Natural test boosting, how to do it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
*If you really want to boost your test the best combo is my ReaperX stack:

6-OXO: 6 caps/ED (180 caps total)
ActivaTe: 6 caps/ED (120 caps total)
Diesel Test 2010: 5 tablets/ED (120 caps total)

I don't know about 6-OXO extreme or Activate extreme, but just use the old version and try it out. It'll add atleast 5-7lbs. I've seen 5 of my friends try this set-up with those gains and I have another currently using this stack as well. I'm not going to guarantee those gains, but they seem to be extremely consistant.

I have yet to see a more effective NATURAL combo put on weight consistantly like the one above.

Tribulus works towards stimulating LH which in turn increases the production of testosterone. HOWEVER, guess what also does this ?

Alcohol. When you drink alcohol your LH increases making you 'horny'. However the LH fails to raise the test. This is the way your body naturally tries to address the drop in your testosterone when you get drunk. Tribulus works the same way. Many trib based products do not work solely on protodiocin or just trib alone. It takes a combination of natural herbal ingredients, in addition to, other ingredients to create a synergestic effect upon the body.

There is a relationship between the LH and actual testosterone that I don't understand. From what I know the body is ineffective at just stimulating LH to increase test. so that's my guess why trib is too. like I said, I'm not sure.

So what does this mean ? Taking tribulus alone won't do anything. You need tribulus+other ingredients to get the effect you want.

*FYI, no its not going to give you Anadrol+Superdrol+M1T, or whatever steroid gains, but it is completely natural and you skip the liver toxicity/post cycle therapy not to mention they are keepable. If you want something stronger than what is listed above, take gear.

p.s. Due to my reasoning behind this, I've hypothesized that drinking alcohol would help stimulate someone who has been shutdown by gear/PS/PH to get the HPTA back to normal size, due to the LH secretion. I'm not saying that I am correct, this is just a theory I have. However, I have yet to see anyone try it out.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I might try this in the future. Good post.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good, I may run that stack in the future for evaluation purposes.

Im currently logging RPM + T-Force + Activate Extreme.
Next stack will be HP Reservatrol + DHEA + Cissus all from GIANT.

I may try your stack afterwards.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Activate, trans formestane, and mega dose BCAAs would be better, add more LBM, slash some fat, and be less expensive.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Activate, trans formestane, and mega dose BCAAs would be better, add more LBM, slash some fat, and be less expensive.
BCAAs may be good for using this on a cut, esp. in the area of catabolism, but they've all used it for bulking, so I've had them does protein accordingly instead. Good point.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Alcohol also raises estrogen...
Yeah, but then again you are using a SERM so what's the problem ?

I was talking about alcohol specifically for re-starting HPTA testicular function.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but then again you are using a SERM so what's the problem ?

I was talking about alcohol specifically for re-starting HPTA testicular function.
Wrong again, 6-OXO is an AI, not a SERM.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about formestane or how effective that works an an AI, etc,etc.

Novadex XT aka ATD crushes your estrogen, so you are left with dry joints and zero libido.

6-OXO had been around for a while now and is more mild. It is my optimal AI of choice in this stack.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Wrong again, 6-OXO is an AI, not a SERM.
Rodja-

Read my post. At the very bottom I theorized alcohol in regards to gear/PS/PH which would be used in conjunction with a SERM, not my stack buddy.

If you have HPTA atrophy with 6-oxo,activate, and diesel test then you have problems. period.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure about formestane or how effective that works an an AI, etc,etc.

Novadex XT aka ATD crushes your estrogen, so you are left with dry joints and zero libido.

6-OXO had been around for a while now and is more mild. It is my optimal AI of choice in this stack.
If you haven't tried formestane, which has appeared before the '05 ban, then you wouldn't understand how effective it is.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't tried formestane, which has appeared before the '05 ban, then you wouldn't understand how effective it is.
Rodja-

Ok great. Thanks for the info. I'm just trying to give people who are looking to try something new. I'm not a rep for ErgoPharm, Designer Supplements, or Diesel Test. I'm just stating what I've seen that works ok ?

If you want to use formestane then go ahead and start a new thread on it. If you don't want to try my stack then don't. I really don't care. Stop hijacking the thread.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja-

Ok great. Thanks for the info. I'm just trying to give people who are looking to try something new. I'm not a rep for ErgoPharm, Designer Supplements, or Diesel Test. I'm just stating what I've seen that works ok ?

If you want to use formestane then go ahead and start a new thread on it. If you don't want to try my stack then don't. I really don't care. Stop hijacking the thread.
When did offering other options to a stack become hijacking a thread? There are enough threads on formestane as it is, so there is no need to clutter the board with info that has been posted several times.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok anyways, if anyone tries it out, let me know and log it.

