm leaning towards the primaforce 40%

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive heard some quality control issues with the primaforce cissus, the only reason i havent bought that. I believe the hydroxl is a mix of 4 different actives in cissus.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
ive never used cissus is it worth running if Im looking for anabolic/anti catabolic effects instead of the joint/pain relief

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I've used super cissus rx, osteo-c and Primaforce cissus which are all solid products imo. My favorite so far if i had to choose is the Primaforce. I think they had some QC issues in the beginning as far as bottling goes but they have all the kinks worked out and customer service is top notch. I'd say for the price the Primaforce Cissus is the best deal.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used super cissus rx, osteo-c and Primaforce cissus which are all solid products imo. My favorite so far if i had to choose is the Primaforce. I think they had some QC issues in the beginning as far as bottling goes but they have all the kinks worked out and customer service is top notch. I'd say for the price the Primaforce Cissus is the best deal.
i value your opinion and im sure they have the QC issues taken care of now....you liked it better then the rest? What determined that for you? ...it is well priced.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I definitley noticed an anti-catabolic property to it while using it on a cut and it seemed to have very decent anti-cortisol effects as well which helped with shedding body fat and leaning out. Recovery also seemed a little bit better than with the other cissus products I have used. Don't get me wrong these are all great products but for me personally because of effects and price, i have been going with Primaforce's product.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
ive heard some quality control issues with the primaforce cissus, the only reason i havent bought that. I believe the hydroxl is a mix of 4 different actives in cissus.
nothing wrong wth prima cissus IMHO, on to my third bottle, my joint issuses (numerous) from 17years of hardcore lifting are just fine at present and improving solidly, i have used both forms of usp's cissus which are great products, for me though prima is my choice however i do have some bulk super cissus i will use once i finish my current prima to compare

for me, results wise and price wise i'm finding prima to be my no 1 choice on cissus and joint maintainence

i'm not really interested in anti catabloic or anabolic properties with cissus and keto blah blah but if it helps in that area, well that's all good as well!

:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just found some 50% with 6 keto's blah blah blah.....Giant Nutrition.