RPM Is Nuts

amicold

Awards
I'm very small, 5'5, 136 pounds. I took two RPMs before doing my back the other day, empty stomach as suggested, didn't feel much after forty five minutes or so, I popped another. After another half an hour or so I felt insane. I was totally zoned out, and focused on working out and only working out. I did notice a bit better "feel" to my pumps, and I got through an intense workout sleep deprived, so I'd have to give RPM another thumbs up.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

RPM is bananas, B-a-n-a-n-a-ssssssssssssss!!!!!!

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
ya its fun, I took 3 on my first day and one scoop of NO-xplode cause I had it and it was the last of it, I got to the gym about 1/2 hour later and was walking in the gym when I started dry heaving, salivating, and burping... got over the puky feeling, and my hands were shaking it was INTENSE loved it set a PR with DB press 100lbsx9 and cut it short cause I had more sets to knock out ENJOY!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
ya its fun, I took 3 on my first day and one scoop of NO-xplode cause I had it and it was the last of it, I got to the gym about 1/2 hour later and was walking in the gym when I started dry heaving, salivating, and burping... got over the puky feeling, and my hands were shaking it was INTENSE loved it set a PR with DB press 100lbsx9 and cut it short cause I had more sets to knock out ENJOY!!!
:clap2:

75Show

75Show

Awards
man I cant wait till my order of RPM comes in with my other supps

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPM is to energy supps as Cold Stone is to ice cream!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Amicold, any further updates?

What about you, 75Show?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you make it on a marble slab with metal scoops and put whatever I want in it? :D

I'm enjoying it so far, I have to be a little careful since i'm dosing it with Leviathan + Reset AD. so it seems that 4 is still a little high, i'm going to try 3 tomorrow. 4 was close, but still a little jittery, which I dont love. 2 on an empty stomach not around a leviathan or rest dose is fine, I notice it but not strongly.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Easy, I think you're a good candidate to use Drive. Help you avoid the stim problems, with a lot of the same benefits of RPM. You know this already however.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy, I think you're a good candidate to use Drive. Help you avoid the stim problems, with a lot of the same benefits of RPM. You know this already however.
You are definitely right on all 3 counts particularly with taking with leviathan - its got caffeine in it, plus tyrosine, green tea, etc in it, so that plus a reset ad and wheeeeeew. If i spread those out more, 5 would be fine. I'm trying to work out the right amount of stim to have the energy/focus/aggression make it thru a GVT workout and yet be low enough to not ralph my guts out. 3 seemed right about there, I may do 3 on the empty stomach and then take 1 more an hr later (cause I started running dry towards the end).

I think if I wasn't taking leviathan, i'd probably be QUITE happy with the drive / rpm combo. Particularly since i'm doing a bulk right now. I'm still kicking myself for staying so low carb during the drive betas. The last 10 days or so when I starting bringing carbs up felt REALLY good.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Maybe its the NyQuil I took last night, but for some reason I thought you were comparing RPM to Steve Austin until I re read it.:ntome:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I take 5 and Reset-AD every morning. It makes 5:30 am workouts possible.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I like working out in the morning. Gets the blood pumping for the day and makes it easier for me to eat. If i work out at night I feel too sluggish. That is why I praise RPM. It gets me going for the AM.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
seems those who weigh under 160 really benefit well from this. My girlfriend loves it!! Long lasting supply at that weight too!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
D is over 200 and it is his wonder drug...........

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Cold stone has saved my life more than once when Wifey is "on" cycle.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Lucky for me, there isn't one for 50 miles............

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
5 caps is my magic number for RPM thus far. I'm going to try 6 caps this week though.
I take it about an hour or two after my last dose of the day of Adderall. Helps me avoid the crash and lack of energy I'd otherwise experience while sitting in traffic on the way to the gym after work.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my favorite at cold stone is around valentines day when they have the cinnamon redhots. I love that in the vanilla

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
my favorite at cold stone is around valentines day when they have the cinnamon redhots. I love that in the vanilla
Hmmmmmm.......... Don't get get real hard? (no gay comments please)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmmmm.......... Don't get get real hard? (no gay comments please)
They do, but the little bits of hot spicyness goes so well with their ultra creamy vanilla (or what is their other vanilla like flavor? I can't remember the name). they are the little tiny hearts, maybe 2mm across

Sulsuknjrk

Awards
Looked at the ingredients, so what's in the RPM that I am missing that makes it so effective?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Looked at the ingredients, so what's in the RPM that I am missing that makes it so effective?
The writeups explain it best. www.appnut.com

No kitchen sink formulation just to make a nice looking ingredient profile. Just a precise ratio of effective ingredients each in an effective dose.

Have you tried it? The product speaks for itself.

Free sample with your name on it: [email protected]

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
i'm 7 days into pct after a 6 week pulse (epi/superdrol). I'm using rpm, powerfull and retain 2.0. I'm unsure if it's the stack, or the rpm, but i'm maintaining my weight/strength/intensity.

i wish my last pct had gone this well :rant: .

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
phenterdrine p57

have'nt tried rpm yet, im just ordered a bottle, but phenterdrine from pharma resources is pretty violent. 25 mgs of ephed....from leaves not alkaloids but its loaded with 3 different phenyl's and yohimbine hcl. :aargh: