mass gain

cookie22

cookie22

Awards
i am currently 160 lbs and 6 foot. i have been researching a lot of supp. and was thinking about running epistane/hemadrol stack with anobolic exteme pct postcycle theropy. i have previouse experiance with testonate 50 had good gains but looking for something differnt and more exteme. has anyone tryed this stack or got any info on any other stack to run. thanks

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
first off, you need to chill out with the prosteroids because more extreme is what ruins your body from the inside out even if you can't see it happening.
Second, testanate50 is about as extreme as it gets: running 3 methylated compounds, 2 of which are hard on your body by themselves. I hope to god you ran some decent support supplements during the cycle and had a good post cycle therapy but nowadays that's too much to ask.

Please do a lot of research on this site before starting any other cycles. At 6 feet and only 160lbs you have a lot more natural gains that can be had with good training, a great diet, and consistency. Don't go the quick fix route with these types of products, because your body will hate you for it. Sorry for the bluntness, but it looked like it was needed here.

allknottedup

allknottedup

Awards
first off, you need to chill out with the prosteroids because more extreme is what ruins your body from the inside out even if you can't see it happening.
Second, testanate50 is about as extreme as it gets: running 3 methylated compounds, 2 of which are hard on your body by themselves. I hope to god you ran some decent support supplements during the cycle and had a good post cycle therapy but nowadays that's too much to ask.

Please do a lot of research on this site before starting any other cycles. At 6 feet and only 160lbs you have a lot more natural gains that can be had with good training, a great diet, and consistency. Don't go the quick fix route with these types of products, because your body will hate you for it. Sorry for the bluntness, but it looked like it was needed here.
i also supp with liver rx by hi tech pharmacueticals and nolvadex xt for post cycle therapy. i havent ran another cycle in about 6 months so i believe im ready for another bulk cycle. i was thinking about epistane/trenadrol with ax"s post cycle therapy and milk thistle liver support. what do you think.this is cookie 22.

Last edited:
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So wait, are you 23 or 25? :think:

Anyways, at 6' 160, I say you should fix your diet before going on with more anabolics.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
novedex XT is not proper post cycle therapy, go check the PCT forum. I still think you can do a successful bulk without another cycel. Check out all the new non-hormonal supps out there. I might even pick up some cycle support by anabolic innovations and just use it to help your body out from that testanate50 cycle.