Androextreme reviews

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It looks like supreme muscle seems to be selling alot of the androextreme-D. I saw mathew76 on here sharing a little feedback. It's been a few weeks, who else is using it?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really wished I would have NOT jumped the gun on this product. I do not seem to feel anything at all since I started using it on it's own. When 3-AD comes out, I will try it - seeing how the delievery system will probaly aid in results. As far as a cort. blocker, X-Lean is far better.

I have 1 un-open bottle remaing if anyone wants to trade...

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I really wished I would have NOT jumped the gun on this product. I do not seem to feel anything at all since I started using it on it's own. When 3-AD comes out, I will try it - seeing how the delievery system will probaly aid in results. As far as a cort. blocker, X-Lean is far better.

You have PM :cool:

animalkrack3r

Awards

What was your dosage like?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
600mg (4 pills) and 450mg (3 pills) - I was not going to go any higher than 4 pills at 60 pills per bottle

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I've never been one to feel PH's. Aside from a pump and a physical feeling, what are you looking for?

C' Dale Rider13

Awards

Bad news for me, I'm going to start AndroXtreme-D (650mg a-day)in the next 2 weeks. hopfully It will take, Ive been on Jungle warfare for 2weeks and nothing yet. I started the ATD to bridge into the AndroXtreme-D. Wonder If I should pick up another bottle of JW and run it for a full 2 months along side with AndroXtreme-D. Did mean to high jack your thread,

David

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See that's the thing - when I start a product for the first time I always clear my head and not set any expectations, rather I check all my personal crit. like BF%, weight, etc - then compare all of it after the product has been in my system for 2 weeks or so...

Besides, there are so many products that I like that I "feel" working, an example of a PH is Phera-Plex, or a pre-stim like RPM of Stim-X, or even moreso with X-Lean because I "feel" a good energy rush and lean out very well with it

So to tell you "what my expectations" for this product is - to simply have "any" change to my physical or mental fit-level.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro, you may want to drop that ATD as a bridge...

Bad news for me, I'm going to start AndroXtreme-D (650mg a-day)in the next 2 weeks. hopfully It will take, Ive been on Jungle warfare for 2weeks and nothing yet. I started the ATD to bridge into the AndroXtreme-D. Wonder If I should pick up another bottle of JW and run it for a full 2 months along side with AndroXtreme-D. Did mean to high jack your thread,

David

C' Dale Rider13

Awards
Why is that matthew? when I put the stack together with Supreme Muscle I wasen't going to run the ATD. I was going to run the Jungle warfare 3 caps ed for the first 30 days, run 2 bottles of AndroXtreme for 30 days with Abliderate (8 oz)and end the stack with retain 2. I also have USP labs camp. Sam recommended the ATD 2 weeks into the JW. Is this the wrong way to run this stack? I'm eating 6-7 clean meals ed 1 1/2 gallons of water. 2800 cal 240protein 150 ish grams carbs (grounded oats and kwik karbs pre and post) and efa. I'm sitting @ 215,26,6'1 and body fat 20%? not to sure. What do you recommend? Thanks again for your time and info.

David

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Any other users out there with anything to report?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Also out of curiousity, would you consider yourself a high or low cortisol person?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Why is that matthew? when I put the stack together with Supreme Muscle I wasen't going to run the ATD. I was going to run the Jungle warfare 3 caps ed for the first 30 days, run 2 bottles of AndroXtreme for 30 days with Abliderate (8 oz)and end the stack with retain 2. I also have USP labs camp. Sam recommended the ATD 2 weeks into the JW. Is this the wrong way to run this stack? I'm eating 6-7 clean meals ed 1 1/2 gallons of water. 2800 cal 240protein 150 ish grams carbs (grounded oats and kwik karbs pre and post) and efa. I'm sitting @ 215,26,6'1 and body fat 20%? not to sure. What do you recommend? Thanks again for your time and info.

