powerfull vs Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzo - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

powerfull vs Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzo

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    damn good feedback on the stuff actually
    Probably just Placebo.

2. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Probably just Placebo.

yeah those silly androgens are a bunch of hype
  3. New Member

What is this "natural decarboxylase inhibitor"?

Any PMID's on it?

Does this particular decarboxylase inhibitor inhibit the effect of B-6 on the dopa pathway similar to the prescription decarboxylase inhibitor Sinemet? Or should one avoid taking B-6 at the same time as 1-Carboxy supps? These are things that people should know before taking the supp...and should be included in the write up. Popping a B-50 cap is a pretty common occurance.
    •   

4. Recovering AXoholic

yeah those silly androgens are a bunch of hype
    are they better than the Hot Stuff?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    are they better than the Hot Stuff?
    FTW!
  6. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    What is this "natural decarboxylase inhibitor"?

Any PMID's on it?

Does this particular decarboxylase inhibitor inhibit the effect of B-6 on the dopa pathway similar to the prescription decarboxylase inhibitor Sinemet? Or should one avoid taking B-6 at the same time as 1-Carboxy supps? These are things that people should know before taking the supp...and should be included in the write up. Popping a B-50 cap is a pretty common occurance.

please don't tell me that you are asking this question as if yoiu think there really is such stuff in this product

but you are absolutely right and i remember the L-dopa i used to get had a written warning on it not to take B-6. B-6 greatly enhances the peripheral decarboxylation reaction
  7. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    FTW!

that was not the origninal contaner

the original had an orange label kinda cheap lookin

the guy that had that company became stinking rich. he was kind of a christian religious fanatic. weird thing about this industry as there are alot of successful born again supp company owners with big egos and disreputable marketing techniques
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Kinda like Pat Robertson. He had this protein power drink or something and he claimed that it helped him do leg presses with 2,300lbs.
  9. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Kinda like Pat Robertson. He had this protein power drink or something and he claimed that it helped him do leg presses with 2,300lbs.
    I remember those. And he didn't have any bit of form. It was fantastic.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  10. Recovering AXoholic

Although, is it any different than Ronnie Coleman saying NO-Xplode won him his 8th Olympia?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  11. Featured Author

you are kidding

thats just weird
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

you are kidding

thats just weird
    There's a video out there. You need to check it out. Pat Robertson is actually pushing on his knees while he is doing this leg press.
  13. Advanced Member

you are kidding

thats just weird
    Supposedly all he did was push it off the locks, and set it back down. So he moved it all of an inch.

Still, I'm surprised he didn't poop himself.

I live in pat's shadow, here in VA beach, so we get a lot of fun news like that. Plus my friend works at a nutritional store, and says he gets two kinds of clients; they are either looking for a bowel cleanser or for some pat robertson CBN protein live forever concoction.
  14. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    Supposedly all he did was push it off the locks, and set it back down. So he moved it all of an inch.

I live in pat's shadow, here in VA beach, so we get a lot of fun news like that. Plus my friend works at a nutritional store, and says his clients are either looking for a bowel cleanser or for some pat robertson CBN protein live forever concoction.
    satan's servants often will reside in the colon which they use as a base to subvert your soul and mind.

the colonic must be done with holy water or you will only aggravate them
  15. New Member

Leg presses huh. Those are right above Smith Squats on the impressive lifts.
  16. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Leg presses huh. Those are right above Smith Squats on the impressive lifts.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Probably just Placebo.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

when 11oxo or any new anticipated product comes out the majority of the reviews are going to be good. Thats called hype and placebo....i dont have proof but im willing to bet that stuff probably doesnt do anything anabolic, its an androgenic cort blocker.........being andro doesnt mean sh1t, and for the price, to run anything worth trying for anabolic effects from it....overpriced.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Id like to see some chemist or anyone really knowledgable go at a few of your products and see what comes of it PA. Im not hating on you or anything id just like to see the tables turned for once.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Sooner u guys figure out pat man is the main man around here the better off we'll all be

Attached Images Attached Images  
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

or maybe he looks more kick a*s without the shades (looks quite stalloney actually)

Attached Images Attached Images  
  22. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post

I live in pat's shadow, here in VA beach, so we get a lot of fun news like that. Plus my friend works at a nutritional store, and says he gets two kinds of clients; they are either looking for a bowel cleanser or for some pat robertson CBN protein live forever concoction.
    dang that reminds me of this srry guy at the gym today it was really annoyin me....he put on 405 on the smith bench press wit the safeties real high so that if he could lift it it would move at max an inch and he kept trying to do it for about an hour and couldnt get it to budge....
  23. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by b unit;
    or maybe he looks more kick a*s without the shades (looks quite stalloney actually)...
    The face hardly matches to body!
  24. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    when 11oxo or any new anticipated product comes out the majority of the reviews are going to be good. Thats called hype and placebo....i dont have proof but im willing to bet that stuff probably doesnt do anything anabolic, its an androgenic cort blocker.........being andro doesnt mean sh1t, and for the price, to run anything worth trying for anabolic effects from it....overpriced.
    right. we all appreciate your bet (guess). sure its really educated
  25. Featured Author

