powerfull vs Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzo - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

powerfull vs Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzo

Page 8 of 9 First ... 36789 Last
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

oooh yeah, I remeber hearing about that now in another thread, I must have had a brain fuzz.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    How long until the ingredients are released?

We are planning our first world wide release so I say, we will release the first inner circle run direct to customers mid october:}

if you have not joined the inner circle please visit the front page at www.usplabsdirect.com and look at the right hand side of the page.

We have 3 or possibly 6 HUGE releases coming soon...3 are planned but we have about 6 new product formulations in the back pocket.

The release in october will be huge but we have a NEW NEW just created compound. We had it made that will BLOW YOUR Fu$ken mind....if you love HIGHLY anabolic compounds with zero androgenic sides

So sign up at www.usplabsdirect.com and be the first to know. We do not spam.

If you sign up, you get first crack at all our new releases!~
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hmm well sign me up to try that out I tried XPN's androextreme (adrenosterone, same in theory as 11-oxo or 3-ad) for 10 days at 450mg a day and saw nothing. I had been at the end of a long cutting cycle already (without any refeeds or cheats for months), but it was still disappointing to me as most users saw a visible difference in that time, some as early as 3 days. In all honesty in 8 days of taking fish oils at 30-35g a day i've seen more results.

I was thinking of trying a 7-keto product, but its slightly cost prohibitive (over $2/day) at the superdoses to really strip off the VAT as well as SAT.

I'll keep an eye out for when you are releasing it.

I'm not sure you can "feel" cortisol inhibition working but it will be part of a formula not stand alone. This formula will take fat loss and muscle gain or retention to another level never seen before in the industry.

We have a real thryroid boosting compound (natural ofcourse). We have a strong anabolic(natural ofcourse). We have strong cortisol inhibition..Hmmm, I could go on and on with this formula.
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We are planning our first world wide release so I say, we will release the first inner circle run direct to customers mid october:}
    If you sign up, you get first crack at all our new releases!~
    Yeah, that was really sweet on P-slin. Actually now that you mention it I haven't seen an inner circle email since then. Has there been any?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Guest

Yeah, that was really sweet on P-slin. Actually now that you mention it I haven't seen an inner circle email since then. Has there been any?
    No sir.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Muscle cells...whatever. I'm not the scientist (A BA in chemistry dose not make you a scientist) nor ever claimed to be.

Can this idiot post the test on your Cissus? Answer the QUESTION PA. If anyone would be open to testing it should be you so not sure why you skip over the question or pretend it's not asked.
    he said no already... have a burger :burg:
  7. Featured Author

Muscle cells...whatever. I'm not the scientist (A BA in chemistry dose not make you a scientist) nor ever claimed to be.

Can this idiot post the test on your Cissus? Answer the QUESTION PA. If anyone would be open to testing it should be you so not sure why you skip over the question or pretend it's not asked.

if i am not a scientis then what makes one a scientist then?

you really do not have a clue
  8. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    sounds like guilt to me.....honestly.
    i told him to release it to me privately and then we will talk.

he is playing a game however and releasing it to me is the last thing he wants to do
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    if i am not a scientis then what makes one a scientist then?

you really do not have a clue

How is the vivo study on resveratrol

A real scientist found it.
  10. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    That is actually incredibly sound advice from a a doctor. Also, very few supplements have been proven to do jack all in placebo controlled, double blind studies. A few supplements do work, but no where near to the claims put forward by the supplement companies. Also, a person does not need a PHD in an area of study to be knowledgeable in that subject, anyone who knows how to read can educate themselves on a topic.

Here is my take on what PAT is doing. Pat has felt the heat of the feds come down on him firsthand and knows what they can do if they so choose. The supplement industry is one piece of legislation away form extinction and the supplement companies with their unethical business practices and insane and irresponsible claims are practically drafting the legislation themselves by their reckless and self-serving actions. Yes it is a business and yes it is cut throat, but more and more companies are entering this area every day and are desperate to make as much money as they can, by whatever methods they can, and then cash out. PA i believe really loves this industry and Ergopharm is his passion in life and he sees this industry about to be destroyed. Now PA has a bit of blame in this as 1-ad was what captured the feds attention, but there were so many other companies that made so much more dangerous compounds that he feels somewhat martyred by his experiences. There is a a bit of self pity going on with PA, but I also believe that he does not want to see this industry regulated out of existence.
    its more like i want to play on a level playing field. i also want to be an honest businessman. but i can't have both.

