RPM/Man Scorch/Clearshot

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
looking to pick up a preworkout stim and between these which are some of the better ones which would be the best overall based on the ingredients, not sure what really works compared to each other, whats your pick?

scorch is older and has tons of feedback.

RPM has some good feedback as well. cant decide beacuse its much newer...seen some logs but alot arent finished

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
The only one I have tried is RPM, but to be honest I don't think I'll ever try anything else. RPM is hands down the best pre-workout supplement I have ever used. You can't beat the energy it gives you. You just want to attack the weights. It's an awesome feeling. Like I said I haven't tried the others, but you defiantly can't go wrong with RPM.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely LOVE clear shot...best stim I have ever used.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
if you can explain what feelings you got from it, long or short spurts of energy. smooth energy etc etc, so i can compare...

so far im leaning towards RPM only because most explain its effects on mood. ive used Leviathan and thought it was ok

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear Shot gives me a pretty extended burst of energy and focus...just a major "feel good/can conquer the world" feeling, with great mood enhancement effects.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am sure you can get a sample of RPM. Check with one of the AN reps.

And you can get a bottle or two of Clear Shot. A rather cheap way to find out what works best for you.

Me personally was loving RPM + Clear Edge or RPM + Chaos.

RPM solo is good ish as well.

I also like White Flood. I will be logging this real soon

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I find RPM to give me a very clean, smooth feeling energy for an extended period of time. I feel like I can just conquer the weights. There's no crash either. Try to get a free sample and you will see what I'm talking about.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
THANKS FOR THE GOOD FEEDBACK, sounds like i cant go wrong either way.

but as far as price, ima get RPM, simply because Clearshot is more pricey for only 12 bottles.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
clear Shot is by far the best stim, but RPM is way better for lifting and muscle building effects.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clear Shot gives me a pretty extended burst of energy and focus...just a major "feel good/can conquer the world" feeling, with great mood enhancement effects.
Same here I'd say clear shot is number 1. Rpm is good also but stim wise I have to give it to clear shot.

Ether

Awards
I haven't tried RPM yet but I liked Scorch alot when I used it. Clearshot was nice but intense, it really put me over the top for energy. Scorch was smoother for me.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear shot was good, it worked the same to me as AMP did. I did crash heavily though with it. I would go with RPM because not only do you get teh energy from it, but you get the cumulative effects of fat loss, pumps, strength gain, muscle hardening, libido increase, and the Aplha-Male mentality!