David
I think JW already has an AI that seems to be pretty effective. You might see libido problems with ATD, I did. But a JW + androextreme sounds great for a recomp.
I tried 11oxo at a lower dose, 300mg for a few weeks, and 450mg for a week, and wasn't impressed. I want to address my VAT and put on some muscle, that's why I'm trying to get some feedback here.

C' Dale Rider13

Awards
I think JW already has an AI that seems to be pretty effective. You might see libido problems with ATD, I did. But a JW + androextreme sounds great for a recomp.
I tried 11oxo at a lower dose, 300mg for a few weeks, and 450mg for a week, and wasn't impressed. I want to address my VAT and put on some muscle, that's why I'm trying to get some feedback here.
Sounds good, I might be wrong but i think the old version of JW had some sort of a ATD in it. I dont think the newer version does. I'm taking 50 mg ed in 2 different doses. i think I'm going to pick up 1 more bottle of JW to run it with the AndroXtreme-D.

D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else?!?!?!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like i'll be skipping over this one, i'll just stick with my X-lean, i wasn't interested in it as an anabolic, once you go to the darkside everything else feels weak, lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I took it for 10 days, saw nothing whatsoever, gave up...

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Hey not trying to give you a hard time, but in another message you say
"I don't know if any of you guys are running this clone, but I am enjoying greatly - I'm taking 600mg in stead of the recommended 450mg and to tell you the truth, I feel "ON" big time - pumps, vas., even my cardio is reaping the benefits... I have already purchased 3 more bottles to have an ample stock just in case they stop selling it for whatever reason. I also plan on stacking this with the 1,4AD powder that I got from NP later in the winter for a bulk."

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/73472-androxtreme-d.html

What changed from then to now?

Now you are testing SDNG? shouldn't you give your system a break?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because it wasn't the Andro giving me the pumps, it was the EPI in my opinion... also, placebo may have played into it

And yes, I'm testing SDNG out - bloodwork is great (I always get checked) so I have no worries...

Not being a **** or anything, but your comments and questions seem to be a bit snide

If you want to try AndroX - I have a bottle for trade or sell

Hey not trying to give you a hard time, but in another message you say
"I don't know if any of you guys are running this clone, but I am enjoying greatly - I'm taking 600mg in stead of the recommended 450mg and to tell you the truth, I feel "ON" big time - pumps, vas., even my cardio is reaping the benefits... I have already purchased 3 more bottles to have an ample stock just in case they stop selling it for whatever reason. I also plan on stacking this with the 1,4AD powder that I got from NP later in the winter for a bulk."

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/73472-androxtreme-d.html

What changed from then to now?

Now you are testing SDNG? shouldn't you give your system a break?

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
No I didn't see the part about EPI, I just remembered reading it sometime back, so I understand now, also give your system a break comment, was just for good health, you know how some folks are, jumping from this to that, with out regard for health, good luck with the sdng, be looking at your log....

Because it wasn't the Andro giving me the pumps, it was the EPI in my opinion... also, placebo may have played into it

And yes, I'm testing SDNG out - bloodwork is great (I always get checked) so I have no worries...

Not being a **** or anything, but your comments and questions seem to be a bit snide

If you want to try AndroX - I have a bottle for trade or sell

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it bro! BloodTest is the only way that I will start something else - If one thing is out of whack, I won't do it...

Log should be some time this week - The package is set to be delievered Tuesday, soooo

No I didn't see the part about EPI, I just remembered reading it sometime back, so I understand now, also give your system a break comment, was just for good health, you know how some folks are, jumping from this to that, with out regard for health, good luck with the sdng, be looking at your log....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
One thing I would like to add in general, is that this is an un-methylated product. I figure at best somewhere around week three it might be kicking in. It would be great if we did have some form of rep providing something on it. Anyone seen a C of A?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried several times to contact someone at Isl-Supp, but no one has gotten back to me

