- 09-01-2007, 12:38 AM
I was at the local supp shop today picking up a case again and we started to discuss the product and he mentioned it should not be kept in the refrigerator(sp), any truth to this PA or anybody who knows? Store owner also mentioned it would soon be offered in a large container and you could pour out servings...is he full of it?
- 09-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Patrick has said it's better when it's non-refrigerated, but to me, it sounded like a taste preference, mainly.
- 09-01-2007, 01:16 AM
I tried my 2 clear shots, 1 unfridgerated, 1 fridgerated.
I believe the lowered temperature increases absorption rate. The 1 unrefridgerated one was like drinking bacardi 151% the zingerone hits harder when it is warm.....in terms of if it is more effective, i dunno.
When I drank the other cold it went down extremely smooth.
09-01-2007, 06:23 PM
You definitely get a better burn as it goes down when it's warm and i think PA said that when it's refridgerated it causes theto precipitate out of the solution.
09-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Simply put, it is not to be refrigerated. Once at our store...we had some CS in the fridge...Patrick walked in and was not pleased lol. I will trust the master's word.
09-01-2007, 08:39 PM
09-01-2007, 10:05 PM
09-01-2007, 10:11 PM
09-01-2007, 10:52 PM
09-01-2007, 10:53 PM
09-03-2007, 10:57 AM
09-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hyde12 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2007, 05:27 PM
- By chops411 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:47 PM
- By Hyde12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-27-2007, 03:36 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 05-18-2007, 04:24 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2007, 01:19 PM