RPM & Alpha Drive
- 09-02-2007, 01:47 PM
- 09-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by tahogg;
RPM dosage should be weight-dependent, as is stated in its supplement facts. Be sure to take it on an empty stomach. On training days, you can spread your dose during the day before workout or take the entire dose about an hour before workout. On non-training days, take half your training-day dose on an empty stomach. Be sure, however, not to take RPM later than five or so hours before sleep, as the stimulating effect might rob you of your sleep.
I would suggest to take three capsules of Alpha Drive per day, as suggested by Bioscience Technologies. I would take two capsule with RPM (if RPM is taken only once a day) and the third and the third capsule as standalone. If one takes RPM more than once a day, then the Alpha Drive should be split such that at least one capsule is taken with every dose of RPM.
- 09-02-2007, 02:56 PM
is alpha drive the non stim RPM?
09-02-2007, 03:02 PM
No. Alpha Drive is a product by BioScience Technologies. Applied Nutriceuticals' non-stim RPM is (Anabolic) Drive.Originally Posted by Reaper329;
09-02-2007, 04:20 PM
thanks alot for the info, i figured it would be fine but wanted to make sure...
09-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Let us know how they stack man, sounds like a good one!
Similar Forum Threads
- By bioman in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 60Last Post: 05-06-2007, 12:09 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 57Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
- By unitas27 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2006, 09:53 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2006, 10:17 AM
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2006, 11:37 AM