Benderzzz

Awards
Just finished 3 bottles of 11oxo stacked with incarnate and Rpm. 11oxo@3pills twice ed; Incarnate 6pills on non workout days and 9pills on workout days; Rpm 2pills on nonworkout days and 4 on workout days.Day 30 is today of the cycle. I started out at 200 I am now at 208 with no added body fat visually and using the mirror it looks as though I dropped a few pounds of fat especially around midsection. I can now see my abs which was my ultimate goal so mission accomplished. This is not a quick acting Ph like Superdrol so day 16 is the first time I noticed the strength, vascularity and hardness of my muscles. The hardness is probably the most pronounced aspect of this supp as my muscles are as hard as they have ever been. The only side I noticed was a slight nagging headache once in a while and a little acne. Other than that nothing notable to state. I did buy a bottle of androxtreme and will now finish that bottle and see what happens. I will be taking incarnate and rpm throughout this bottle as well as no change in diet (which is slightly above maintance with one cheat day every week) so little to no variables involved. I now have a baseline of purity to go from to compare the andro so Ill let you guys know if you want.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Just finished 3 bottles of 11oxo stacked with incarnate and Rpm. 11oxo@3pills twice ed; Incarnate 6pills on non workout days and 9pills on workout days; Rpm 2pills on nonworkout days and 4 on workout days.Day 30 is today of the cycle. I started out at 200 I am now at 208 with no added body fat visually and using the mirror it looks as though I dropped a few pounds of fat especially around midsection. I can now see my abs which was my ultimate goal so mission accomplished. This is not a quick acting Ph like Superdrol so day 16 is the first time I noticed the strength, vascularity and hardness of my muscles. The hardness is probably the most pronounced aspect of this supp as my muscles are as hard as they have ever been. The only side I noticed was a slight nagging headache once in a while and a little acne. Other than that nothing notable to state. I did buy a bottle of androxtreme and will now finish that bottle and see what happens. I will be taking incarnate and rpm throughout this bottle as well as no change in diet (which is slightly above maintance with one cheat day every week) so little to no variables involved. I now have a baseline of purity to go from to compare the andro so Ill let you guys know if you want.
looks like a solid stack, Incarnate has helped me put on lean muscle without gaining fat on its own. I just wonder if it was the 11-oxo or the Incarnate/RPM stack, which I have had alot of success with. I guess you did run 3 bottles of 11-oxo, just curious if you would have had the same results without it.

Anytime you gain weight and lean out at the same time is awesome, so congrats on the hard work my friend

Benderzzz

Awards
thanks John
it was hard work but worth every second
I love the Rpm/incarnate stack
inmho incarnate is underestimated by the majority of people
I had to bump it to 9 on workout days though which makes it a little expensive but I guess it is because I am over 200
I attribute about half of the gains of this cycle to the Rpm/Incarnate and the other half to the andro
But for sure the hardness is not from the Rpm/incarnate
reason being is my muscles werent even this solid on M5aa

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yeah man hard work pays off for sure. Congrats again. Let us know what you think of the androXtreme version too. Thanks for the kind words on Incarnate. Best of luck bro

thanks John
it was hard work but worth every second
I love the Rpm/incarnate stack
inmho incarnate is underestimated by the majority of people
I had to bump it to 9 on workout days though which makes it a little expensive but I guess it is because I am over 200
I attribute about half of the gains of this cycle to the Rpm/Incarnate and the other half to the andro
But for sure the hardness is not from the Rpm/incarnate
reason being is my muscles werent even this solid on M5aa

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Certificate of Analysis posted on island.
would give link but I think that is against rules or something,
here is what it says

Product name: Andrenosterone, lot/batch b891, exp 08/10, label, mg/cap 150, found, mg/cap 163, %Purity 99+%

it also list name in another part as Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
it was actually posted here last night i seen, but has been removed, guessing not appropriate person, or reason to post.(or they are not a board sponsor, which makes sense) I dunno, but thats good to see a COA

here is what it says

Product name: Andrenosterone, lot/batch b891, exp 08/10, label, mg/cap 150, found, mg/cap 163, %Purity 99+%

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any more feedback?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established

Sorry to state the obvious, but the stuff is mild and needs to be dosed in the 675-750mg range for someone 200lbs. Expensive, but the stuff is great in high doses.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Androxtreme (450 mg per day) in my current Epi/dermacrine cycle. I'm in week 4 and I can tell for sure that it's doing something. I've been eating waay over maintance and cheating like every 3 days and I haven't put on any fat. It is very mild so I wouldn't be expecting to "feel" it, but it makes a great addition to any cycle to keep the fat off. The libido boost is also a plus.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I tried the bulk Adreno at a gram a day.
Worthless.

