Is the dosage of Paravol sufficient?

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
I could see how it could how it would work well to enhance someone with normal libido, but I am wondering what it can do for someone in a hypogonadic state, like how one would be after a cycle of anabolics.

I've been reading some reviews and people state that the dosage is too low, and it's not really a sufficient stand-alone PCT.

So would there be any benefit from taking it more than the suggested two times a day?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through 2 bottles of the stuff (quickly), and discovered that you need to at least double-dose it to possibly feel any libido boost (and I'm a little guy -- 5'6" 145lbs). And I'm not even using it for PCT -- I'm just trying for a little boost to my 45yo libido. (Now their Aspire36 is another story -- very effective stuff.)

json75

Awards
Agreed!

It def needs to be stronger.....for me to "feel" I've gotten my money's worth.

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
I see...

They also make the claim that you should go through about 2 months worth the stuff before judging it, I wonder if thats just to make you buy more, or if you really need to wait for it to build up in your system.

I think I might do 3 caps daily just to give it a bit of a boost.

ImJ2x, I absolutely mean no offense to you when I say this but I wonder if its maybe less effective to you since you're older? Of course I could also imagine that maybe it oughta be even more effective because of your age.

I have tried Aspire36, it definitely does what it says it does, but for me it was pretty taxing on my body, it gave me a massive 2-day headache and even a fever, not to mention making my privates hurt. Also it didn't really do all that much as far as libido goes. I'm not really looking for a quick fix, but instead trying to bring my sexual function back to normal how it used to be, and I am only 20 years old.

Would anyone be able to recommend a product that serves the same function but does it better?

Thanks a lot guys!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
ImJ2x, I absolutely mean no offense to you when I say this but I wonder if its maybe less effective to you since you're older? Of course I could also imagine that maybe it oughta be even more effective because of your age.
I really don't know the answer to that. :think:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I see...

They also make the claim that you should go through about 2 months worth the stuff before judging it, I wonder if thats just to make you buy more, or if you really need to wait for it to build up in your system.

I think I might do 3 caps daily just to give it a bit of a boost.
I would recommend at least 4 caps ED. And the truth is, when I was double-dosing it (4 caps ED), I did start to feel some boost to my libido. I just need to decide if I wanna spend the money to continue double-dosing it indefinitely.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
By the way -- I think Palo Alto is about to relese a half-strength version of Aspire36 (Aspire18?), which should alleviate headache (and other headache, lol) concerns.
Maybe half-strength Aspire and double-strength Paravol is what we all need.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys,
I personally lik double dosing Paravol, the results are much faster. As for Aspire Lite/female version (lower dosed) it should ship to retailers Septermber 6th.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys,
I personally lik double dosing Paravol, the results are much faster. As for Aspire Lite/female version (lower dosed) it should ship to retailers Septermber 6th.
"female version?" -- what does that mean? Why would a girl take Aspire?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
if you do a search there are a bunch of reviews, increased sensation and making your lady friend hornier....So the new Aspire can be used for females, and as a lower dosed Male pill.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
cool -- I will search for the appropriate threads. I'm a huge fan of Aspire36, I just never considered it for female usage -- kinda caught me off-guard, lol.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cool -- I will search for the appropriate threads. I'm a huge fan of Aspire36, I just never considered it for female usage -- kinda caught me off-guard, lol.
sorry man just trying to get something finished for school, i will post them later if you have any trouble finding them, thnaks
j

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 0
Anabolics 19
Supplements 7
Anabolics 3
lightemup Supplements 2