I was going to use the 2 boxes of halo that I got, but I think I going to do this instead and log it after diesel test hardcore. Depends on how diesel test hardcore goes, I'm looking at possibly replacing it with diesel test 2010. We'll see.

So yeah.

6-oxo (600mg)/ED
ActivaTe(2.4g)/ED
Diesel Test 2010 5 tablets/ED (or Diesel Test Hardcore depending on my results).

peace,love, and prosperity

-ReaperX

json75

Awards
looks real solid!

I'm actually gonna try this very same plan as soon as I feel like i've recovered from my pct.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
looks real solid!

I'm actually gonna try this very same plan as soon as I feel like i've recovered from my post cycle therapy.
Its worked well for my buddies and I'm looking to run it later on this year making some slight adjustments. I'm just passing along good info.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Why you wouldn't use the 3 latest incarnations of these products?
6-oxo Extreme
ActivaTe Extreme
Diesel Test Hardcore
Just curious...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Why you wouldn't use the 3 latest incarnations of these products?
6-oxo Extreme
ActivaTe Extreme
Diesel Test Hardcore
Just curious...
I have not tried the 'reformulated' versions of 6-oxo,diesel test, and activate.

I've actually read some negative data regarding I-3-C used in ActivaTe Xtreme. Personally I feel that DIM needs to be used not I-3-C. I digress and I'm not going to debate that.

Just because something is new dosen't necessarly mean it is better. Since I have not tried the new versions yet, that is why I do not recommend them.

I don't intend on trying the 6-OXO Extreme, or ActivaTe Extreme. I am quite satisfied with the original versions of these 2 products. I am doing a log on the Diesel Test Hardcore as of now.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The only other thing I MIGHT recommend is ecdysterone for its alleged increase in protein synthesis/muscle hardening effects.

Personally, I have not had any significant effects from ecdysterone myself, but for anyone else who has that might not be a bad idea here.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im interested in wat reading u read that was negative of I-3-C

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Do a search on I3C and DIM. You'll see the effective differences and information on them.

Diesel Test 2010 and Hardcore both contain high quality DIM which is more of a reason not to have to use activate xtreme for my stack.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
The only other thing I MIGHT recommend is ecdysterone for its alleged increase in protein synthesis/muscle hardening effects.

Personally, I have not had any significant effects from ecdysterone myself, but for anyone else who has that might not be a bad idea here.
Maybe ALRI's Pro-Anabol (ecdysterone)?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alrite thanx ill run a search

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
drinking kills my sex drive, im never horny when i drink and i cant even function..

in the morning tho, its crazy

dunno wtf is up

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Maybe ALRI's Pro-Anabol (ecdysterone)?
I've noticed that product and how they modified it so there's a better absorption. Ecdysterone itself is poorly absorbed so high amounts have to be taken in order for it to be effective. Thermolife's E-bol was only giving me 240mg of ecdysterone @ 6caps/ED when in reality I think the dosing of ecdysterone should be 300mg-500mg/ED.

I'm not sure about Pro-Anabol b/c if it does help increase absorption then you won't have to use as much. I'd like to try it eventually and see.

So yeah, I can't speak too much on it, I've only tried E-Bol @ 6caps/ED and it did help a BIT (not a lot) with muscular hardness, but I believe I was getting well below the dose I should have been getting.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
drinking kills my sex drive, im never horny when i drink and i cant even function..

in the morning tho, its crazy

dunno wtf is up

There's eventually some threshold with the alcohol. Even with me after I drink too much I couldn't get it hard for the life of me. My guess would be if you drank in excessive (like blackout drunk) your testosterone would be so low, that once all the alcohol is metabolized out (dose depending and could be several hours),the lowered testosterone equilibrates....giving you that sudden drive.. I don't really know the specifics and why each certain thing happens the way it does. This is all speculation on my behalf.

json75

Awards
ReaperX....I'm with you on the increase in LH after, or during drinking. When I did drink (3years sober btw) the next morning I looked like a godamn werewolf....not to mention an uncontrollable urge to rape my wife-who would be semi conscious, and oddly willing?

Anyhow I remember investigating this, and I think what happens is alcohol increases estrogen while your body tries to right this by icreasing your LH.....However I investigated this when I was a pretty bad drinker, so who knows if I remember this correctly at all.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
ReaperX....I'm with you on the increase in LH after, or during drinking. When I did drink (3years sober btw) the next morning I looked like a godamn werewolf....not to mention an uncontrollable urge to rape my wife-who would be semi conscious, and oddly willing?