Id like to see some chemist or anyone really knowledgable go at a few of your products and see what comes of it PA. Im not hating on you or anything id just like to see the tables turned for once.
    ever think for a moment that perhaps that i am right
  26. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    Sooner u guys figure out pat man is the main man around here the better off we'll all be

!!!

just succumb to the truth piston pump
  27. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The face hardly matches to body!
    true. my body is somewhat bloaty like my face but i have been working on that lately
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold;
    true. my body is somewhat bloaty like my face but i have been working on that lately
    Oh! I had actually assumed your physique was better than the one shown. Mea cupla!
  29. New Member

OK.......Sorry if this is a stupid question. But are we now leaning towards the possibility that Powerfull is actually
    L-dopa, and if not, what the hell is it...........powder?
  30. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Oh! I had actually assumed your physique was better than the one shown. Mea cupla!
    of course it is, that physique looks like a girls
  31. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    OK.......Sorry if this is a stupid question. But are we now leaning towards the possibility that Powerfull is actually
    L-dopa, and if not, what the hell is it...........powder?
    it was admitted that it was l-dopa about 2 pages ago
  32. Recovering AXoholic

right. we all appreciate your bet (guess). sure its really educated
    I wasn't under the impression you were marketting it as an 'anabolic' product.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    at the end of the day regardless of whatever supps are used or whatever chems like test or gh etc are injected or ingested nothing builds muscle better than lifting weights with great nutrition and adequate rest

way too many people think that the answer to building muscle lies first and foremost in pill form or in a syringe!
    that rest is hard to come by when you work two jobs.. lol
  34. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I wasn't under the impression you were marketting it as an 'anabolic' product.
    i am avoiding that angle in my marketing. since you seem like an intelligent guy you probably will agree with me when i say that this is behavior alot of other companies would be wise to emulate. It would be for the ultimate benefit of all companies and consumers alike.

when people bust my balls (not that you are doing that here) for marketing this primarily for its cortisol blocker effects i just don't get it. certainly i would make more money if i yelled "anabolic" like other companies do, so you cannot say its out of greed.
  35. Recovering AXoholic

i am avoiding that angle in my marketing. since you seem like an intelligent guy you probably will agree with me when i say that this is behavior alot of other companies would be wise to emulate. It would be for the ultimate benefit of all companies and consumers alike.

when people bust my balls (not that you are doing that here) for marketing this primarily for its cortisol blocker effects i just don't get it. certainly i would make more money if i yelled "anabolic" like other companies do, so you cannot say its out of greed.
    You'd make even more money if you yelled "weightloss" and stuck some GTX and 1200mg of caffeine in it.

I think Jacob gets really excited about his products when they come out. I'm not saying that's a bad thing; it's good to be passionate about your work, but it definitely reflects in the writeups that he does.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  36. Guest

Well I have a Cissus test run by a University in India lead by Chemist with above a BA in chemistry, but just waiting on word from PA. WIth His permission, I will run 3-4 more tests to validate.

IF PA with a BA in chemistry is the last word in Truth, the University test will be omnipotent.
  37. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

While degrees and formal education are important........ we must always bear in mind that many (perhaps the majority?) of MD's and PhD's say supplements do not work. And proceed to tell you the best way to lose weight is to park further away and walk...... on your way into a restaurant, where you are to order steamed vegetables.

Sarcastically, is my point made? So what if PA has a BA.... he knows his chemicals.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  38. Recovering AXoholic

You know what.......if a product is good, it will sell itself. People will try it, like it, use again, and tell their friends.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  39. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    While degrees and formal education are important........ we must always bear in mind that many (perhaps the majority?) of MD's and PhD's say supplements do not work. And proceed to tell you the best way to lose weight is to park further away and walk...... on your way into a restaurant, where you are to order steamed vegetables.

Sarcastically, is my point made? So what if PA has a BA.... he knows his chemicals.
    Maybe because doctors need to study disease or surgery. I'm sure they have time to read the recent issue of MD or FLEX. Such a whack arguement.

You should order steamed vegetables and walk before buying a weight loss supplement...makes perfect unsarcastic sense.

But You think PA knows his chemicals because you do not know any better nor should you. I'm would not expect an accountant to understand organic bio chemistry. In the eyes of the consumer, PA is the "Sh*t" becuase he designed a few steroids and made Costas live.

When I talk Doctorates degree in India, I'm speaking in Chemistry.
  40. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

satan's servants often will reside in the colon which they use as a base to subvert your soul and mind.

the colonic must be done with holy water or you will only aggravate them
    Here PA finally joins in just having some fun and cracking a joke, and nobody notices...

And how did I miss this thread the last few days? dang. Whats funny is this has me ready to order some bulk 1c just to try it and compare. I've been using bulk powerfull for a while now, and what I find funny is that no two containers have ever tasted or even looked the same (out of 3 so far). different shades of brown, and different fineness of powder even. The most recent was lightest (a light milk chocolate color) and the finest powder. I mostly take the powerfull for the relaxation and sleep effects, but do try to cycle off for a week every month just in case.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 05:23 PM
  2. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)
    By snapps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 01:29 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 11:04 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:18 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 02:12 PM