Clear Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
I was at the local supp shop today picking up a case again and we started to discuss the product and he mentioned it should not be kept in the refrigerator(sp), any truth to this PA or anybody who knows? Store owner also mentioned it would soon be offered in a large container and you could pour out servings...is he full of it?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Patrick has said it's better when it's non-refrigerated, but to me, it sounded like a taste preference, mainly.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I tried my 2 clear shots, 1 unfridgerated, 1 fridgerated.

I believe the lowered temperature increases absorption rate. The 1 unrefridgerated one was like drinking bacardi 151% the zingerone hits harder when it is warm.....in terms of if it is more effective, i dunno.

When I drank the other clear shot cold it went down extremely smooth.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
You definitely get a better burn as it goes down when it's warm and i think PA said that when it's refridgerated it causes the Citrulline Malate to precipitate out of the solution.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
Simply put, it is not to be refrigerated. Once at our store...we had some CS in the fridge...Patrick walked in and was not pleased lol. I will trust the master's word.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I was at the local supp shop today picking up a case again and we started to discuss the product and he mentioned it should not be kept in the refrigerator(sp), any truth to this PA or anybody who knows? Store owner also mentioned it would soon be offered in a large container and you could pour out servings...is he full of it?
we discussed the large serving container to save money on it. i will bring that up next week to the board

it tastes more spicy warm, but some may like it cold

we are improving the flavor making it more ginger ale tasting too

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
we discussed the large serving container to save money on it. i will bring that up next week to the board

it tastes more spicy warm, but some may like it cold

we are improving the flavor making it more ginger ale tasting too
So keeping in the fridge would not effect the effectiveness? because i do prefer it cold but if i have to i will drink it warm because i love its effect!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So keeping in the fridge would not effect the effectiveness? because i do prefer it cold but if i have to i will drink it warm because i love its effect!
Bump to this ^ question so it doesn't get passed over, but how soon are you thinking the new flavor will be out, Patrick?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
cold or warm won't affect potency

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Bump to this ^ question so it doesn't get passed over, but how soon are you thinking the new flavor will be out, Patrick?
month perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.