AI with PCT for Epi

herkfsu

Awards
Would adding an AI like 6oxo(extreme?) or aPCT to the post cycle therapy for Epi do much since Epi is already like an AI? Or would it do nothing added it to Nolva.

Also, taking liver support while on a methyl does not inhibit gains correct? I seem to remember reading this at one point a while back. I assume it is incorrect because everyone does it with Epi.

Thank you

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i my experience a SERM such as Nolva was used.....i did run a AI inverse with it......but was probably not needed, also the mg. of the SERM you use does not need to be that great IMO, something like Nolva 40/30/20/10 if running a full 4 week cycle of epi. @ moderate doses.

herkfsu

Awards
Is nolva toxic at all to the body? I know they use it for breast cancer patients, but that doesn't mean is OK for the body.

herkfsu

Awards
and if Epi blocks estrogen why is it important to block estrogen after the cycle. I could understand it on say a test cycle because the estrogen shoots up with the test, but if the estrogen is blocked it shouldn't be rampant after the cycle is over.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Is nolva toxic at all to the body? I know they use it for breast cancer patients, but that doesn't mean is OK for the body.
not to be a D**K or anything, but your not going to take anything soon are you?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
REBOUND

Different pathways

Nolva can be toxic if misused, just like aspirin or vitamins

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
because you're asking if nolva is toxic.......and yes it is...depending on what doses it can be more toxic than the PS/PH you are taking it for.......just an "off" question is all