Question about Reset AD and cigarettes

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
Nicotine is sort of classified as a stimulant, and Reset AD claims to increase sensitivity to stimulants. Not only that but I have read that cigarettes do effect your adrenal glands and adrenal hormones. So I have some questions about this..

1. Does Reset AD increase your sensitivity towards nicotine, thus giving you a stronger buzz?

2. Would it be possible to use Reset AD as an aid in quitting cigarettes and possibly assist in repair of dopamine neurotransmitters and receptors?

Any response is appreciated, thanks!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I used skoal longcut as a stop smoking aid :icon_lol:

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
Where's the knowledge?

Interesting thread. Very interesting.
Would be interesting: If we could get some info! I have a strong interest in this product due to adrenal fatigue (plus I am theorizing I may be a non-responder to many products due to "receptor burnout")...:frustrate

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Nicotine is sort of classified as a stimulant, and Reset AD claims to increase sensitivity to stimulants. Not only that but I have read that cigarettes do effect your adrenal glands and adrenal hormones. So I have some questions about this..

1. Does Reset AD increase your sensitivity towards nicotine, thus giving you a stronger buzz?

2. Would it be possible to use Reset AD as an aid in quitting cigarettes and possibly assist in repair of dopamine neurotransmitters and receptors?

This may just be coincidence, but I noticed I was smoking less when taking ResetAD. Roughly 25% less to be exact. I didn't notice a stronger buzz however.

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
Hmmmmm.....

This may just be coincidence, but I noticed I was smoking less when taking ResetAD. Roughly 25% less to be exact. I didn't notice a stronger buzz however.
Kool!(Pun intended;) )....Any other positive effects? (Did you have adrenal fatigue also, or "resetting" for other reasons?:cool: )...

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Kool!(Pun intended;) )....Any other positive effects? (Did you have adrenal fatigue also, or "resetting" for other reasons?:cool: )...
Many logs on this product if you search for them. However I have used this product with great success. At one point I was able to down a Redline Xtreme and pretty much take a nap afterward. By the time I finished the reset, I was getting buzzed off of 50mg of caffeine no joke! Stuff rocks! :clap2:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I had plenty of adrenal fatigue. I would have coffee in the morning, some stimulants before I hit the weights, etc. After one month of using ResetAD, I was able to use one single pill of Stimulant X and get all jacked up. It was one of the few products I've ever tried that exceded my expectations.

My wife also ran it for a month with fantastic results. Palo Alto Labs kicks major ass for coming up with such a great product.

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
Thanx, Bro's....

Time to break out the plastic then:thumbsup: ......

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- I can seriously take handfulls of ephederine as late a sI want to and go to sleep... um,.. for, well, who counting how long that has been going on :rofl: (sad actually)

Anyways, I'm with ya on the help quitting effect Reset may have..

If I don't report back tomarrow- assume none, and Im unable to move around the house to get to my computer :ntome:

Another question I had,.. so Reset is basicly, hormones (among other things) your adrenals output.. will thee be some rebound, or supression after use?

I have read that the effect goes away after you stop taking it, should this be tappered?

I have also read that it helped with withdraw, (forgot to what, but this is soooooo what I'm hoping for )

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
lol- I can seriously take handfulls of ephederine as late a sI want to and go to sleep... um,.. for, well, who counting how long that has been going on :rofl: (sad actually)

Anyways, I'm with ya on the help quitting effect Reset may have..

If I don't report back tomarrow- assume none, and Im unable to move around the house to get to my computer :ntome:

Another question I had,.. so Reset is basicly, hormones (among other things) your adrenals output.. will thee be some rebound, or supression after use?

I have read that the effect goes away after you stop taking it, should this be tappered?

I have also read that it helped with withdraw, (forgot to what, but this is soooooo what I'm hoping for )
This post confused me greatly.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- happens from time to time :p

Ok- so resetAD will make stims more effective, what about withdraw ymptoms from discontinued use?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
lol- happens from time to time :p

Ok- so resetAD will make stims more effective, what about withdraw ymptoms from discontinued use?
ahhh! ok...

Well Reset promotes and restores adrenal health. Once you have taken Reset for a period of time your adrenals are probably healthy (assuming you haven't overdosed stims). When you discontinue its use you won't have any withdrawal symptoms, but you will be prone to adrenal fatigue just like you were before. If you keep your stim use at a very healthy (low) rate. Then your adrenals will most likely stay healthy.

I, myself use Reset as a staple because I need stims to get through the day, and I like to OD right before a W/O:D. But my continued use of Reset keeps me healthy judging from the signs of adrenal fatigue.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

1.) yes and 2.) yes..

Nicotine does terrible things to your adrenal system.. if you are attempting to quit smoking and your have any semblance of adrenal burnout it will be all that much more difficult to quit.

We have done a bunch of research on the adrenal system and the negative effects of nicotine consumption... In my humble opnion I would tell you that reset-ad could do nothing but help you in your effort to quit smoking... We have seen a lot of info that says just a few cigarettes a day can cause adrenal fatigue

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
1.) yes and 2.) yes..

Nicotine does terrible things to your adrenal system.. if you are attempting to quit smoking and your have any semblance of adrenal burnout it will be all that much more difficult to quit.

We have done a bunch of research on the adrenal system and the negative effects of nicotine consumption... In my humble opnion I would tell you that reset-ad could do nothing but help you in your effort to quit smoking... We have seen a lot of info that says just a few cigarettes a day can cause adrenal fatigue
Wow that's really helpful, thanks a lot!

I've actually been battling low testosterone and I think adrenal fatigue may have a good amount to do with it. I hear smoking messes up your sperm and a lot of stuff too.

I guess it might be somewhat easier to quit now since I don't have roommates smoking all over the place anymore. This is still gonna be tough though, I'm thinking of using a tapering-off method to quit.

ctrivedi

Awards
This is a question directed more toward the Palo Alto guys, but anyone with info is welcome to answer: Are there any long term sides to using Reset AD? i.e., can using the product slow down or stop your body's natural ability to reset its adrenal glands. And do you cycle Reset AD?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
This is a question directed more toward the Palo Alto guys, but anyone with info is welcome to answer: Are there any long term sides to using Reset AD? i.e., can using the product slow down or stop your body's natural ability to reset its adrenal glands. And do you cycle Reset AD?
No long term sides from continual use. We formulated this product so that a person could take it anywhere from 1 month to 12 months or longer.

Reset AD will not hinder your body's ability to naturally reset its adrenals, its only supplying it the extra nutrients to allow the adrenal glands to work under less stressful circumstances.

ctrivedi

Awards
No long term sides from continual use. We formulated this product so that a person could take it anywhere from 1 month to 12 months or longer.

Reset AD will not hinder your body's ability to naturally reset its adrenals, its only supplying it the extra nutrients to allow the adrenal glands to work under less stressful circumstances.
Very promising answers Dave - thanks for the prompt reply - I'm itching to try this now - my adrenals were so blown I took 3 weeks off of caffeine and they're still not fully back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 13
Supplements 3
srocco112 Supplements 4
kingdong Supplements 15
double s Supplements 1