Clear Shot

  1. Board Supporter
    IRISHRYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    16.95%

    Clear Shot


    I was at the local supp shop today picking up a case again and we started to discuss the product and he mentioned it should not be kept in the refrigerator(sp), any truth to this PA or anybody who knows? Store owner also mentioned it would soon be offered in a large container and you could pour out servings...is he full of it?

  2. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11093
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Patrick has said it's better when it's non-refrigerated, but to me, it sounded like a taste preference, mainly.
  3. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    16.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I tried my 2 clear shots, 1 unfridgerated, 1 fridgerated.


    I believe the lowered temperature increases absorption rate. The 1 unrefridgerated one was like drinking bacardi 151% the zingerone hits harder when it is warm.....in terms of if it is more effective, i dunno.


    When I drank the other clear shot cold it went down extremely smooth.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    coug42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    9373
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

    You definitely get a better burn as it goes down when it's warm and i think PA said that when it's refridgerated it causes the Citrulline Malate to precipitate out of the solution.
  5. New Member
    ManInTheBox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    87.06%

    Simply put, it is not to be refrigerated. Once at our store...we had some CS in the fridge...Patrick walked in and was not pleased lol. I will trust the master's word.
  6. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554325
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISHRYG View Post
    I was at the local supp shop today picking up a case again and we started to discuss the product and he mentioned it should not be kept in the refrigerator(sp), any truth to this PA or anybody who knows? Store owner also mentioned it would soon be offered in a large container and you could pour out servings...is he full of it?
    we discussed the large serving container to save money on it. i will bring that up next week to the board

    it tastes more spicy warm, but some may like it cold

    we are improving the flavor making it more ginger ale tasting too
  7. Board Supporter
    IRISHRYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    16.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    we discussed the large serving container to save money on it. i will bring that up next week to the board

    it tastes more spicy warm, but some may like it cold

    we are improving the flavor making it more ginger ale tasting too
    So keeping in the fridge would not effect the effectiveness? because i do prefer it cold but if i have to i will drink it warm because i love its effect!
  8. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11093
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISHRYG View Post
    So keeping in the fridge would not effect the effectiveness? because i do prefer it cold but if i have to i will drink it warm because i love its effect!
    Bump to this ^ question so it doesn't get passed over, but how soon are you thinking the new flavor will be out, Patrick?
  9. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554325
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISHRYG View Post
    So keeping in the fridge would not effect the effectiveness? because i do prefer it cold but if i have to i will drink it warm because i love its effect!
    cold or warm won't affect potency
  10. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554325
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Bump to this ^ question so it doesn't get passed over, but how soon are you thinking the new flavor will be out, Patrick?
    month perhaps
  11. New Member
    Sulsuknjrk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    month perhaps
    Months? Hope it taste like candy. heheheheheh
  12. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554325
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sulsuknjrk View Post
    Months? Hope it taste like candy. heheheheheh
    i did not pluralize month
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clear Shot VS Matrix
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 04:27 PM
  2. Clear Shot Review
    By chops411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 08:47 PM
  3. Clear Shot Rocks!
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 02:36 PM
  4. CLEAR SHOT...on the rocks...NOW IN STOCK!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 03:24 PM
  5. Do you want a "Clear Shot" to postive energy?!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in