so my solution is to attack
  11. Featured Author

He has asked for the opportunity to review them first. He gave ALRI the same courtesy with JW and his GC test after that controversy. If you would like to make them open record, is there a problem with sending him a copy first?
    there also is the issue of chain of custody. i want to review chain of custody and everything related to this test before i allow anything to be released. that is if there even is a test and this is not some lame bluff

is that evasive? hell no its not evasive. its standard business practice. and anyone that has an issue with that can bite my left nut
  12. Guest

its more like i want to play on a level playing field. i also want to be an honest businessman. but i can't have both.

so my solution is to attack
    Thats why I want to post the cissus test and your honesty should feed your confidence.

AMP release was not to honest and still has some smoke and mirrors.

Are you the one judging honesty..**** should I mention Balco. You possibly single handedly tainted the industry more than any other unethical company coud phantom.
  13. Featured Author

He dose not make the rules. I will not fabricate a test. With his permission, I will test it 3 more times before posting. He can even send the new samples to India. But he may refuse to send to India due to his racist nature against Indians that he claims is cultural.
    how ironic this is considering that my business partner, and best friend, is Ramlakhan Boodram. A full blooded Indian from Trinidad

And he is the one who taught me about doing business with people from India!!
  14. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    What would be so hard about sending him the results of your test? Thats what he does when he test something. Jebus
    If you let Pat review your tests it does us all good. If you just claim to have them but don't let anyone see them all it does is create excess drama.
    I am very interested in what your decarboxylase inhibitors are as if they are real I may need to try your powerfull.
    i think he either has no test or he will not release them to me because we would expose how incompetent in chemistry he is
  15. Banned

And he is the one who taught me about doing business with people from India!!
    Aint no business like 'their' business.
  16. Guest

i think he either has no test or he will not release them to me because we would expose how incompetent in chemistry he is
    I'm no chemist..not argueing that at all. You are much brighter than I, but I will kick your ass in Jiu jitsu:bruce3:

How was the resveratrol study posted? So much for your theory.
  17. Featured Author

I'm no chemist..not argueing that at all. You are much brighter than I, but I will kick your ass in Jiu jitsu:bruce3:

How was the resveratrol study posted? So much for your theory.
    you posted friggin "War and Peace!!"

was that some kind of a sadistic joke?

i have no idea what in there you are referring to
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

PA, any idea when you're releasing the Ergo-Net?
  19. Guest

you posted friggin "War and Peace!!"

was that some kind of a sadistic joke?

i have no idea what in there you are referring to
    referring to the resveratrol study posted. THoughts?

A Good vivo study. Must be better than the vitro study you posted, but I'm no chemist. I will let you set the standard.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    PA, any idea when you're releasing the Ergo-Net?

I peed a little when i saw your avy.....carry on gents....carry on
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

referring to the resveratrol study posted. THoughts?

A Good vivo study. Must be better than the vitro study you posted, but I'm no chemist. I will let you set the standard.
    Which study is that? Can you give a link to it? Or did I miss it here.
    This space for rent

22. Guest

Which study is that? Can you give a link to it? Or did I miss it here.
    post 274
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, that PA avatar is hilarious. I had to show a couple people that picture.

We all have some pretty bad candid photos taken of ourselves, but we're just busting your balls in good fun.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

post 274
    Ah the attachment. Thanks.

Man does my head hurt now after reading that. Basically what that study says to me is "you can't count on any of the results of in vitro studies until in vitro studies are done with the resveratrol metabolites". Interesting thought tho then as far as the primordial performance transdermal products go, as its not oral delivery. man I need an asprin, but that would affect muscle growth.
    This space for rent

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

ergonet gets it's first endorsment

Attached Images Attached Images  
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

why do i sound so angry in my posts?
    I would say that it comes down to:

1. WPM = Words Per Minute = slow typer = have to say alot in a short amount of words.

2. Short / Abrupt / To the point in everything you say rather than taking the time to think of the best way to say something. I.e. you type / shoot from the hand / hip instead of thinking about what you want to say / how you want to say it.

3. It because you say as you think without compassion / think how it sounds. How you say what you want to say is sometimes more important and really helps get your true thoughts / feelings out in your posts.