Anyhow I remember investigating this, and I think what happens is alcohol increases estrogen while your body tries to right this by icreasing your LH.....However I investigated this when I was a pretty bad drinker, so who knows if I remember this correctly at all.
Ok, what does HCG do ? It mimics LH which is used to restart the HPTA testicular function right ? Well, when HCG is used in excess, HCG will eventually be supressive of the natural body's LH. LH is not the first step in the chain of command, instead its manufactured in the pituitary under the response of Gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) which is secreted from the hypothalamus. And since an LH mimicking agent is supplied exogenously, the negative feedback signal to the hypothalamus will still tell it to stop making GnRH, and so no natural LH is produced.

Alright so what does drinking alcohol do ? It lowers testosterone and increases estrogen. The LH is then produced. Keynote: NATURAL LH, not HCG which mimics LH.

So what does this all mean ? If you dose HCG wrong, too long, whatever you are right back to where you started (supressed HPTA). Once again, HCG ISN'T LH, it mimics it.

Why not take advantage of the increase in LH from alcohol to get the HPTA started vs. using HCG ? The LH secretion from alcohol will be natural. Yes, there is also an increase in estrogen, yes there is a decrease in protein synthesis, yeah blah blah blah...of course there is negative side effects of alcohol in general. I never said it was side-effect free did I ?

What I was getting at was the potential to use the effect of alcohol to secrete LH after a heavy steroid cycle to restore the HPTA.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Get over yourself already. Oh wait, you'd probably have to stop taking glamour shots of yourself in the mirror before you can do that...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Get over yourself already. Oh wait, you'd probably have to stop taking glamour shots of yourself in the mirror before you can do that...
Nah, I think I'm alright, but thanks for the suggestion. Comments like this one are absolutely useless and provide no information, so please don't post irrelavent information. kk thnx.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I think I'm alright, but thanks for the suggestion. Comments like this one are absolutely useless and provide no information, so please don't post irrelavent information. kk thnx.
This is exactly what I'm talking about buddy. Come back to reality. You are no better than any other man. Rodja has been here a long time and knows plenty, he was simply offering his more extensive knowledge and experience. A little lesson in humility will do you well in the long run.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what I'm talking about buddy. Come back to reality. You are no better than any other man. Rodja has been here a long time and knows plenty, he was simply offering his more extensive knowledge and experience. A little lesson in humility will do you well in the long run.

Ok I was not belittling Rodja. He brought up formestane which is another AI. I misunderstood what the mention of formestane was and I appriciate the additional input. I have a pet peeve about things straying off topic. Many, many, many times when I see a thread started, it gets hijacked or the topic gets deviated within the 1st page....

Once again, I did not mean any ill-will towards Rodja, I just misunderstood his mentioning for formestane. I'll rep him to show there is no hostility.

dethklok

Awards
Do NOT take advice from others because their "friends have had good results." This is how people get hurt. Only take advice from those who have real experience and real knowledge, not rep points. The longer you are here, the easier it will be to pick out who the vets are.

If you are looking to start a cycle, please, please, please do not drink alcohol during your cycle or as a part of your post cycle therapy in an attempt to recover HPTA balance. Alcohol has no place in a potentially harmful steroid cycle ... EVER. If you would like to learn about proper hormone recovery, please visit the steroid related sections of this forum. There is a world of real knowledge and real experience here. Researching is like bodybuilding, it takes time and patience.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Ok I was not belittling Rodja. He brought up formestane which is another AI. I misunderstood what the mention of formestane was and I appriciate the additional input. I have a pet peeve about things straying off topic. Many, many, many times when I see a thread started, it gets hijacked or the topic gets deviated within the 1st page....

Once again, I did not mean any ill-will towards Rodja, I just misunderstood his mentioning for formestane. I'll rep him to show there is no hostility.
Oh reps...

Alright man. You should try out TD Form tho... Within a few weeks, you will start to see veins on your body that you have never seen before. You mentioned that you're thinking of running this stack in the future; just swap the 6oxo for TD Form when you give it another run. You will be thanking us later.

Your stack looks well thought out tho. :clap2:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Do NOT take advice from others because their "friends have had good results." This is how people get hurt. Only take advice from those who have real experience and real knowledge, not rep points. The longer you are here, the easier it will be to pick out who the vets are.

If you looking to start a cycle, please, please, please do not drink alcohol during your cycle or as a part of your post cycle therapy in an attempt to recover HPTA balance. Alcohol has no place in a potentially harmful steroid cycle ... EVER. If you would like to learn about proper hormone recovery, please visit the steroid related sections of this forum. There is a world of real knowledge and real experience here. Researching is like bodybuilding, it takes time and patience.
It was just an interesting theory based on some knowledge. I was just wanting to share that with people. Is that not allowed ?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
It was just a interesting theory based on some knowledge. I was just wanting to share that with people. Is that not allowed ?
I'm not trying to be an ass again, but, it is allowed. It's just misleading to those that don't know any better.

