Dumb Cycle Question

triggerman

Awards
I have taken Hemadrol and Orastan-A together for a 4-week stack before and liked the results. My question is would it be way overboard to do the same again and add Propadrol to the mix or is that to much?? I have experienced at least 4 months off of PHs now and planning this cycle to begin in the next couple of weeks......So whats up? Do I stick w/ the same as last or add the Prop in the mix???

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
don't go overboard with oral prohormones. generally time on + PCT = time off, and then some, so it depends on the ultimate length of your last cycle. However, who's to say what will happen over time if you continually overload your system with designer PH compounds. not bashing them cuz that'd make me a hypocrite, but taking anything that screws w ur natural functions is playing w fire.

if it works for you tho by all means give it a shot.

Paladin4Life

Awards
Need Some Help

Hey im new at this and ive been working out for a while just on protein and creatine stuff like that but as luck would have it i was able to get my hands on 2 bottels of orastan-a i wanted to know if this stuff is for real and if so what could i expect to happen while taking it and one more thing what should i take post cycle???

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I would not go overboard. That is a lot to tax your liver. Your lipids will be SCREWED.
Orastan-a is nice to have for a good halodrol-50 cycle. If you can get Orastan-e do that!

Paladin4Life

Awards
hey need more help...

well exactly how does orssatan-a work i hear things like it will cut u up and youell get good muscle groth..is that true...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I won't swear by this but I think I heard O-A is more like Fina and thats why you get a "cut".

RBKing

Awards
When you have the proper time off, that cycle should produce results!