I think you're doing alright. I personally would recommend you don't get into the name calling thing and really just take a breath and walk away from the computer if it becomes that frustrating for you. Are you not making enough money? Why not take a nice holiday to somewhere sunny and happy? Too many stims?

Personally I would be happier if you would just learn to put your "i"'s in uppercase

Love is a better way Pat,

Neoborn
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

or maybe he looks more kick a*s without the shades (looks quite stalloney actually)

I swear I haven't laughed so much at a post in a while. You truly have a gift of humor B Unit. .....I love joo long time!

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.s I would have rep'd you about five times tonight just for the joy you have brought me in making me laugh!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

i don't care about my sales

i care about the truth
    Truthfully answer this question please:

1. What non Ergo products that can be bought in bulk or OTC cause decent anabolism with minimal side effects?

2. What non Ergo products can be bought in bulk or OTC that are good for anti-cort effects?

3. What are your top five non Ergo products that you would recommend to most bb'ers trying to be healthy and increase lbm etc

Thanks PA I know you will give us your honest opinion even though you have nothing to gain in sales from your answers!

A true forum hero!

Much Love,

Neoborn

<crickets>
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

It's already done, extracted and next is release
    Testers needed for your "worthless" & " products that don't work" ??

Pick me!!

Neoborn
  30. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post

1. What non Ergo products that can be bought in bulk or OTC cause decent anabolism with minimal side effects?

2. What non Ergo products can be bought in bulk or OTC that are good for anti-cort effects?

3. What are your top five non Ergo products that you would recommend to most bb'ers trying to be healthy and increase lbm etc

Thanks PA I know you will give us your honest opinion even though you have nothing to gain in sales from your answers!

A true forum hero!

Much Love,

Neoborn

<crickets>
    i covered this in another thread. thank you
  31. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

A true forum hero!

Much Love,

Neoborn

<crickets>
    This thread. there are quite a few other products and some bulk items mentioned throughout

Patrick Arnold, calling you OUT..
    This space for rent

32. Guest

Testers needed for your "worthless" & " products that don't work" ??

Pick me!!

Neoborn
    I only pick small minded, and the easily manipulated that succumb to Placebo...hmm well in that case, I pick you
  33. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I only pick small minded, and the easily manipulated that succumb to Placebo...hmm well in that case, I pick you
    Yeah, neo is a perfect choice then
    This space for rent

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I love placebo!......it works.....everytime!

Much Love,

Neoborn
  35. Guest

I love placebo!......it works.....everytime!

Much Love,

Neoborn
    What we have here is an optimistic man! gotta love it.
  36. Guest

ergonet gets it's first endorsment

Can we get one with a tear running down the right eye?
  37. New Member

For some strange reason I am craving a Slurpee

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I want to just say my piece and leave. PA knows that I respect him...but my recent status change into rep for Jacob will probably make him and everyone else take what I am about to say not quite as seriously.

First off, I'm not a chemist or very well versed in all the technical jargon that has been thrown around this thread. Like I always have said, I like these debates, even if they are against a company I personally vouch for. I think they're a necessary evil.

As far as powerfull goes, I have used both the old and new versions and have had seen results from both. If someone can explain how no change in diet, rest, training and the addition of a supplement can cause faster hari/nail growth, better recovery time, a slight increase in libido, and better complection without boosting growth hormone levels, I would like to hear it.

I mean, IMHO, the results have always spoken for themselves. The consumer feedback has constantly been great.

...Just wanted to interject this morning...
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Well to be sure try a regular L-dopa supplement and see how it would compare to Powerfull. I doubt it will be the same probably not even close.
  40. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I want to just say my piece and leave. PA knows that I respect him...but my recent status change into rep for Jacob will probably make him and everyone else take what I am about to say not quite as seriously.

First off, I'm not a chemist or very well versed in all the technical jargon that has been thrown around this thread. Like I always have said, I like these debates, even if they are against a company I personally vouch for. I think they're a necessary evil.

As far as powerfull goes, I have used both the old and new versions and have had seen results from both. If someone can explain how no change in diet, rest, training and the addition of a supplement can cause faster hari/nail growth, better recovery time, a slight increase in libido, and better complection without boosting growth hormone levels, I would like to hear it.

I mean, IMHO, the results have always spoken for themselves. The consumer feedback has constantly been great.

...Just wanted to interject this morning...
    thats cool
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 05:23 PM
  2. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)
    By snapps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 01:29 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 11:04 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:18 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 02:12 PM