No Shotgun funny feeling

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
I like No Shotgun, really works well but the stuff makes me feel kinda funny, I can't explain it..Almost like I'm nervous or something and kinda feel like shyt on it. Anybody experience this?

dean17

dean17

Awards
hmmm you might just be very sensitive to stims... are you a big stim user? you could try cutting the dosage or maybe eating a small meal with it to see if it helps

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The flavor! O MAN did that part suck! I din't like it at all. You prolly are sensitive to stims, try half scoop. Go from there.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting how your star chem labs thread got deleted, and now you're starting one about VPX No Shotgun...:think:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like No Shotgun, really works well but the stuff makes me feel kinda funny, I can't explain it..Almost like I'm nervous or something and kinda feel like shyt on it. Anybody experience this?
it is an odd feeling, I know what you mean. I think its from the stims. I gave up on it

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
Very interesting how your star chem labs thread got deleted, and now you're starting one about VPX No Shotgun...:think:
Yeah my Star Chem labs thread was deleted. Why is was deleted I have no clue? Yes it appears I started one about No Shotgun. Like I been saying all along I don't work for Star Chem labs. Armageddon and No Shotgun are the 2 best pre workout powders I have tried. Armageddon just happens to be my favorite. I like No Shotgun alot, they changed the flavor and the formula I liked the old formula better, it didn't give me the jitters like the new formula I was asking if anybody has experienced this too? And???? am I guilty of something here?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I do remember the other thread, and noticed how it was goin from the begining and just said screw this prosuct pushing. You're being watched....you know this. I hope you get answers you need though and good luck. :head:

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
Alot of pretty cool People on this forum.

For everybody else.:whiner: :whiner:

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
I do remember the other thread, and noticed how it was goin from the begining and just said screw this prosuct pushing. You're being watched....you know this. I hope you get answers you need though and good luck. :head:
All due respect If I try something, and I have tried many and find one that is very good I will share that with others. Not pushing it, just being honest about it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
All due respect If I try something, and I have tried many and find one that is very good I will share that with others. Not pushing it, just being honest about it.
I hear ya on this but i ememebred it semed like not detail about using it but more how a product write up would sound.
I personally don't care but we have to respectthe board sponsers/companies that support us. Seriously though, NO Shotgun was better than NO fomr what people told me. The taste really ruined it for me though and now WTF Pumped is keeping em satisfied.
Be Easy -- The Twitch

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's probably the tingle from the Beta Alanine.
No, that I like :) it was just a combination of a queasiness and something else "odd" that I can't place. That and my resting heart rate was near 90

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
No, that I like :) it was just a combination of a queasiness and something else "odd" that I can't place. That and my resting heart rate was near 90
Hrmm the queasiness could be from trying to stomach the taste of this horrid product! haha j/k but I dunno dude. The one solid thing about the product is the small amount of caffeine in it. Check the proprietary blend 250mgs of like 5 ingredients and caffeine is the last one listed so you know theres small amounts of it.

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
A resting heart rate of 90 is normal. I believe 70-99 reps is normal range. Don't sweat the normal range.

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
mine is around 58 at rest normally :) so 90 is a big jump
Unless you're a seriously conditioned athlete. If your heart rate is around 58, something isn't right there. Normal range I believe is 70 to 100 somewhere in that ball park. 58 is an advanced athlete/runner/biker or someone with a heart condition.