Wouldn't buy one of these supps again.

Period.

C' Dale Rider13

Awards
I've been on for a month @ 750 aday along with 3 caps of Trisorbagen. Most def feeling harder and losing some fat. But @ the same time I'm also on Jungle warefare. I'm on a recomp so I guess I'm happy so far I guess. Have another 2 weeks left and I don't think I'll buy this again but it is a good prouduct. Should of run Epistane or H-drol, but live and learn. I guess I'll run Epi after post cycle therapy and time off. Good luck guys.

Benderzzz

Awards
I finished 3 11oxo bottles and 1 androextreme
at 450-600mg per day stacked with RPM and Incarnate
i lost 2 inches on my waist while gianing around 8 pounds and now i can see my abs (just not the lower ones, but soon)
macro break down was 300/200/100 give or take 50 on carbs and protien.
working out 3 times a week and cardio 3 times a week right after work out
I would have rather ran a Halo cycle than this but hey it worked pretty well for me

ocyeoman

Awards
I was skeptical, but I have had a great experience with the stuff. I stumbled upon this post after ordering two bottles of androxtreme-d and a bottle of trisorbagen. I was afraid I had wasted my money, but decided to give it a shot anyway. I'm gad I did. I am definitely harder and leaner with minimal change in my diet. Maybe the trisorbagen makes a difference. Regardless, it definitely works for me.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Can this product produce a cortisol rebound? Also, can it lower cortisol so much that it causes adrenal fatigue?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Can this product produce a cortisol rebound? Also, can it lower cortisol so much that it causes adrenal fatigue?
Maybe, maybe not. Keep in mind that blood levels of cortisol presumably remain unchanged. Cortisol is produced in many tissues from cortisone via the 11bHSD type 1 enzyme and inhibiting the enzyme lowers the level of cortisol in those tissues, not the cortisol produced by the adrenals.

I am currently running AndroXtreme-D at 2 caps at night and it is working well, I am leaning out somewhat. It has been two weeks so far, next week I will switch to 4 caps 11-OXO to see if anything changes. I will update later.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, maybe not. Keep in mind that blood levels of cortisol presumably remain unchanged. Cortisol is produced in many tissues from cortisone via the 11bHSD type 1 enzyme and inhibiting the enzyme lowers the level of cortisol in those tissues, not the cortisol produced by the adrenals.

I am currently running AndroXtreme-D at 2 caps at night and it is working well, I am leaning out somewhat. It has been two weeks so far, next week I will switch to 4 caps 11-OXO to see if anything changes. I will update later.
Interesting. maybe I will order some of this in bulk and give it a try.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
3 wks in. 3-4 caps per day. The only thing leaner is my wallet. Some muscle fullness but, very disappointed thus far. Around 10 days left I think.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
3 wks in. 3-4 caps per day. The only thing leaner is my wallet. Some muscle fullness but, very disappointed thus far. Around 10 days left I think.
How would you describe your body type?

I'm a skinny fat ecto with undeniable cortisol problems, maybe that's why it worked so well for fat loss. No fullness or androgenic sides or pronounced anabolic effect though.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I guess endo, also with cortisol problems I think. 5'10 195, BF is around 12-13%. I've lost some fat, but diet and training have been good. I've been at this plateau for forever it seems. I've been keto for 3 days now, hoping this will help.

awmcdon

Awards
I have used this product twice and i think it's safe to say this is not a muscle builder whatsoever. It is best used to retain muscle on a diet or recomp.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
here is what it says

one thing is for sure , if this product is 100% pure the people that cant get results with it can stay away from 11-oxo and 3-ad cause it`s not going to be better...