Just because we know not to drink on/after a cycle, doesn't mean someone else doesn't. [Interesting theory tho ;)]

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how effective using potent tribulus is at helping restart the HPTA but essentially the same thing applies here.....except with the negative effects of alcohol.

I also too don't know what happens to the estrogen levels in terms of its effect from Tribulus.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My problem with your statements is that you are doing an "on paper" approach to your recommendations. Many things look good on paper, but end up being horrible failures.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My problem with your statements is that you are doing an "on paper" approach to your recommendations. Many things look good on paper, but end up being horrible failures.
I agree and I think there have been many events such as this. Real world application greatly differs from actual expierences. I didn't say it was the best approach at all, I'm just giving additional insight.

I also have another theory regarding the methylation of oral steroids on the liver and the effects of steroids on the heart, but seeing how many issues this is causing I refuse to bring that up.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The science behind this makes sense, and I really haven't heard anyone say anything to prove otherwise that it wouldn't work.

I've never been satisfied with people telling me stuff 'just cuz'. I like to be innovative and explore new ideas. That's the difference between a normal person and Thomas Edison.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
The science behind this makes sense, and I really haven't heard anyone say anything to prove otherwise that it wouldn't work.

I've never been satisfied with people telling me stuff 'just cuz'. I like to be innovative and explore new ideas. That's the difference between a normal person and Thomas Edison.
ReaperX = Thomas Edison :think:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm using a connotation/example. I'm not Thomas Edison.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
My goodness it's fiesty in here.

Reap, what makes you think ecydesterone actually works? I have seen nothing positive about that stuff. If you have some studies that were done on actual humans, I'd love to see them. The only studies of that stuff I've heard about involved rats and insects.

I can vouch for the effectiveness of 6-oxo. 500mg ED was good and I did peak out at 600mg for one day before ramping back down. It allegedly boosts free test too, so it's kind of a 2 in one. And the same can be said about formestane, but it's much more potent. The only thing I would add there is that it has a very mild ph component. Neoborn put together a great formestane FAQ:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/68467-neoborns-formestane-eform.html

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
We all need to remember what a "forum" really is -- a place for open discussion and debate. If Reaper has some novel ideas that he wants to explore, he came to the right place. If someone disagrees with him, they should explain why, in a calm and civil manner. Don't get gun-shy, Reaper (somehow, I don't think that's a concern, lol.)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ecto-

I'm not vouching for ecdysterone. That stuff is all out on its own. That's why I stated '...if it works for you'. Some individuals here claim they have gotten good results from it, me not really being one of them. I had some slight muscle hardness at the end of my bottle of E-Bol, but I cannot actually attribute it to it, esp since it was so minimal. Use at your own risk type deal. Pro-Anabol by ALRI has it methylated...who knows how that affects it. I've never tried it.

My stack is for individuals who don't want to use methylated steroids, gear itself, or anything involving PCT. Time and time again I see what is the best way to boost my test without gear ? What other options are there besides steroids ? Not many, but there are some. I believe my stack to be a very strong one.

ImJ2X-

People here get defensive when I draw things into question. OMG ! that's how you do it, etc, etc.....alot of information is passed along and I know that it is all about sharing. I don't know what it is when I try and introduce a new concept they people get pissed, or when I try to mention how CEE is bunk. Like I said, up until this post I have here, and there is already a lot of people who have seen this post, no one has greatly disputed why this would not work.

Is it the best approach ? Probably not. Is it capable of working ? I believe so. I'm positive everyone's intial reaction is, 'WTF ! That's so messed up!' then probably other thoughts as well.

How does this all pan out ? One of my buddies took a suppressive oral compound (I'm not going to say what it was) that should have shut him down, esp. at the doses he was taking. At the end of his cycle (standalone compound not stacked with anything else), his balls were quite fine. He drank on the weekends for the 5 weeks he was on the cycle. I don't advocate that kind of behavior nor support it, but I believe that his alcohol intake help keep him from shutting down....to a degree.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
How does this all pan out ? One of my buddies took a suppressive oral compound (I'm not going to say what it was) that should have shut him down, esp. at the doses he was taking. At the end of his cycle (standalone compound not stacked with anything else), his balls were quite fine. He drank on the weekends for the 5 weeks he was on the cycle. I don't advocate that kind of behavior nor support it, but I believe that his alcohol intake help keep him from shutting down....to a degree.
hmm...
Well, I'm glad his balls were hunky-dory, but I'd be more concerned about his liver...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
And as far as CEE is concerned (and this is completely anecdotal), -mono was the first (semi) supplement I ever took, and I was very impressed; whereas CEE did little or nothing for me. I don't know if I should try some of the other, fancier creatines, or just go back to basic -mono. (Sorry to hijack your thread -- I'm actually more concerned with your suggestions for natural test boosters than creatine.)