Libido is down, way way way down

  1. Libido is down, way way way down


    What is the best product you guys can recommend to make me raging horny again?

    Activate extreme and rebound reloaded killed my hard ons...


  2. aspire36 man, that's tha Shiznit!

  3. im trying to get my natural wood back. i appreciate thje suggestion but i want to stay away from viagra type products whether herbal or not. going for natural wood here.
    •   
       


  4. The Horny Mack Jack Stack
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The Horny Mack Jack Stack
    yup- that's a good one....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  6. does RPM have an AI in it?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by abomber;
    does RPM have an AI in it?
    Yes, it does.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tgass View Post
    aspire36 man, that's tha Shiznit!
    Take aspire w/ something like Vitamin' shoppes "Python" + Fenugreek + yohimbe and you'll be good to go all night. I'd double dose the python and fenugreek though.

  9. one word....PARAVOL.

  10. All good suggestions so far. When I was taking Paravol & RPM mine was way, way, way UP! You probably have this covered, but make sure you are getting your vitamins (esp zinc), enough dietary fats and also cholesterol, they all factor in to overall libido. And are you taking any kind of AI?

  11. I can personally vouch for RPM and IGF-2
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  12. AI's kill my hard ons / libido ! I guess i have to stay away from them like the devil. DAMN IT this ****ing sucks!

  13. Maca + Trib

  14. it has been 5 days off of RR and 2 days off of AX and I still cant get it up... what the hell?

  15. Lots of maca should get you hornier than an 18 year old.

    I've found the maca tinctures work the best, like Herb Pharm's Maca in alcohol. It goes quick, as I usually do a couple droppers full a few times a day, but the **** works. Usually notice it on about the 3rd day after starting, and you should do it daily.

  16. im still freaking out here.. i have 0 sex drive and I cant get a hardon.. when should i expect my hormones to normalize?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    im still freaking out here.. i have 0 sex drive and I cant get a hardon.. when should i expect my hormones to normalize?
    I had the same problem with Rebound in the past, I have to steer clear of nearly all AI's to avoid the problem. Depending on your body, it can take up to a few months for your hormones to normalize on it's own. The Horny Jack Mack stack get everything rolling for me afterwards, give it a shot. RPM everyday (that's key) had me ready to pounce on nearly any female, so look into some supps and they will help speed up the process. Good luck!

  18. I'm glad I read this post BEFORE taking AI. I was planning too but now I'm not so sure. How do I know if it will have the same effect on me? Can anyone quote statistics on this one?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JJGarcia View Post
    I'm glad I read this post BEFORE taking AI. I was planning too but now I'm not so sure. How do I know if it will have the same effect on me? Can anyone quote statistics on this one?
    I can only speak for ATD, the compound present in Rebound (I was using Rebound XT). RPM also has mild anti-aromatase activity, but it modulates, not erradicates estrogen and the effects I felt were very nice...libido boost, hardness, increased vascularity.

  20. would this stack be too much to get my libido back on track?

    im going to take horny mack jack stack, powerfull, rpm, anabolic pump, and paravol.


    too much?

  21. Tried lowering your dose of Activate Extreme while you were taking it?

    Check out my log of Activate Extreme. You may react the same as me in regards to estrogen lowering products.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    does RPM have an AI in it?
    What's an "AI"?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Tried lowering your dose of Activate Extreme while you were taking it?

    Check out my log of Activate Extreme. You may react the same as me in regards to estrogen lowering products.

    i was doing 3 caps a day of activate extreme for 3 days after i cut out the rebound reloaded. i am 5'10 155 pounds.

    can anyone confirm if running paravol, horny mack jack stack, powerfull, anabolic pump, and rpm would be too much?

    im about to buy an entire bottle of aspire36 just so i can satisfy my gf.. shes getting antsy with the fact i cant even get a ****ing semi. GOD DAMN IT.

    i want my libido to return to normal at a minimum, and i want to elevate it super high if possible.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    i want my libido to return to normal at a minimum, and i want to elevate it super high if possible.
    Then your stack should do just fine for that...you will be satisfying her again in no time. Not overkill IMO, should give a nice anabolic boost as well. Let us know how it works out.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by STUD1982;
    What's an "AI"?
    Aromatase Inhibitor.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by whatastud08 View Post
    Then your stack should do just fine for that...you will be satisfying her again in no time. Not overkill IMO, should give a nice anabolic boost as well. Let us know how it works out.
    good deal. im going to give it a try. I hope the AI in rpm doesnt make me even worse off in my already estrogen damaged state.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    im trying to get my natural wood back. i appreciate thje suggestion but i want to stay away from viagra type products whether herbal or not. going for natural wood here.

    I find that L-Arginine works well,its not as powerful but its natural with no weird sides.It is a good Vaso-Dialator. Its cheap about 10-15 bucks a bottle.Take about 6 grams a day.

  28. My libido was dead, not sure why but then I tried formestane n penetrate .....woot random wood and libido like crazy. Worked for me and is now top #3 on my list of keepers!

    How about some Anabolic Drive when it comes out?

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  29. Quote Originally Posted by whatastud08 View Post
    I can only speak for ATD, the compound present in Rebound (I was using Rebound XT). RPM also has mild anti-aromatase activity, but it modulates, not erradicates estrogen and the effects I felt were very nice...libido boost, hardness, increased vascularity.
    Thanks for the info. That's good to hear. Rebound was one of the options I was looking at. I guess I'll go ahead with it.

  30. update: 2 caps of AX in the am and 2 caps of ax in the pm

    i double dosed the activate extreme yesterday and i was able to perform.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by abomber View Post
    update: 2 caps of AX in the am and 2 caps of ax in the pm

    i double dosed the activate extreme yesterday and i was able to perform.
    Good for you man.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. whats the best way to ripp down
    By johnsta90 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 08:56 AM
  2. Best way to take down bulk BCAA's??
    By rankbull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 07:49 PM
  3. libido is down
    By bulls**t in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 10:55 PM
Log in
Log in